Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 22-07-2014, 02:31 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget51 View Post
She should be ashamed of her behaviour in the house - having sex on national tv. There is nothing she has to say that I personally want to hear. She is cheap and uncouth with no morals. She should be in hiding with embarrassment
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 03:19 PM #27

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sing View Post
Seems that Sam guy was right. She was faking it :O
Noone knows if she was faking it lol she was in hospital for 3 days.

People can recover after 5 days from a bug or an infection easily you know, that's the wonder of doctors and medicine this isn't the 1800's where people die from a cold lol.

Im sure a lot of us hav been very ill with flu for a few days where going back to work would be impossible but after a few days of recouperation alls fine and dandy.

Its been 5 days, its not as if she had cancer (well maybe cancer of the personality) but im sure an appearance on a 1 hour show wont take a toll on her health lol.

She has in no way been proven that she faked the illness.

Anyone who has proof she faked it please post your source or a link thank you.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 22-07-2014 at 03:23 PM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 03:21 PM #28

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget51 View Post
She should be ashamed of her behaviour in the house - having sex on national tv. There is nothing she has to say that I personally want to hear. She is cheap and uncouth with no morals. She should be in hiding with embarrassment
I think the fact she has to walk down the street with people knowing Steven told her to open it is punishment enough haha.

What a mess.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:22 PM #29
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Shes not faking anything and I believe in Fairies and Santa Claus, lol.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 03:24 PM #30

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Are you on drugs you are so argumentative lately i was using some poetic licence if you don't mind posts like "ulcers can be fatal if not treated" spring to mind, don't make me find them

They did make me laugh.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 03:24 PM #31

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Shes not faking anything and I believe in Fairies and Santa Claus, lol.
You have no proof she faked her illness so you cant go round saying I WAS RIGHT AND OTHERS WERE WRONG.

Simple as that.

She probably faked her orgasms with Steven but obviously proof is needed with that aswell lol.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:25 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
For christs sake dont tell them that, some of them will commit Hari Kari if they think i am right and they are wrong. God forbid,
Old 22-07-2014, 03:27 PM #33

Wow, someone's obsessed with pointing out they're right.... about something we know nothing about.

Oh dear.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:49 PM #34
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
You have no proof she faked her illness so you cant go round saying I WAS RIGHT AND OTHERS WERE WRONG.

Simple as that.

She probably faked her orgasms with Steven but obviously proof is needed with that aswell lol.
Ahem Ahem....I am still waiting for you to post proof she was admitted to hospital and has a real illness. We all know she refused to go back in after she was passed fit to carry on because Bb announced it, but you still lecture and malign those of us that think she was faking it, so I eagerly await your proof she was actually sick and what hospital she was admitted to and for what.

I think this is the 3rd time of asking but all you do is come back with retorts that dont make sense. Ive proved via BB that she wasnt sick and could carry on but she walked, its you that says she was sick and we are all wrong. I am not being argumentative, I am just asking a simple question so we can clear this whole mess up, do you or do you not have any proof of what i asked you to prove or are you still refusing to answer in favour of maligning statements that hold no truth or validity.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:51 PM #35

Daniel never said he knew she was ill. He said we don't know one way or the other.

Last edited by Marsh.; 22-07-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:52 PM #36

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Kim was my favourite housemate and even though I know I am in the minority I am glad she is getting to go on BOTS. Remember she was ill, she could in no way have faked illness and got away with it. I read it somewhere that she was released from hospital yesterday. Kims only mistake in the house was sleeping with Steven and we have to remember it was he did all the chasing first even chatting her up on the very first night

I was sad that she got with him but she obviously couldn't see him as the creep we saw him to be. She is not the first girl to have sex in the house and she wont be the last if BB continues I am sure. And it was both of them had sex so if we are going to be all moralistic one is as bad as the other. What we saw of this was a tiny clip of them under the covers and if anyone wanted to be prudish they could have just not bothered watching.

I agree the BB house isn't the place to have sex in but what happened between them seemed to skyrocket much more than it would have if they were outside the house. Kim is a playboy model which lots of people have criticised her for. Its how she makes her living as have many other contestants in the past (been topless or playboy models) She also has a law degree under her belt and it has been proved that a top law firm are interested in her if she wants to do that.

My only disappointment in Kim was as I said getting with Steven but I found her to be a pretty girl, probably the least bitchy of the whole crowd in there this year, she helped Ashleigh and Danielle in the first few weeks when the others mainly ignored them and she said to Danielle on several occasions that she would always be there for her if she wanted to talk. Kim would have been in the house and evicted when her turn came only for her being ill and if Big Brother decided to remove her from the house for treatment this proves she was ill.

She is more than entitled to her spot on BOTS. After all they brought on the vile and disgusting Daley last year a thing they should never have done. Why cant they bring on a housemate that was in there for 6 weeks and never was horrible to anyone.

Sorry my post is so long but she was my favourite and I am entitled to be happy she is getting an interview
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 03:53 PM #37
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

KimBOTS

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 22-07-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 03:57 PM #38
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Kim was my favourite housemate and even though I know I am in the minority I am glad she is getting to go on BOTS. Remember she was ill, she could in no way have faked illness and got away with it. I read it somewhere that she was released from hospital yesterday. Kims only mistake in the house was sleeping with Steven and we have to remember it was he did all the chasing first even chatting her up on the very first night

I was sad that she got with him but she obviously couldn't see him as the creep we saw him to be. She is not the first girl to have sex in the house and she wont be the last if BB continues I am sure. And it was both of them had sex so if we are going to be all moralistic one is as bad as the other. What we saw of this was a tiny clip of them under the covers and if anyone wanted to be prudish they could have just not bothered watching.

I agree the BB house isn't the place to have sex in but what happened between them seemed to skyrocket much more than it would have if they were outside the house. Kim is a playboy model which lots of people have criticised her for. Its how she makes her living as have many other contestants in the past (been topless or playboy models) She also has a law degree under her belt and it has been proved that a top law firm are interested in her if she wants to do that.

My only disappointment in Kim was as I said getting with Steven but I found her to be a pretty girl, probably the least bitchy of the whole crowd in there this year, she helped Ashleigh and Danielle in the first few weeks when the others mainly ignored them and she said to Danielle on several occasions that she would always be there for her if she wanted to talk. Kim would have been in the house and evicted when her turn came only for her being ill and if Big Brother decided to remove her from the house for treatment this proves she was ill.

She is more than entitled to her spot on BOTS. After all they brought on the vile and disgusting Daley last year a thing they should never have done. Why cant they bring on a housemate that was in there for 6 weeks and never was horrible to anyone.

Sorry my post is so long but she was my favourite and I am entitled to be happy she is getting an interview

Your post was well written but alas, Walkers dont deserve to go on anything except the bus home. Why is she being given special treatment is beyond me. But there again, BB is desperate to get the viewers in. She will probably lie through her teeth and try to fool everyone full well knowing she can say what she wants as proving her wrong would be impossible in the face of zero evidence of her supposed illness. We will see.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:00 PM #39
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Daniel never said he knew she was ill. He said we don't know one way or the other.
Wrong, he tells me i am talking ****e and need to prove she wasnt sick which he knows is impossible so the reverse of his retorts apply from me to him. I say she wasnt sick, he calls me out for that so i am simply asking him to prove his side. Whats good for one is good for the other or am i not allowed to ask similar questions like his.

We all know she is a walker and liar, so i suppose all I want is clarification.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:02 PM #40

Quote:
Wrong, he tells me i am talking ****e and need to prove she wasnt sick which he knows is impossible so the reverse of his retorts apply from me to him. I say she wasnt sick, he calls me out for that so i am simply asking him to prove his side. Whats good for one is good for the other or am i not allowed to ask similar questions like his.

He's calling you out for saying it's a fact, when we don't know.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:02 PM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
KimBOTS
Old 22-07-2014, 04:03 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Many, many go to hospital with fake injuries just to prove they went for insurance companies. Hospitals can't call them liars. Happens every day.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:20 PM #43
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
Many, many go to hospital with fake injuries just to prove they went for insurance companies. Hospitals can't call them liars. Happens every day.
Boom Boom, the voice of reason. Now try convincing Kimberly fans of that, you wont get past the first sentence. Its as if she has a spell cast on a large section of the GBP. I will be glued to the telly tonight to see what she has to lie about because she sure as hell aint going to tell the truth and look a twat on the telly AGAIN.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:21 PM #44

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

You say you were right with no proof. I simply speculate i don't say for a fact she wasn't ill or faked it as you did because i have no proof otherwise its called speculation and you seem to say things as if they are facts then later on when challenged you say you have no proof.

You also go on to say you are right and the other forum members are wrong as if you have inside info so if you have no proof don't make such strong statements and then people wont question your posts but actually have a good old debate with you.

When did BB say she chose not to return? Was it when they announced it via the tannoy into the house?

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 22-07-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:21 PM #45

Quote:
Yes, and when there's nothing wrong with these people they always keep them in for 4-5 days on a drip.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:24 PM #46
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

So far as I am aware BB never said that Kimberly "chose" not to return.

Not sure where that has come from. Is it a bit of BB mythology or is there a link to a statement or video somewhere?
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 04:28 PM #47

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Hospitals are actually more likely to turn patients away and not keep them in overnight unless its serious.

Recently it took me 4 visits to a & e and then finally having an ambulance called to my house after collapsing because the hospital said there was nothing wrong with me for them to actually admit me and put me on a drip.

That was the only time i was given any paper work to show to my gp i had actually been in hospital.

If she says she is on a drip and had to spend 3 days there then it had to be a serious issue otherwise she would have been given the all clear after some basic vitals and told to rest.

None of us no for sure what happened but this is whats being reported by BB and herself when she called Steven in the diary room.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 22-07-2014 at 04:32 PM.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:30 PM #48

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
So far as I am aware BB never said that Kimberly "chose" not to return.

Not sure where that has come from. Is it a bit of BB mythology or is there a link to a statement or video somewhere?
BB never said it that's why.

Heres the transcript and video as proof.

They said "Kimberly is getting treatment for her condition and is feeling better, unfortuenatly she is not well enough to return to the house".

BB did not tell the housemates she was free to return but chose not to. They said she wasn't well enough to return. People are basing their facts off a fake facebook "press release".

Old 22-07-2014, 04:33 PM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Yes, and when there's nothing wrong with these people they always keep them in for 4-5 days on a drip.
Where does five days come from. BB said she could go back in. You do make me laugh.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:34 PM #50

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Ill or not, walked or not..I think in all fairness if she is on BBOTS then Sasha should be on the panel and enlighten us all to this "open relationship".
Otherwise don't bother giving her anymore airtime.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bots, kim, kimberly, night, tomorrow