Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 08-08-2014, 12:38 AM #1
User banned

User banned

Default "you wont win because of christopher"-helen

to mark

what a delightful piece of s*it stirring , not just happy to be the devil now shes devils advocate too
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:40 AM #2

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:

Helen won't win because of Helen

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:40 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jason
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jason
CBB14: Gary

Skid Mark wont win because he's a Skid Mark not because of Christopher.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:42 AM #4
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

Mark and Christopher were over long before either of them are prepared to admit and it's got **** all to do with anything Christopher has done.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:47 AM #5
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Helen won't win because of Helen
and how long will it actually take her to REALLY realise she is her own worst enemy? id say about 20 lifetimes....shes learnt absolutely nothing
Old 08-08-2014, 12:48 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
to mark

what a delightful piece of s*it stirring , not just happy to be the devil now shes devils advocate too

Yes that made me laugh as well truth! ...If only Helen knew eh?
....But you've got to hand it to the girl....she's so loyal to her friends [or at least the people that she thinks are her friends] that she is blind to their faults!...I find it to be Helen's most endearing trait! ...she might be a nightmare as an enemy...but I believe that she would be an even fiercer friend!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:48 AM #7
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobInnes View Post
Mark and Christopher were over long before either of them are prepared to admit and it's got **** all to do with anything Christopher has done.
christopher is in a totally different league to that idiot
Old 08-08-2014, 12:55 AM #8
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
....But you've got to hand it to the girl....she's so loyal to her friends [or at least the people that she thinks are her friends] that she is blind to their faults!...I find it to be Helen's most endearing trait! ...she might be a nightmare as an enemy...but I believe that she would be an even fiercer friend!
the only thing i will say is she didnt take the money so she did so far stick to her word

i see what you mean , its a dirty world and shes a dirty fighter, but ultimately its a bad trait....she is dishinest, biased, unfair, bullying, imbalanced, one eyed and a total two faced back stabber too...though she sees herself as straight shes one of the most two faced as well.....the sheer number of times shes run her mouth about people in the most grotesque way possible...then if someone dare criticize her at all she goes mental......

i dont think her version of loyalty is a good thing. its a bent twisted dishonest thing. its not about truth honesty love friendship. its about control. she controls by bullying and intimidating and abusing and threatening and lying....she does this to ensure enough people will stay close to her through fear.,,,and she shows absolutely zero empathy or understanding at all for the people she screams at .....im amazed in reality if anyone on the planet is really close to her.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:58 AM #9

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
the only thing i will say is she didnt take the money so she did so far stick to her word

i see what you mean , its a dirty world and shes a dirty fighter, but ultimately its a bad trait....she is dishinest, biased, unfair, bullying, imbalanced, one eyed and a total two faced back stabber too...though she sees herself as straight shes one of the most two faced as well.....the sheer number of times shes run her mouth about people in the most grotesque way possible...then if someone dare criticize her at all she goes mental......

i dont think her version of loyalty is a good thing. its a bent twisted dishonest thing. its not about truth honesty love friendship. its about control. she controls by bullying and intimidating and abusing and threatening and lying....she does this to ensure enough people will stay close to her through fear.,,,and she shows absolutely zero empathy or understanding at all for the people she screams at .....im amazed in reality if anyone on the planet is really close to her.
This !!!!!!
Miche30584 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:04 AM #10

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I thought Helen's only redeeming quality was loyalty to her friends - but tonight she has shown that her she doesn't care about the feelings of her friends if she can get a dig in to someone who she doesn't like and who has recently stood up to her.
Saying what she did to Mark about Christopher wasn't loyalty. It was vicious insensitivity and pay back to Christopher for daring to stand up to her. Mark's feelings didn't even register with her. It was revenge on Christopher at her 'friend' Mark's expense. Full stop.
She's a spiteful bitch.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:04 AM #11

Quote:

Not really a fan then Truth? ....

Yes, she has her bad points....but nowhere near as bad as you are trying to make out! ....Don't get me wrong...i'm not Helen's number one fan myself ....and i've known quite a few Helens in my time...some I got along with, and some that I couldn't stand! And in my view...Helen wouldn't be so bad away from the cameras! ...and imo has created more than enough entertainment to place pretty highly in the final!

Old 08-08-2014, 01:08 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

A heart - felt, honest and perceptive post. Bravo!
Old 08-08-2014, 01:10 AM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I thought Helen's only redeeming quality was loyalty to her friends - but tonight she has shown that her she doesn't care about the feelings of her friends if she can get a dig in to someone who she doesn't like and who has recently stood up to her.
Saying what she did to Mark about Christopher wasn't loyalty. It was vicious insensitivity and pay back to Christopher for daring to stand up to her. Mark's feelings didn't even register with her. It was revenge on Christopher at her 'friend' Mark's expense. Full stop.
She's a spiteful bitch.
I think that you are missing the point jet....Helen has never liked Christopher ...or thought that he was good enough for her friend 'Mark'...And even though she doesn't know that Mark is only pretending to be her friend for convenience , she thinks he is, and will try to protect him from someone that in her eyes is not good enough for him! ...Helen is a misunderstood Gobby-Monster! ...and beneath all of the front and bluster, is a good friend!

Old 08-08-2014, 01:52 AM #14

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
I think that you are missing the point jet....Helen has never liked Christopher ...or thought that he was good enough for her friend 'Mark'...And even though she doesn't know that Mark is only pretending to be her friend for convenience , she thinks he is, and will try to protect him from someone that in her eyes is not good enough for him! ...Helen is a misunderstood Gobby-Monster! ...and beneath all of the front and bluster, is a good friend!
Ask yourself why does Helen like Mark and not like Christopher? People gravitate towards people who are like themselves. That is why the nasty gang got together with each other and why the outsiders got together with each other. For a couple of weeks or so, there was a relative peace in the house. As soon as conflict began, the nasty gang and the outsiders divide returned.

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH

Last edited by Achilles; 08-08-2014 at 01:52 AM.
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:01 AM #15
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Ask yourself why does Helen like Mark and not like Christopher? People gravitate towards people who are like themselves. That is why the nasty gang got together with each other and why the outsiders got together with each other. For a couple of weeks or so, there was a relative peace in the house. As soon as conflict began, the nasty gang and the outsiders divide returned.
theyre total mean spirited hypocrites.....they change all their rules and moral code as they go along just to suit their own petty selfish narrow agenda.......there is NO REAL FRIENDSHIP POSSIBLE WITH HELEN OR MARK....this whol thing is built on lies, bullying, control, deceipt....

this is the whole problem with making a pact with the devil (helen) in the end she turns on you too...there is no honour amongst thieves...once their self interest changes or clashes with others, then they change their value and moral code again just to get their own way

Just look what she said about christopher tonight to mark, that he has ruined marks chances? and she claims shes not a back stabbing bitch?
if you put a begger on your back they will drive you to the devil
and the truth shall set you free
Old 08-08-2014, 02:05 AM #16

They really need to throw the ex housemates in the house n start a war!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:22 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I understand Helen all too well. She is a sneering, nasty, self -centred, vile, spiteful bitch. She delights in the conflicts between other people - have you missed her little smiles of joy and laughs and sneers when other HM's are at each other throats? I haven't. It's her daily bread and butter. She laps it up and revels in it.
She hasn't a real friend in the house, imo. I believe Ash to his great regret nailed himself to her bedpost early on and is now kicking himself but can't get out of it without looking like a turn - coat. I doubt he even likes her but he's made his bed and has to lie in it - literally - with Helen. Or else his life will be miserable.
I often see him looking uncomfortable and embarrassed when she is talking BS and reading everything the wrong way because she is so bloody unaware and insensitive. She's ****** up his BB experience, just as she's ****** up other HM's experiences as well

Just as she's ****** up this years BB...and some people claim she has made the series. Made it what - made it a series with a stifled atmosphere with her malignant presence casting a shadow and taking the limelight away from the brightness and expressiveness we should have seen a lot more of in the others.

Last edited by jet; 08-08-2014 at 02:53 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:57 AM #18
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Helen would have been my absolute nightmare at school. She's spiteful.
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 05:42 AM #19
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..and Ash probably wouldn't win because of her...it's funny also how in the quotes/who said what thing..it was uncomfortable and awkward for all of them but Helen was the only one who made a fuss about what Ashleigh had said about her and yet she equally said stuff about Ashleigh...everyone had said stuff..she just can't take anything said against her at all and yet she's so hostile both to and about people...she really would be a nightmare person to know....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 05:48 AM #20
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika

LMAO
Old 08-08-2014, 06:00 AM #21
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

It's true. Mark was well on his way to winning this show before the Christopher relationship started and they were arguing in every episode.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:08 AM #22
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke. View Post
It's true. Mark was well on his way to winning this show before the Christopher relationship started and they were arguing in every episode.
..it's only her 'truth' though because she doesn't like Christopher so it's coming from a spiteful place and she is spiteful...I don't personally think Mark would have won but I do think he could have placed higher than he will...but that's because he's really lost his cool in all of this and showed some not pleasant sides to his character..has it been through his friendship with Christopher or mainly through that..?..maybe, but it's that self awareness thing again...Mark has been his own undoing whatever brought that out in him...if it was Christopher/if he was to blame..?...then Christopher wouldn't be right up there in the running to win it himself, which he is more than before...anyone associated with Christopher would equally have lost popularity...Helen never gets stuff like that because she only ever plays the 'blame game'...it's just this complete lack of self awareness for herself and her 'clique'...no acceptance of responsibility at all....Helen's truth is way off compass....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:14 AM #23

That comment of her's made my blood boil. Dear Christopher is so inherently 'nice'...and she is the polar opposite.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:18 AM #24

Quote:
and how long will it actually take her to REALLY realise she is her own worst enemy? id say about 20 lifetimes....shes learnt absolutely nothing

....but she has changed...she has been on a journey
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:19 AM #25

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Helen is right. Christopher has (intentionally or not) ruined Mark's chances of winning.

Bookmark/share this topic