Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 07-09-2014, 08:16 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris

Favourites (more):
Default We always knew Dee was a cow, but now Edele is getting nasty.

Who knew that Edele would turn out to be so bitter and desperate....horrible to Gary during that caller task.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:19 PM #2

She isn't very bright either.

After seeing him saved and cheered at every eviction you would think she would get wise and be up his arse.

It is obvious that Dee and James are the heads of the household and immediately started to mistreat Gary and all the rest followed suit to stay in with the gang.

Stupid move because ultimately BB is a single player game. Edele could have even won if she stood up for gary.

Last edited by ThriceShy; 07-09-2014 at 08:19 PM.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:30 PM #3

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

well she wants to hug him now,wonder if the pennies dropped!

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:00 PM #4
cancelled

cancelled

Default we

is that the royal we....you yourself and your alto ego because i don't think that any of the hm's are cows

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:10 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
is that the royal we....you yourself and your alto ego because i don't think that any of the hm's are cows

Mark L
Do you seriously think im on my own in thinking that Dee is a cow? or maybe you'd prefer bitch...scrounger...idiot?

All describe her perfectly.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:13 PM #6

Im not being funny but you are so gullable because you are having the wool pulled right over your eyes!
smileymummy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:15 PM #7

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileymummy View Post
Im not being funny but you are so gullable because you are having the wool pulled right over your eyes!
Aye. George has fooled a few.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:18 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Who is.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:25 PM #9

Maybe edele and dee were getting nasty for a reason! you see a show thats condensed into an hour! one that dictates what we actually see! george came out with the truth before when he said gary winds them up till they snapp,he winds them up all day! now im sorry you dont want to hear that or forgot to mention it,but its blatantly obvious that gary is a huge problem! so why hes being edited in a good light is beyond me! or is it that bb want to show this,try and get everyone up in uproar about this man being bullied then one of the others win then theres a huge uproar because the innocent (or not so innocent) victim misses out,hence giving them more stories,more press,bad press equals win win with them and then if anyone complains to ofcom guess what they have recorded evidence to say look hes not been bullied! i really do think a lot of people are daft!
Old 07-09-2014, 09:27 PM #10

Quote:
Maybe edele and dee were getting nasty for a reason! you see a show thats condensed into an hour! one that dictates what we actually see! george came out with the truth before when he said gary winds them up till they snapp,he winds them up all day! now im sorry you dont want to hear that or forgot to mention it,but its blatantly obvious that gary is a huge problem! so why hes being edited in a good light is beyond me! or is it that bb want to show this,try and get everyone up in uproar about this man being bullied then one of the others win then theres a huge uproar because the innocent (or not so innocent) victim misses out,hence giving them more stories,more press,bad press equals win win with them and then if anyone complains to ofcom guess what they have recorded evidence to say look hes not been bullied! i really do think a lot of people are daft!
As do you! how on earth do you know George was telling the truth you see just as much as the rest of is.

You honestly think BB want to give someone a great edit, have viewers raging at the treatment they have had after the amount of bullying complaints they got and Ofcom got for the normal BB THIS year, seriously have a think....

Last edited by Josy; 07-09-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:28 PM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Or the ones that don't want to see are daft. ?

Kellie said he was never rude to her but a great game player. Go figure.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:28 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
As do you! how on earth do you know George was telling the truth you see just as much as the rest of is.
I do not think george would lie,why would he say it?
Old 07-09-2014, 09:29 PM #13

Quote:
I do not think george would lie,why would he say it?
Because he was embarrassed at being pulled up on his behaviour toward another housemate?

I edited this into my post above..

You honestly think BB want to give someone a great edit, have viewers raging at the treatment they have had after the amount of bullying complaints they got and Ofcom got for the normal BB THIS year, seriously have a think....
Old 07-09-2014, 09:41 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videostar View Post
Do you seriously think im on my own in thinking that Dee is a cow? or maybe you'd prefer bitch...scrounger...idiot?

Is there any one who can talk about Dee without using the term scrounger!? Do you or any one else, so inclined, know anything about her or what may or may not have happened in her life? She was not always on 'benefits' and also has not been since earlier this year, March I believe.
She has also been ill with depression, which can be a very nasty illness. She would have been diagnosed, as with any illness and prescribed medication.
People are not born on benefits, stuff happens, especially when useless governments allow corrupt bankers to create a horrific recession, then people get made redundant, prices go up and up..the benifits people recieve are from taxes and often those people on benifits have worked and therefore paid taxes..that's what its for.
You might not like Dee but can you please come up with some comprehensive reason, rather than just slagging her off because she has been unemployed. Rant over
Forgetmenot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:43 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetmenot View Post
Is there any one who can talk about Dee without using the term scrounger!? Do you or any one else, so inclined, know anything about her or what may or may not have happened in her life? She was not always on 'benefits' and also has not been since earlier this year, March I believe.
She has also been ill with depression, which can be a very nasty illness. She would have been diagnosed, as with any illness and prescribed medication.
People are not born on benefits, stuff happens, especially when useless governments allow corrupt bankers to create a horrific recession, then people get made redundant, prices go up and up..the benifits people recieve are from taxes and often those people on benifits have worked and therefore paid taxes..that's what its for.
You might not like Dee but can you please come up with some comprehensive reason, rather than just slagging her off because she has been unemployed. Rant over
She is nasty.
She stole from vulnerable people in her job.
She is intimidating to people she doesn't like.
She is sly.
She is two faced.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:45 PM #16
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
She is nasty.
She is sly.
She is two faced.
And thats just for starters
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:57 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well, with that background in her life you'd have thought she's have a little more patience with Gary.

Im sorry but I don't like her, having depression (as bad as it is) is no reason to overlook her nattiness.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:58 PM #18

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

I was stunned when Edele said in the bedroom that Stephanie was evicted after she made up with Gary!

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 07-09-2014 at 10:09 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:06 PM #19

Favourites:

Favourites:
Default Not convinced

Quote:
That's bizarrely deluded and unrealistic. If they cut the show to make him look good when he really wasn't I would imagine all the other housemates would sue. I think you are being very naive if you think they would get away with that. As Ian told Leslie on bots last night. However they edit it it's still you saying those things, they can't put words into your mouth. Please stop insulting our intelligence with these stupid thread hijacks, grasping at anything to discredit the man. It's only your own opinion you make look foolish really. You aren't going to convince anyone that what they see with their own eyes is somehow different due to some conspiracy fantasy you are spouting.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
Old 07-09-2014, 10:08 PM #20

Quote:
She is nasty.
She is sly.
She is two faced.
I can see she might be thought to be sly because she is very intelligent which makes he some what articulate, so that perhaps could make her seem intimidating?don't know any thing about her stealing but assume she was punished fir that if every one knows about it.
I still like her, find her interesting and feel under that under all the bravado she is not very happy and is quite vulnerable..she is definitely self defacing and does not keep telling us all how intelligent she is, like George does, for example.
Certainly would find her interesting to talk too, especially compared to many in three re, like Lauren, George, Ricki..
She also has had a rough time since the infamous programme as people do just love to hate yet there are millions unemployed, on benefits, what ever..
Forgetmenot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:08 PM #21

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
She is nasty.
She is sly.
She is two faced.
All of that.

― Richard Dawkins
Old 07-09-2014, 10:16 PM #22

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videostar View Post

Well said.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:21 PM #23

Quote:
I totally agree. she made a mistake and she paid for it! and yet shes still taking a beating for it!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:22 PM #24

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Edele just trying to be interesting now and doing it all wrong,She's picked the wrong side.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:23 PM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I totally agree. she made a mistake and she paid for it! and yet shes still taking a beating for it!
Never really paid for it though. Lost her job and went on disability.

Got paid FOR it.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cow, dee, edele, knew, nasty