Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 29-08-2014, 02:33 AM #26
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Not a fan but i'm even less of a fan of Stephanie!!!!

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 07:18 AM #27

I feel Audley was poorly treated for speaking honestly and in a very diplomatic way during nominations as he was probably saying what some other HMs are thinking but swerved for obvious reasons.

As a viewer I look at Kellie and see a bloke wearing a wig and dress (I mean no disrespect to her but that's the way of it) So to be living with this 24/7 must be difficult.

But imo there was another good reason for nominating her.When Leslie chose her for the Scrap heap her reaction was completely OTT and imo served as a form of future moral blackmail.

I wonder how many of the HMs thought of her as a nomination and then decided no we cannot nominate her she will get to upset (or bloody hell we don't want another performance).

Reading my above before deciding to post it I felt I was wrong but have gone ahead because these are my honest thoughts and that's what Audley voiced.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 07:29 AM #28
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I feel Audley was poorly treated for speaking honestly and in a very diplomatic way during nominations as he was probably saying what some other HMs are thinking but swerved for obvious reasons.

As a viewer I look at Kellie and see a bloke wearing a wig and dress (I mean no disrespect to her but that's the way of it) So to be living with this 24/7 must be difficult.

But imo there was another good reason for nominating her.When Leslie chose her for the Scrap heap her reaction was completely OTT and imo served as a form of future moral blackmail.

I wonder how many of the HMs thought of her as a nomination and then decided no we cannot nominate her she will get to upset (or bloody hell we don't want another performance).

Reading my above before deciding to post it I felt I was wrong but have gone ahead because these are my honest thoughts and that's what Audley voiced.
If it was diary room noms Maloney would have got a LOT more nominations
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 07:49 AM #29
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
User banned

Favourites (more):

Its looking a bit shaky for Kellie to be oiked now after the Pratt idiot threw a wobbly. All we can hope for is a double now, but on the upside, if Kellie is saved and gets massive boo's, which could be the case now, I might be breaking out the bubbly because she will defo walk. I am getting more convinced of this fact as the days drag by. I honestly cant see that she has a walk down the stairs of shame in her make up.

A walk out the back door and a sympathy poor me action would suit her rag mag plans more than a humiliating (the public don't love you) walk of shame. If she gets voted off, that's a vindication that her attempt to reinvent herself isn't going to work and the rag mag deals and the pending book of how I struggled, will disappear.

Last edited by sampvt; 29-08-2014 at 07:50 AM.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 07:58 AM #30
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Its looking a bit shaky for Kellie to be oiked now after the Pratt idiot threw a wobbly. All we can hope for is a double now, but on the upside, if Kellie is saved and gets massive boo's, which could be the case now, I might be breaking out the bubbly because she will defo walk. I am getting more convinced of this fact as the days drag by. I honestly cant see that she has a walk down the stairs of shame in her make up.

A walk out the back door and a sympathy poor me action would suit her rag mag plans more than a humiliating (the public don't love you) walk of shame. If she gets voted off, that's a vindication that her attempt to reinvent herself isn't going to work and the rag mag deals and the pending book of how I struggled, will disappear.
Not a hope in hell of Maloney walking Sam but yes bring on the boos !!
Old 29-08-2014, 08:32 AM #31
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I totally agree Mick and I can see where Audley is coming from - if I'd known someone as a bloke for 20-30 years and then suddenly met up again with them as a woman in the BB house that would make me take a step back - I thought BB were way over the top to pull him on that when far worse has gone on in that house. I would be happy to see Kellie out tonight.
Old 29-08-2014, 08:34 AM #32
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBB1508 View Post
I totally agree Mick and I can see where Audley is coming from - if I'd known someone as a bloke for 20-30 years and then suddenly met up again with them as a woman in the BB house that would make me take a step back - I thought BB were way over the top to pull him on that when far worse has gone on in that house. I would be happy to see Kellie out tonight.
I think Maloney has been to diary room claiming it had upset them and demanding something be done
Old 29-08-2014, 08:38 AM #33
Lynne

Favourites (more):
Lynne

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
I think Maloney has been to diary room claiming it had upset them and demanding something be done
I'm sure that's what pushed BB to do something Chuff and it was way out of order given that after BB had pushed Audley to elaborate on his nomination that Kellie actually smiled and winked at Audley then went running off to back stab him in the diary room - what a cow!!
Old 29-08-2014, 08:41 AM #34

I don't know if it's Baloney or not - but with BB giving out warnings on the reasons people may have to evict her - and with BBOTS being very very overprotective of her, I'm wishing she'd go now rather than later.

She's miserable, her misery manipulates other housemates, she's also vindictive - I'd want her out before BB could protect her any more.
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 08:41 AM #35
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm sure that's what pushed BB to do something Chuff and it was way out of order given that after BB had pushed Audley to elaborate on his nomination that Kellie actually smiled and winked at Audley then went running off to back stab him in the diary room - what a cow!!
yes i saw the wink too,nasty cretin !!!
Old 29-08-2014, 08:45 AM #36
mizzy25

mizzy25

kellie is a vile human being. if it was vote to evict she wud b gone for sure, but vote to save u never know. So long as Audley and Gary both stay then il be happy.
mizzy25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 08:51 AM #37
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy25 View Post
kellie is a vile human being. if it was vote to evict she wud b gone for sure, but vote to save u never know. So long as Audley and Gary both stay then il be happy.
Nothing so sure !!! this is why i prefer vote to evict, but in one way its doing me a favour my phone bill would be stupid, not even opening my next bill which will have all my Helen votes on
Old 29-08-2014, 09:04 AM #38
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

The numpty BB prods are trying to protect their massive 400k investment and that showed last night on BOTS with Emma protecting her and continually making excuses for her. Even at the end, every nomed HM got a tweet as to why they should go and Kellies tweet was stopped by Emma as they had run out of time, but they still had time.

If she goes tonight they will look stupid and this whole Audley warning thing was only done to solicit sympathy for her but I fear it might have backfired somewhat.

Make no bones about it, Welly Baloney is a made up fictional character designed to make Baloney loads of money and some kind of cult hero to those that think political correctness is there to be used as a shield to stave of criticism and nobody dare vent their true feelings for fear of ridicule, especially people and organisations like those in the public eye.
Old 29-08-2014, 09:08 AM #39
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

They pay these idiots far too much.

Their fee should be (partially) dependant on, for example, reaching the final. They might try a bit harder then.
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 09:24 AM #40
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
They pay these idiots far too much.

Their fee should be (partially) dependant on, for example, reaching the final. They might try a bit harder then.
If that happened they would all become radar divers and the conflict would be mutted.
Old 29-08-2014, 09:40 AM #41

i was not a fan of kelly at all but i have just gone full circle and proposed to her with my latest poem - kelly to win.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 11:51 AM #42

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
Yes, Kellie took it well at first, like nothing Audley said mattered. It was her own mind that changed from happy to miserable in an instance.
Old 29-08-2014, 11:52 AM #43
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Stephanie is now fave to go.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=262140

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 11:53 AM #44
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post

Pleaseeee, let that happen

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 12:18 PM #45
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

If it was VTE Stephanie would be outta there after last night's outburst at Gary but being VTS I think she has a wide enough fanbase to keep her in this eviction and I reckon it will be Leslie going.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 01:46 PM #46

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

Leslie will go or kellie, I cannot see stephanie going yet.

Last edited by waylander1973; 29-08-2014 at 01:47 PM.
waylander1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 01:52 PM #47

Favourites:
CBB14: Stephanie
BBUSA15: Elissa

Favourites:
CBB14: Stephanie
BBUSA15: Elissa

hope Kellie does go
evanshil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 01:54 PM #48

Quote:

What I can't understand is how the housemates can all bully and mistreat an old disabled man because of his communication problems etc but they are happy to accept and involve the bloke in the wig who threatens to knock people out every 5 minutes.

I did start a thread on this actually but it died on it's arse.

The psychology is interesting. You would think kellie would be the one ostracised but in this PC world the sun shines out of her nether regions.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 02:01 PM #49
0_o

0_o

Why on earth is george so safe according to the bookies?! I honestly cant see anyone voting for him
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 29-08-2014 at 02:01 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 02:04 PM #50

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Why on earth is george so safe according to the bookies?! I honestly cant see anyone voting for him
George is defintely save will probably have the most votes after Gary .
troy4783 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
baloney, fav, kellie