Notices

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 [CBB 14] Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2014, 06:55 AM   #1
MrPing
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 11
Default I actually like Ricci?

I feel like Ricci is the only person except for Audley who I would be happy to live in the house with. The way I see it Ricci was nothing but honest with Lauren, which is very rare and brave for a guy to be. I don't dislike Lauren either but alas she is a flirty drunk which only made things worse for her and Ricci, plus James (the guy just winds me up lol ) was always picking sides and aggravating things unnecessarily.

With Gary, I do agree that Ricci should have been more sympathetic, but I at least like that he is always honest, never dissing him behind his back, and not being cowardly like James with personal attacks. I like Gary, and HATE the ganging up on him (that is never justifiable) but putting your hand up to someone as a signal to stop talking IS very very rude.

I understand that he is a pretty boy who looks in the mirror too much, but apart from that I would be very happy if Ricci won (After Audley, but I am a little bias because I am from Audley's part of London and he has actually done a lot of good things for the community like his campaign to save our local park/youth work).

I also may be wrong but it seems like because he was disliked on Geordie shore a lot of people give him hate, but as I don't really know about that I can't judge him for it.

Last edited by MrPing; 10-09-2014 at 07:00 AM.
MrPing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:18 AM   #2
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 50,387
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Never seen the him on anything else, judging him in the house he seems to follow the crowd, I don't believe for one minute he wanted to get with Lauren for any other reason than to raise his profile, he comes across as a bit of a bore to me and if he wins it will be a complete farce.
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:36 AM   #3
Patricia4
Senior Member
 
Patricia4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,797
Default

Ive never watched him on anything I didn't even know who he was I think he's dull and I hope he goes tonight.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:15 AM   #4
Sophiee
User banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,332

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden
Default

I really like him too, he's my second favourite (after james), hoping he doesn't leave tonight!
Sophiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:58 AM   #5
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 50,387
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiee View Post
I really like him too, he's my second favourite (after james), hoping he doesn't leave tonight!
As a matter of interest what do you like about him?
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 11:47 AM   #6
Sophiee
User banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,332

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
As a matter of interest what do you like about him?
he seems like a genuinely nice guy, I've seen lots of loyalty and caring qualities in him towards his friends in the house.
Sophiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 11:49 AM   #7
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 50,387
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiee View Post
he seems like a genuinely nice guy, I've seen lots of loyalty and caring qualities in him towards his friends in the house.
Oh okay I can see why people like James but Ricci has sat on the fence and been too sheep like for me
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #8
hijaxers
hijaxers
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bristol
Posts: 12,074


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPing View Post
I feel like Ricci is the only person except for Audley who I would be happy to live in the house with. The way I see it Ricci was nothing but honest with Lauren, which is very rare and brave for a guy to be. I don't dislike Lauren either but alas she is a flirty drunk which only made things worse for her and Ricci, plus James (the guy just winds me up lol ) was always picking sides and aggravating things unnecessarily.

With Gary, I do agree that Ricci should have been more sympathetic, but I at least like that he is always honest, never dissing him behind his back, and not being cowardly like James with personal attacks. I like Gary, and HATE the ganging up on him (that is never justifiable) but putting your hand up to someone as a signal to stop talking IS very very rude.

I understand that he is a pretty boy who looks in the mirror too much, but apart from that I would be very happy if Ricci won (After Audley, but I am a little bias because I am from Audley's part of London and he has actually done a lot of good things for the community like his campaign to save our local park/youth work).

I also may be wrong but it seems like because he was disliked on Geordie shore a lot of people give him hate, but as I don't really know about that I can't judge him for it.
He is a total dullard and he certainly ain't a pretty boy ! He looks reptillian to me !
hijaxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 01:01 PM   #9
Ammi
Quand il pleut, il pleut
 
Ammi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: on Blueberry Hill
Posts: 56,678


Default

..I don't dislike him and I thought I would but I think maybe I just don't find him interesting enough to dislike so as a housemate he's been fairly rubbish for me..he may be a nice person in 'real life' though...
__________________



Paris is always a good idea...
Ammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #10
puzzled
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 584
Default

I'd rather live with someone who was a bit dull than someone who was nasty. He's easy on the eyes, too.
puzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 01:31 PM   #11
waterhog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,085
Default

living with ricci is like watching paint dry.
waterhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 01:36 PM   #12
Pincho Paxton
Senior Member
 
Pincho Paxton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,894

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Winston
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
Default

You hardly ever see him. I have seen Claire as much as him.
__________________
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:03 PM   #13
colin72
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 63

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Lionel Blair
CBB 10: Julian Clary
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPing View Post
I actually like Ricci?
Freudian slip. You appropriately phrased this as a question. Even you can't believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPing View Post
The way I see it Ricci was nothing but honest with Lauren, which is very rare and brave for a guy to be.
Sad that you live in a world where a guy being honest is "rare" and "brave". Says a lot about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPing View Post
I also may be wrong but...
Yes, and it's not the first time.
colin72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:05 PM   #14
LukeB
Life imitates art
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Humpty Doo
Posts: 82,340

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
BBUSA22: Janelle
BBCanada 8: Madeline


Default

His boring
__________________

Spoiler:


LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:07 PM   #15
Dollface
Witch
 
Dollface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,119

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy
CBB19: Jedward
Default

He's growing on me
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:07 PM   #16
Pincho Paxton
Senior Member
 
Pincho Paxton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,894

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Winston
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
He's growing on me
Get it seen to, before it gets any worse!
__________________
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:27 PM   #17
Fosse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 872

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
Default

As dull as a bag full of hammers.
__________________
Raph fan
Fosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #18
Creggle
Wanderer
 
Creggle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Coventry
Posts: 1,558

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
CBB15: Cami Li
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Winston
Default

I think he'd be easy to live with but that's not much of a reason to like someone tbh.
Creggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 04:59 PM   #19
Dollface
Witch
 
Dollface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,119

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy
CBB19: Jedward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post
Get it seen to, before it gets any worse!
LOL ikr, i'm scared
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:12 PM   #20
poppsywoppsy
Senior Member
 
poppsywoppsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,883
Default

He is not for me, scared of his own shadow, only knows how to do things when the others tell him, he follows the crowd and his unawareness and lack of empathy for Gary's problems whilst bleating that he was being used for a showmance.

What a wimp.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:46 PM   #21
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 45,856
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley
BBUSA21: Nick


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzled View Post
I'd rather live with someone who was a bit dull than someone who was nasty. He's easy on the eyes, too.
But you're not living with Ricci you're watching him? And would you say his been entertaining enough to stand a chance at winning? My answer is a big no.
__________________
Currently Watching/Reading/Playing - Angel,Berserk Manga

Hopefully 2021 will be better than 2020.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ricci

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:23 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts