Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 14-09-2014, 12:43 PM #1

Default 'He's a VILE human being' CBB James sticks knife into winner Gary

'The former Strictly professional dancer revealed how he was forced to act like a carer to Gary, 70 – including clearing up his excrement.

“I think the way it was edited, the public saw him as a fun Hollywood superstar that’s a little bit eccentric, feeling sorry for him because people bullied him – that was not the case,” he told the Daily Star Online in an exclusive chat.

“12 people can’t come out of the house and all say the same thing and be wrong. He’s a vile, vile human being. Fact.”

He continued: “When I took him for a shower I saw parts of his body that no young man should have to see, especially when they’re not your family.

“Wiping his s*** off the toilet seat after he’s been to the toilet, and then he’s sitting at the table with s*** on his hands and you have to tell him to go and wash them.

“I’m not a baby sitter and I’m not a nurse and I’m not qualified to deal with those sorts of situations,” he added."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...le-human-being

He doesn't let up, does he??
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 12:43 PM #2

Oh well **** happens
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 12:44 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Oh well **** happens
Literally.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 12:46 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

He has a point though, he wasn't in there to look after Gary, nor should he have been expected to, none of them should of had to deal with that.

Last edited by Liam-; 14-09-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 12:47 PM #5
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

It wouldnt surprise me if james **** on the toilet to blame gary
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 12:59 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
He has a point though, he wasn't in there to look after Gary, nor should he have been expected to, none of them should of had to deal with that.
Then they should have treated him as an equal and not made themselves better than Gary. I dont suppose Gary went in there to be domineered by an overbearing person one who couldnt take it when the tables were turned.

As Audley said, as he was asked Gary repaired, he saw what was going on and he told James not to include him in it. Well done Audley the voice of reason.

All James was asked to do by BB was to make sure that Gary wasnt segregated, he made more trouble for him than he helped.

Last edited by Jules2; 14-09-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:01 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski94 View Post
It wouldnt surprise me if james **** on the toilet to blame gary
Who knows eh as Adelle said Gary was easy pickings. She was horrified when Audley nominated her and not Gary she told him so.
Old 14-09-2014, 01:04 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Then they should have treated him as an equal and not made themselves better than Gary. I dont suppose Gary went in there to be domineered by an overbearing person one who couldnt take it when the tables were turned.

As Audley said, as he was asked Gary repaired, he saw what was going on and he told James not to include him in it. Well done Audley the voice of reason.
If he can't shower without being told to, then people will feel the need to tell him to and make sure he looked after himself, if he didn't want to be treated like someone who needed a carer, he should have done everything for himself and took care of himself shouldn't he?
Old 14-09-2014, 01:20 PM #9

Quote:
If he can't shower without being told to, then people will feel the need to tell him to and make sure he looked after himself, if he didn't want to be treated like someone who needed a carer, he should have done everything for himself and took care of himself shouldn't he?
What an ignorant comment - not really worth the time.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:22 PM #10
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If he doesnt want to shower the its non of james buisness simples
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:22 PM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post
What an ignorant comment - not really worth the time.
How is it ignorant? If Gary didn't want to be looked after and legally doesn't require a carer, he should have done things for himself, such as showering and cleaning himself without having to be told to, washing up after himself and general cleanliness, people go into CBB to have a good experience and because they're paid to, they're not paid to go in there and become someone's temporary carer.

Last edited by Liam-; 14-09-2014 at 01:25 PM.
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:28 PM #12
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

Quote:
How is it ignorant? If Gary didn't want to be looked after and legally doesn't require a carer, he should have done things for himself, such as showering and cleaning cleaning himself, cleaning, general cleanliness, people go ino CBB to have a good experience and because they're paid to, they're not paid to go in there and become someone's temporary carer.
I noticed on several occasions that Dee's hair was greasy and looked unwashed, did anyone ask her to wash it? Only self appointed house mama Dee, and house papa James seemed to want to be his "carer". They did it so they could boss him around and make themselves look good.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:30 PM #13

Nobody know's if this is true the vile gang had their head's together all the time talking about him I don't believe all the rubbish.I never saw any of them looking after Gary all they did was take the piss out of him one person that cared about him was Audley.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:31 PM #14

He keeps saying 12 people cant be wrong. It works both ways. The huge proportion of the public that voted can't be wrong.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:31 PM #15

Quote:
How is it ignorant? If Gary didn't want to be looked after and legally doesn't require a carer, he should have done things for himself, such as showering and cleaning cleaning himself, cleaning, general cleanliness, people go ino CBB to have a good experience and because they're paid to, they're not paid to go in there and become someone's temporary carer.
and they are not paid to go in there to be bullied, to be put down as in James telling him right from the beginning that noone liked him. The only person who was shown in that shower was Dee, no one else was. Now when it was pointed out to Gary that the others were on about him not showering that was enough. He began showering, this is proven by Kellie saying that he had seen his bits when he came out of the shower. Audley saying that he was cleaning up after himself.

Much has been made out of one or two incidences but have any of them looked at their habits. Shall we look back and count how many there are? It has all been pot calling kettle black and it is about time the two sour graped ex HMs let it all go, they are only making it bad for themselves.

In the beginning the programme was started to show how a group of people could learn from each other, learn people skills and consideration....it has sorely lost its way.
Old 14-09-2014, 01:32 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia4 View Post
Nobody know's if this is true the vile gang had their head's together all the time talking about him I don't believe all the rubbish.I never saw any of them looking after Gary all they did was take the piss out of him one person that cared about him was Audley.
I would like james and george to explain why they berated gary for not cleaning up but then mocked him when he was cleaning up.
Old 14-09-2014, 01:40 PM #17

It is interesting that James says Gary is a vile human being because, during the big row that Gary had with Dee, James kept telling Gary "We all love you."

So he was lying again.
Old 14-09-2014, 01:41 PM #18

I ask how did James feel after Lauren peed in the pool.

Was she castigated by the housemates, is it brought up at every opportunity, has she brain damage or hearing and mobility problems, no, of course not.

So, the toilet has to be cleaned, I have heard worse than that by previous BB housemates who were quite happy to leave bodily fluids around and had none of the problems Gary had.

Shut up James, you were outclassed in the career hierarchy by both Gary and Audley, your deliberate intentions to bring them down failed miserably and even now you cannot get over the fact that they won and you didn't, your game plan failed.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:41 PM #19

How does a group/society treat its weakest members? James was paid to interact with whomever was in the house--not those of his own choosing. He failed on every level of common decency and compassion. And, buddy, you are no longer a youmg man.
puzzled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:45 PM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
He keeps saying 12 people cant be wrong. It works both ways. The huge proportion of the public that voted can't be wrong.
He cant count, Leslie declared he had to apologise to Gary's family for the way he treated him. Stephanie made her peace with Gary and it was deemed to be the reason why the public got her out. Audley was the sensible one, Frenchy loved him and I believe that Claire became team Gary after leaving and seeing what was going on. Not sure on that one. Kelly said that Gary had never been rude to her and he told Dee that he was ok but Dee turned her nose up at her. To me that is 6 less.

So who do we have left, the sourgrapers and the ones still in the sheep pen, although Edelle did say that she was touched with Garys letter whilst Dee said she was going to sort Steffanie out and called her a "bitch", I wonder if she has, I would love to see who won. Team Steffanie for me.

Last edited by Jules2; 14-09-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Old 14-09-2014, 01:45 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzled View Post
How does a group/society treat its weakest members? James was paid to interact with whomever was in the house--not those of his own choosing. He failed on every level of common decency and compassion. And, buddy, you are no longer a youmg man.

Actually if it does nothing else, I hope it does make people open their eyes and actually look at how society is treating it's most vulnerable - and maybe try do something about it.
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 01:57 PM #22

Quote:
How is it ignorant? If Gary didn't want to be looked after and legally doesn't require a carer, he should have done things for himself, such as showering and cleaning himself without having to be told to, washing up after himself and general cleanliness, people go into CBB to have a good experience and because they're paid to, they're not paid to go in there and become someone's temporary carer.
James should have left him alone and stopped doing everything is his power to undermine a brain-damaged old man. No one cares about his constant whining and wittering about hard done by he was. In the minds of decent people, James simply exposed the small-minded bully he is. His jealousy of Gary was a true measure of his own limited character.

Perhaps making an effort to find out how age and brain injury can affect a person and their abilities to carry out what are simple acts of cleanliness when we are young, might not go amiss. Not legally requiring a carer does not mean that an elderly person does not still find such activies difficult. You clearly demonstrate a complete inabilty to understand that.

If you object to old people who find this difficult going into bb, maybe you should voice that opinon to bb and attempt to encourage them to disciminate against old people and keep the show simply for the plastic, brain-dead rubbish from Towie and Geordie Shaw. I think far more people would be offended by that!
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 02:03 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post
James should have left him alone and stopped doing everything is his power to undermine a brain-damaged old man. No one cares about his constant whining and wittering about hard done by he was. In the minds of decent people, James simply exposed the small-minded bully he is. His jealousy of Gary was a true measure of his own limited character.

Perhaps making an effort to find out how age and brain injury can affect a person and their abilities to carry out what are simple acts of cleanliness when we are young, might not go amiss. Not legally requiring a carer does not mean that an elderly person does not still find such activies difficult. You clearly demonstrate a complete inabilty to understand that.

If you object to old people who find this difficult going into bb, maybe you should voice that opinon to bb and attempt to encourage them to disciminate against old people and keep the show simply for the plastic, brain-dead rubbish from Towie and Geordie Shaw. I think far more people would be offended by that!
I don't have a lack of understanding when it comes to that tyvm, i'm perfectly aware that old people have difficulties.

I think the problem is that people are painting Gary out to be this fragile old man when he's not, he was rolling around on the floor with the rest of them one day towards the end of the series, even with his knee brace on, people who need help to even get into the shower, can't do that.

I never once said i object to older people going onto the show did i? I simply said that no-one went in there to look after him, they aren't carers, nor did they sign up to be, Gary is way more capable that anyone is giving him credit for, people shouldn't have to be running round after him 24/7 in there, but they did go out of their way to help him, whether they disliked him or not, whether they bitched about him or not, it doesn't take away from them doing things for him when they didn't need to, but they did because they felt they had to.
Old 14-09-2014, 02:09 PM #24

The fool has now apparently been banned from Strictly, does he ever learn. There is a time to keep ones mouth closed no matter what one thinks. If Ola takes over she is silly as she was in trouble a while back. Just imagine they could have been on the Hollywood trail with Gary Busey had he not been such a pr***. Maybe not our cup of tea but these so called celebrities would love the chance. Fred Astaire made it....I am sure Gary would have helped him.
Old 14-09-2014, 02:10 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
'The former Strictly professional dancer revealed how he was forced to act like a carer to Gary, 70 – including clearing up his excrement.

“I think the way it was edited, the public saw him as a fun Hollywood superstar that’s a little bit eccentric, feeling sorry for him because people bullied him – that was not the case,” he told the Daily Star Online in an exclusive chat.

“12 people can’t come out of the house and all say the same thing and be wrong. He’s a vile, vile human being. Fact.”

He continued: “When I took him for a shower I saw parts of his body that no young man should have to see, especially when they’re not your family.

“Wiping his s*** off the toilet seat after he’s been to the toilet, and then he’s sitting at the table with s*** on his hands and you have to tell him to go and wash them.

“I’m not a baby sitter and I’m not a nurse and I’m not qualified to deal with those sorts of situations,” he added."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...le-human-being

He doesn't let up, does he??

No he doesn't.
Bitter, twisted. It's sad that he continues to belittle, expose and embarrass Gary Busey just to big himself up.
If he shat on your face James he would still be a better human being than you will ever be.
James would expose and embarrass anyone if he thinks it makes him a better person....but then maybe it's 'a joke'...

Get over it James...you lost and not only did you lose you have shown us all what a complete and utter knob you are.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, gary, human, james, jordan, knife, sticks, vile, winner