Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 13-09-2014, 08:52 AM #26

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..it still doesn't say anything about the poster though and gives no one the right to comment on them...there are lots of reasons why people 'support' housemates or even like or are interested in them...whether they see 'beyond' what is surface etc and whether that intrigues them or gives them any empathy etc...in terms of 'housemates' we all view differently what we see in terms of 'entertainment' and in terms of what we feel those housemates's character are and how we view those characters also depends on a lot of individual things and personal life experiences and people we know..or can do, if that's your thought process...and none of that can and should ever be judged by another forum member because it really is all very subjective....there are many people who failed to see the 'value' as a person of the civilian BB winner and the fact that they also 'entertained' at the expense of others..much more so than James in my own opinion...my opinion though was not of the 'majority' opinion of public and voters...so whose opinion was 'right'..?..no ones..not the majority/not the minority..just differing opinions and for different reasons....

..anyway, my opinion still stands...posters and members post their opinions and thoughts on housemates who have put themselves up to be 'judged' so that's what we all do and enjoy doing and always have done...I find it very sad personally that I have seen so many interesting members being 'put off' from posting their thoughts on housemates because of personal comments to themselves for doing so...I don't know why this has been allowed or seen to be allowed so frequently, that saddens me as well but as it has, then my opinion is obviously here in the 'minority' as well ....
Well said Ammi.
Very off putting to say the least.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 09:04 AM #27
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

I think james was great for the show!

we are seeing a new more intense in your face celeb series that is mirroring the normal series.
james was a full on in your face housemate, despite how much people knock him on here!, he still came third!.

viewers want to see conflict and so does big brother, without james this year there would not be a lot to talk about.

Last edited by thesheriff443; 13-09-2014 at 09:04 AM.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 09:18 AM #28
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

He needs to learn a massive amount as to how to talk 'to' and deal with people,especially people who are a little more vulnerable too.

His constant talking 'at' people comes across really badly and how ungracious he was as to Gary personally in his defeat,I found his interviews on leaving the house really bad,only surpassed by the awful Dee's interviews.

Two truly rotten bedmates for me those 2.
It is for me, just a pity he and Dee weren't shoved out as the first 2 out last night, Dee certainly didn't warrant a top placing and for sure neither did he at all for me.

Last edited by joeysteele; 13-09-2014 at 09:36 AM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 09:32 AM #29

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..yeah I agree that I think his behaviour masks many insecurities..whether they be deep rooted ones or to do with his loss of place on Strictly and maybe a 'crisis' in his life, I really don't know but I do hope he resolves whatever his 'demons are'..I.and no, it's never going to sit well with the public to behave as he has done because it's only behaviour and the effect of it that we really mostly look at and no matter how much empathy or understanding we try to have, the results of that behaviour to the people around him are the same..interestingly in this case though I don't think Gary or Audley were that particularly effected anywhere near in a way that they may have been because they're both in such a good place and so much 'secure' within themselves...I do think that 'failing' to get a reaction not just for James but for some other housemates as well just made them completely frustrated and maybe 'worse'..?...because they're not in the place that Audley and Gary are and so would like to be...because they can't be and can't 'reach it' they sneered, you know..?...

I agree,I think the fact that Gary and Audley were always so calm really wound up alot of those highly strung egos in there.They very rarely got the reactions they wanted.I do this at home to my misses sometimes when she pee'd off and laying in to me,I just laugh and it gets her soo angry!I am a fairly calm person and it takes alot to get me mad.Same with those two,Especially Audley.

Last edited by Northern Monkey; 13-09-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 09:46 AM #30

Like attracts like, Gary and Audley on the spiritual vein and the calmness of understanding, trying to work out peaceful solutions.

The rest with the exception of Frenchy eventually Lauren, have their own issues and it makes them feel better to down someone else. As they are making others look small it takes the pressure off of their own faults, it makes them feel oh so big!
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 09:49 AM #31
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Twat to the very end. I hate James with a passion. He tried to jusify his actions by saying he was joking. Yeah, right. Tool!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gary, house, james, jordan, left, speak