Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 07-09-2014, 10:07 PM #1

Default "Resolutionise"

You know, I was a little sceptical when James was claiming his intelligence and articulacy to be superior to that of other housemates but I have to tip my hat to him. He's an innovator, an original thinker and a genuine creative being.

Following the reconciliation task (which so affronted him), he complained to Big Brother about being put in a room with those who are so clearly beneath him.

Whilst I would have settled for the dictionary-present word 'resolve', James struggled but then stumbled upon a whole new one...'RESOLUTIONISE'!

I'm sure this is a mark of his greatness rather than an extremely stupid man with a large ego belittling those he dislikes as 'deluded' when this description actually fits him somewhat better. Twat.
Absorption is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:21 PM #2
Silly rabbit.

Favourites (more):
BB15: Kimberly
CBB 13: Jasmine Waltz
Silly rabbit.

Favourites (more):
BB15: Kimberly
CBB 13: Jasmine Waltz

Old 07-09-2014, 10:22 PM #3
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

How innovative of him , loving James .
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:29 PM #4
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absorption View Post
You know, I was a little sceptical when James was claiming his intelligence and articulacy to be superior to that of other housemates but I have to tip my hat to him. He's an innovator, an original thinker and a genuine creative being.

Following the reconciliation task (which so affronted him), he complained to Big Brother about being put in a room with those who are so clearly beneath him.

Whilst I would have settled for the dictionary-present word 'resolve', James struggled but then stumbled upon a whole new one...'RESOLUTIONISE'!

I'm sure this is a mark of his greatness rather than an extremely stupid man with a large ego belittling those he dislikes as 'deluded' when this description actually fits him somewhat better. Twat.
Good attempt
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:34 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Saying "he was better than everyone else" Gees. And he pulled Lauren up!!
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:36 PM #6

Thumbs up

Quote:

LMAO.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:51 PM #7

Quote:

Not sure making up a word to vent frustration constitutes his stupidity. I felt he was cross being counselled by someone he believes needs counselling..... He had the right to object, he didn't shout at Gary he made his feelings known to BB.
NT30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:32 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT30 View Post
Not sure making up a word to vent frustration constitutes his stupidity. I felt he was cross being counselled by someone he believes needs counselling..... He had the right to object, he didn't shout at Gary he made his feelings known to BB.
Valid points but ultimately if someone proclaims their superiority over others in specific areas they are really setting themselves up for scrutiny and a fall if they then prove themselves to be lacking in the same areas, especially on a show like BB.

My username on this forum is (perhaps childishly) a reference to former BB contestant Rex, who much of his time in BB deriding Rachel Rice and casting aspersions on her credentials as a teacher. On one occasion, she used the word 'absorption', which resulted in him ridiculing her because "there's no such word!". Except, of course, there is. Unfortunately, Rex and everyone else in the house were too ignorant to know this. Is it a problem that people don't know the word 'absorption'? No. Is it a problem when they try to belittle someone who does know it? To me, yes.

Last edited by Absorption; 08-09-2014 at 09:37 AM.
Absorption is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:09 AM #9

Quote:

I had come around to liking him a bit before that and even stood up for him declaring that I didnt want him to go that evening. Sadly when I saw him in the DR, after all the egoistic way he had tried to educate Gary, I went off of him completely. I certainly wouldnt want his respect becaue I could never respect him. He couldnt even take some criticism which he had been handing out to others, his ego is so large it is a wonder anyone else can be considered in his tiny little world.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:14 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT30 View Post
He had no right to object, it was a task and he has spent most of his time putting Gary and others down. He has belittled them to the amusement of others. He admits he is a windup merchant but he does it with intent, he saw Gary, Audley and Kellie as his inferiors and he insulted all three. Had he wanted to make his feelings known, why try and belittle the other three?
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:38 AM #11
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

hahaha. brilliant.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:53 AM #12