Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 13-08-2014, 12:48 PM #26
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):

But I think what ruined the season was the cast not the twist.

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 12:49 PM #27
baddie

Favourites (more):

baddie

Favourites (more):

And I don't see why females are seen as weak players when a lot of comps are won by women.

Last edited by armand.kay; 13-08-2014 at 06:47 PM.
Old 13-08-2014, 04:28 PM #28
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):

I thought I would hate it when it first rolled out, but I am loving it actually. Casting is always the issue that spoils these shows. They have a cookie cutter idea of what types if personalities to put in and they insert slot A into B.

I have enjoyed this season b/c of BOB. Without it it would have become boring and predictable in week two.
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 05:20 PM #29
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
That's still the case for every season (not putting up two strong players) because at least one will remain and go after you, and it puts both in the veto comp. Sure the BOTB might have made it a little more intimidating but come on. It's pretty much rare to see otherwise unless literally everyone hates the person (and then it's still usually a back door plan anyway).

The other side of the house just didn't have the right people to stand up to the Bomb Squad / Detonators regardless of the twist. The alliance was the big factor in it being an unfair disadvantage for the others.
The idea of pawns certainly isn't foreign when making nominations, but BotB has pretty much made pawn synonymous with weak female who "can't win comps," despite having a better track record than the people making these claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
And I don't see how females are seen as weak players when allot of comps are won by women.
cause all the guys are sexist pigs (((((

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkajava View Post
I thought I would hate it when it first rolled out, but I am loving it actually. Casting is always the issue that spoils these shows. They have a cookie cutter idea of what types if personalities to put in and they insert slot A into B.

I have enjoyed this season b/c of BOB. Without it it would have become boring and predictable in week two.
yeah I mean it would be so boring and predictable to see something other than one alliance effortlessly pick off everyone else right
Old 18-08-2014, 04:38 PM #30
Mokka

Favourites (more):

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post

yeah I mean it would be so boring and predictable to see something other than one alliance effortlessly pick off everyone else right
If that is how you feel, BB US is not the show for you. That is the way it has rolled out every time. That is why they all walk in looking for an Alliance.

I am just happy that this season, I liked the main character of the alliance for once.
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Old 18-08-2014, 05:22 PM #31
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

lmfao telling someone who has been watching BBUS longer than you that it's not the show for you okayyyyy (your statement isn't even true? It's not what happens all the time, at all. Production just thinks it's such a brilliant idea to show everyone BB12 and BB14 in sequester and those are the two worst seasons ever)

I mean what could be more exciting than watching a fun-sucking alliance of a bunch of same variety of douche guys and one ****ty girl pick off everyone else?
Old 18-08-2014, 05:30 PM #32
baddie

Favourites (more):

baddie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If that is how you feel, BB US is not the show for you. That is the way it has rolled out every time. That is why they all walk in looking for an Alliance.

I am just happy that this season, I liked the main character of the alliance for once.
Not really some of the best season are considered the best because if the constant power switch ie bb6 - 11 () it wasn't just one main alliance picking everybody off until the end every week someone new would be in power and just when you thought someone was definitely gone they would somehow flip the house.

I'm not gonna blame this awful season on the twist because it isn't the twist the problem is the cast half of them are completely useless and are allowing themselves to be picked off.

Last edited by armand.kay; 20-08-2014 at 11:45 PM.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:37 PM #33
Mokka

Favourites (more):

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
I'm not gonna blame this awful season on the twist because it isn't the twist the problem is the cast half of them are completely useless and are allowing the self to be picked off.
I just don't understand why everyone is hating on Derrick for Knowing what was what when he walked through the door, and for playing the game. Your point here is mine as well. The cast that have left, and some of those still in the house, have been the height of stupidity. How did they not see the alliance in front of them, or know that if they weren't in an alliance, they were toast???

Derrick was offered an alliance in the beginning, and he used it to his advantage. The guy has played this game and deserves the win. The rest are the bores.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:41 PM #34
Mokka

Favourites (more):

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Quote:
lmfao telling someone who has been watching BBUS longer than you that it's not the show for you okayyyyy (your statement isn't even true? It's not what happens all the time, at all. Production just thinks it's such a brilliant idea to show everyone BB12 and BB14 in sequester and those are the two worst seasons ever)

I mean what could be more exciting than watching a fun-sucking alliance of a bunch of same variety of douche guys and one ****ty girl pick off everyone else?
I don't know how long you have been watching BB, but it is less than or equal to what I have since I have followed from the beginning.
(note I have been a member of TIBB for longer than you as well.)

Alliances rule in American BB, end of. If half this year's cast came in to the house and didn't play in an alliance, they deserve to go.Those who don't play, can rest in jury.

Derrick for the WIN!!!!

Last edited by Mokka; 20-08-2014 at 11:42 PM.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:47 PM #35
baddie

Favourites (more):

baddie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I just don't understand why everyone is hating on Derrick for Knowing what was what when he walked through the door, and for playing the game. Your point here is mine as well. The cast that have left, and some of those still in the house, have been the height of stupidity. How did they not see the alliance in front of them, or know that if they weren't in an alliance, they were toast???

Derrick was offered an alliance in the beginning, and he used it to his advantage. The guy has played this game and deserves the win. The rest are the bores.
I don't like Derrick but I don't blame him. Like you said the fault is with the people who just sat they and did nothing while a very obvious alliance was in control.

Old 21-08-2014, 01:13 AM #36

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

If Derrick was in a house with people who had any clue what they were doing he wouldn't have lasted five minutes! He's probably going to win purely by default and because of his huge, dumb alliance!
If Donnie had a couple of other decent people to ally up with (if Hayden and Nicole were still there!) he'd wipe the floor with Derrick! Donnie's done amazingly well and fought to stay in that house like nobody else with no-one else helping him. If there's anyone in there at the moment who really DESERVES to win then it's Donnie but we all know that BB US doesn't work like that. Last year's winner won by being a weasely little snitch, being carried to the end and then stabbing those who got him there in the back!

It's a real shame that being a good, respectful person with integrity gets you nowhere in BB US!!!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 01:39 AM #37
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
If Donnie had a couple of other decent people to ally up with (if Hayden and Nicole were still there!) he'd wipe the floor with Derrick!
How can you give Hayden & Nicole any credit for being able to get that done? I almost feel like they could come back in this week (after both already being played by Derrick) and STILL not go after Derrick first. Let alone actually go for it if they were never evicted in the first place.

The house overall has been really dumb (Hayden & Nicole being near the top of that dumb list honestly, & I like Hayden as a person a lot) but at the same time, Derrick's been playing really smart. It's almost like Donny, and maybe Zach, are the only ones that have him figured out, but they don't do a good job of hiding that so Derrick knows and is now likely going to take each one out before they even have a chance to go for him first.

So yeah it does have a lot to do with hardly anyone knowing what they're doing but Derrick's definitely playing one of the best games in BB regardless. He knows who he needs out and somehow gets every single one of them out immediately. It's pretty crazy and you gotta give him credit regardless of the cast.

In the end, I still think Cody could win over Derrick as the sidekick no one targets in the end, but right now it's looking really good for Derrick if (when) Zach leaves.

I do hope Zach comes back in the house and gets something formed to take Derrick down tho

(Although I think he'd go for Frankie first now, which I would prefer anyway)
Old 21-08-2014, 01:46 AM #38
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:

People are hating on Derrick because he sucks the fun and the drama out of any room and is BORING most of all. The fact that you're calling the other people bores is laughable. Like, if you want to want to watch smart people do smart things or whatever, just go watch a chess match or read the Wikipedia summaries or something.

Quote:
I don't know how long you have been watching BB, but it is less than or equal to what I have since I have followed from the beginning.
(note I have been a member of TIBB for longer than you as well.)

Alliances rule in American BB, end of. If half this year's cast came in to the house and didn't play in an alliance, they deserve to go.Those who don't play, can rest in jury.

Derrick for the WIN!!!!
Yes, because you have been a member of one of many BB forums for less than a year before I have, you automatically have the authority to tell me what show are and aren't for me. You certainly are the official BBUS adjudicator, congratulations.

Alliances don't rule BBUS, Grodner does. That's the thing that most perplexes me about people who watch "for the strategy" or whatever the ****. Strategy means nothing if you're not on production's good side. You can be the biggest diabolical super genius or whatever, but if Grodner and production hate you that doesn't matter in the slightest.
Old 21-08-2014, 04:54 AM #39
Mokka

Favourites (more):

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
How can you give Hayden & Nicole any credit for being able to get that done? I almost feel like they could come back in this week (after both already being played by Derrick) and STILL not go after Derrick first. Let alone actually go for it if they were never evicted in the first place.

The house overall has been really dumb (Hayden & Nicole being near the top of that dumb list honestly, & I like Hayden as a person a lot) but at the same time, Derrick's been playing really smart. It's almost like Donny, and maybe Zach, are the only ones that have him figured out, but they don't do a good job of hiding that so Derrick knows and is now likely going to take each one out before they even have a chance to go for him first.

So yeah it does have a lot to do with hardly anyone knowing what they're doing but Derrick's definitely playing one of the best games in BB regardless. He knows who he needs out and somehow gets every single one of them out immediately. It's pretty crazy and you gotta give him credit regardless of the cast.

In the end, I still think Cody could win over Derrick as the sidekick no one targets in the end, but right now it's looking really good for Derrick if (when) Zach leaves.

I do hope Zach comes back in the house and gets something formed to take Derrick down tho

(Although I think he'd go for Frankie first now, which I would prefer anyway)
Old 21-08-2014, 04:57 AM #40
Mokka

Favourites (more):

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Quote:
People are hating on Derrick because he sucks the fun and the drama out of any room and is BORING most of all. The fact that you're calling the other people bores is laughable. Like, if you want to want to watch smart people do smart things or whatever, just go watch a chess match or read the Wikipedia summaries or something.

Yes, because you have been a member of one of many BB forums for less than a year before I have, you automatically have the authority to tell me what show are and aren't for me. You certainly are the official BBUS adjudicator, congratulations.

Alliances don't rule BBUS, Grodner does. That's the thing that most perplexes me about people who watch "for the strategy" or whatever the ****. Strategy means nothing if you're not on production's good side. You can be the biggest diabolical super genius or whatever, but if Grodner and production hate you that doesn't matter in the slightest.
Old 22-08-2014, 02:09 AM #41

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

The return of nicflop ruined this season, that's confirmed

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 02:56 AM #42
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Probably, definitely hurts it

If she stays she's most likely going against the wrong people (which I don't mind cause I'd rather see those people go but it'll be boring)

If she goes right away that's a huge waste compared to what could have been and literally no one left to help Donny.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bob, confirm, plz, ruined, season