Notices

The X Factor 2013 [S10] Series 10 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor with judges Gary, Sharon, Nicole and Louis was broadcast August - December 2013. Sam Bailey was the winner.

Old 06-03-2014, 07:50 PM #1
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Default Sam Bailey: Pregnant

Quote:
Sam Bailey, winner of the most recent series of The X Factor, has announced she is pregnant.

The singer and former prison officer revealed she was expecting her third child after discovering she was pregnant in a supermarket toilet.

Bailey told the Sun newspaper that her forthcoming tour has had to be rescheduled because of the news.

"I was really upset because I thought I'd let everyone at my management and the record label down," she said.

"But they were really good about it. I was going to go on a solo tour at the end of October but I have managed to move it until January."

Her debut album is due out later this month.

Sam Bailey
The 36-year-old said her husband immediately went to buy a test after she said she suspected she might be pregnant.

She already has two children, Brook, eight, and Tommy, five.

Bailey said she has been supported by her mentor on The X Factor, Sharon Osbourne, but has not yet talked to new dad Simon Cowell about her news.

She said: "I hope I'll see him soon. I can teach him how to change a nappy."

Sam Bailey claimed the 2013 Christmas number one, with her debut single Skyscraper.

She beat 17-year-old Nicholas McDonald in the final of the competition and gained more than one million votes from viewers.

An average of 9.7 million people watched the final of last year's competition, the lowest ratings for an X Factor finale show since 2005.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/26463165

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
pregnant, Sam Bailey