Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 09-10-2006, 06:22 PM #1

Default BB Bass shows pulling power

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2006460712,00.html

The link doesnt seemto be working if you go to the sun website and click on the Bizarre colum you will get the link. sorry not very good at these things

Fixed the link for you, Gina .... should work now. Just click on the 'edit' button for this post to see what I did. Kaz. x
Gina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:14 PM #2

ha! maneater!
tropical_sunset is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:09 PM #3

Oh dear not good photos
Jillian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:12 PM #4

hi everyone, not been around much not been much going on, but you thought I would make a comment on these latest pictures of Michelle, oh dear girl what were you thinking. People will no doubt stick up for her and say well she was just having fun, mmm fine if you are not trying to establish a music career, this is a definite no no come on Michelle you don't usually lower yourself to these kind of pictures don't start now.
Johnny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:30 PM #5

I will be one to stick up for her yes because I don't think going on a night out and getting papped alittle worse for wear can honestly tarnish someone trying to make a successful music career. I could name loads of successful artists that have been papped in as worse or if not worse a state then that so I really don't get the big deal about her going out enjoying herself.
Bubs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:54 PM #6

I don't think we will get into a debate about this as we have been there before and you and I end up going round in circles. Believe me she does need to consider her image if she wants to be in the music business competition is too fierce and glam models rarely make it because no one takes them seriously so she has a lot to prove, being papped exposing her bits and pieces is definitely not a good move, you will have to trust me on that one.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:56 PM #7

I agree with you johnny, as it is hard to be in the music industry as I'm working hard to get in with my band, she'll probably have alot to prove to be taken seriously.
I know it's her dream.
jd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 07:51 PM #8

I disagree I think these things are so regular now they are forgotten about almost instanly further more eyebrows airn't even raised about it anymore and how successul her single is boils down to if people like it and buy it not down to the fact she is pictured abit worse for wear having a joke with the paps.

People will hear the songs in clubs and and if they like will buy weather they are fans or not like some of my friends and others from the sounds of it, most probably won't even know about what happened that night and even if they do well it will be forgotten like I said by January, it won't make a blind bit of difference imo.

She is a young woman having fun which most can see I see it being all blown completely out of proportion tbh.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:34 PM #9

You are very wrong Bubs when you say 'this won't make a blind bit of difference' I think unless you understand how the PR and music industry work it is easy to say well 'she is a young girl having fun' it is a cut throat business and again I think her PR co need to have a word, saying that one of them is usually out with her anyway. I think there is a difference here between having fun with the paps and pictures like those that is most defo going to put being in the business off and you can defend her all you want but that is how it works. There is no point in going on and on about this now it is done. I hope Michelle does achieve her dream of a music career but she has a long way to go and she needs to make a decision as to what she really does want to do. Also Michelle is not a celeb if she dosen't have the support of her fans, they have stayed loyal so far lets hope it stays like that.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:47 PM #10

Johnny I appreciate you are stating your opinion and I let the "I don't think WE will get into a debate about this" comment go from your original post however I don't appreciate being told I am "wrong" for stating what it is I think so please I ask you to not say that please disagree with my post as much as you wish this I don't have a problem with that but like you have asked in previous posts respect it as well and saying "I am wrong" isn't respecting imo.

You make some interesting comments and I see and understand what you are saying however it is my opinion that this will hold no bars on a music career for her at all. Like I said if people hear it and like it they will buy.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:04 PM #11

I hope it dosen't affect her singing career or what people think about her, but since I have been involved with both PR and the music industry I do know what I am talking about, we will just have to wait and see.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:38 AM #12

There is no harm in going out and enjoying yourself but whats wrong in going out and trying to maintain some dignity. I personally believe when all 'celebs' act like Michelle did the other night it looks crass and vulgar.
Paps get a bad name but if any celeb is happy to show their knickers, boobs or whatever one night nobody can complain when a pap tries it on the next night.
lilie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:06 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by lilie
There is no harm in going out and enjoying yourself but whats wrong in going out and trying to maintain some dignity. I personally believe when all 'celebs' act like Michelle did the other night it looks crass and vulgar.
Paps get a bad name but if any celeb is happy to show their knickers, boobs or whatever one night nobody can complain when a pap tries it on the next night.

I absolutely agree lilie.
Bessie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2006, 10:01 PM #14

OH dear how sad
chick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2006, 10:49 PM #15

I have had another look at what michelle has on ,the skirt loks like the same skirt she had on for pugs and kisses the white shirt and redcardyare very trendy at the mo ,so all in all she looks ok .
Is she drunk or just playing up a bit being silly,but i wish she would do some thing about her hair ,its like rats tails only blonde.
I think she needs to sort a lot of things out and start again .IMO
Old 25-10-2006, 09:24 PM #16

God Michelle you HAVE been a busy girl

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bass, bb, power, pulling, shows