Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 09-09-2014, 12:29 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default James went berserk about a few drops of coffee too

Just to underline what a petty shallow bullying liar the brad pitt of twatness really is

he was the one who created a massive row over gary yesterday showing a part of his rear end briefly when he had a medical problems with his leg. james blew it out of all proportion as always to try and destroy the man he claims to be friends with , he claims to have helped. which of course he hasnt.

but it was also james who made an enormous fuss about gary spilling a couple of drops of coffee on the stairs. gary is 70 years old with bad leg , brain damage and bad hearing which makes balance worse and big brother puts the diary room upstairs? guess what hes bound to drop a little bit on the way upstairs...yet no sympathy from james. no way. instead he does the opposite and makes a massive fuss about a few drops of coffee...gary then offers to wipe it up. but no way to that either, james doesnt want peaceful solutions he wants petty arguments to bully a pretty frail old man. hes evil. hes not even funny interesting original evil. hes not even playinga funny or clever game , hes plain boring, evil , shallow, nasty , fake and predictable.

gary though is a genius. he sussed james out from day 1. he knows james is an evil snake when james pretended to be offended about garys comments in the bedroom when james bent down for leslie to penetrate him. gary goes by the old mantra, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. great work from the buseynator

Last edited by the truth; 09-09-2014 at 12:29 PM.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:37 PM #2
cancelled

cancelled

Default !

tuesday pm melodrama..............wow!

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:43 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
gary though is a genius. he sussed james out from day 1. he knows james is an evil snake when james pretended to be offended about garys comments in the bedroom when james bent down for leslie to penetrate him. gary goes by the old mantra, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. great work from the buseynator
I don't like James full stop but I don't think Gary views him as an evil snake but rather as a sad and deluded individual who needs help. Based on his own experience of life and the wisdom he has acquired Gary has been trying to help James.

A forlorn hope but fair dues for the attempt.

James your right about one thing the British public do see Gary for what he is (also yourself) and that's why Gary will be cheered on leaving but your reception will be negative.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:46 PM #4
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I don't like James full stop but I don't think Gary views him as an evil snake but rather as a sad and deluded individual who needs help. Based on his own experience of life and the wisdom he has acquired Gary has been trying to help James.

A forlorn hope but fair dues for the attempt.

James your right about one thing the British public do see Gary for what he is (also yourself) and that's why Gary will be cheered on leaving but your reception will be negative.
true. gary has tried to help him on a deeper level sincerely, james has faked being his friend and james has told US te viewers how kind and helpful james is, some have actually fallen for his poison and lies, thankfully not all though. I consider him an evil person.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:58 PM #5
0_o

0_o

Every thing gary does seems to be blown up into some massive deal. Not a word would have been said if someone else spilled coffee and I doubt there would have been half as much kickoff if it had been one of the other guys who dropped their trousers either. I almost find myself waiting for a huge row about him blinking too many times or something, thats how bad its got
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:43 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Every thing gary does seems to be blown up into some massive deal. Not a word would have been said if someone else spilled coffee and I doubt there would have been half as much kickoff if it had been one of the other guys who dropped their trousers either. I almost find myself waiting for a huge row about him blinking too many times or something, thats how bad its got
Yes I found Georges reason for his nomination of Gary rather hypocritical because as I recall he dropped his trousers in the kitchen after James had hit him with the tea towel. I cannot recall if any females where present but they could have walked in (as dee did on gary) and James and Leslie thought it was funny not rude.

The most telling thing about last night was Dee asking James to sort it out he did not.She then asked will someone please do so and George said he was not trained for it.They where both enjoying an elderly mans discomfort and confusion. Shame on the pair of them.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:46 PM #7
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Yes I found Georges reason for his nomination of Gary rather hypocritical because as I recall he dropped his trousers in the kitchen after James had hit him with the tea towel. I cannot recall if any females where present but they could have walked in (as dee did on gary) and James and Leslie thought it was funny not rude.

The most telling thing about last night was Dee asking James to sort it out he did not.She then asked will someone please do so and George said he was not trained for it.They where both enjoying an elderly mans discomfort and confusion. Shame on the pair of them.
agreed, brilliant post....george did show his bare cheeks in the kitchen too. hypocritical bulllies. please can emma point out these double standards when theyre booted out instead of giggling away for no reason

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
berserk, coffee, drops, james