Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 05-06-2014, 08:48 PM #1

Default Winston's info

Winston
Twitter:
@winston_showan
Home town:
Brentwood

He is a real lad’s lad and spends all his money 'on the lads and chasing the ladies'.

Winston currently lives in Essex with his mate in his 'bachelor pad' but admits to being quite messy.

Winston dreams of one day being a famous racing car driver.

If he had to choose between love and money, he'd choose love as it lasts forever. "I'm a secret romantic at heart but sometimes I pretend not to be".

Winston classes himself as 'the local superman' as he's very 'thoughtful and kind' who is always there to help others.

He likes that he's very loyal, strong-minded and determined. He says, "I always speak my mind".

His life motto is: You don’t score till you score.

Although he attends his local gym daily, the only team sport he now plays is 'who can pull the most girls in one night'.

He says his friends would describe him as 'a bit dippy, unintentionally hilarious, loyal and a party man who's always up for fun'.

He's currently single but is always on the lookout for a girlfriend.

Winston's quite picky when it comes to the ladies. "I tend to go for brunettes with nice breasts and a fit body, but they also have to be quick-witted and can laugh at themselves".

He's looking for love in the House and believes 'it could happen' if someone catches his eye.

He would hate any tasks involving horses as he's 'petrified' of them and he also detests insects.

He truly believes he'd make the best housemate ever. "I'm charming, fun, charismatic, the list goes on..."
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
info, winston