Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:29 PM #1

Talking Hahaha Who would have thought it??

So Katie Price wins CBB 2015!! Wow! Who would have thought it!? Anyone and everyone who could see through the C5 cunning plan! Miss P went in 10 days later than everyone else and made friends with everyone. Didnt have an opinion about anything, except possibly every single conversation that involved sex, and anything sex-related, she came into her own at those times. Even though some people were criticised for sitting on the fence, all I ever saw KP do was sit on the bed, talking about her ex's, and her sexes. I had the distinct feeling that her presence made Callum very nervous, he probably showered with one hand holding the door closed. Even in those moments when the finalists were having their exit interviews, it was clear what was being shouted down Emmas earpiece - 'the voting is still close, keep focusing on the villain that Katie Hopkins is(nt, my addition), KP is winning this come hell or high water!'
The vile person that was Perez got off very lightly in his interview compared to the gruelling and, on time, very confrontational chat that Katie Hopkins had from Emma. Ive never seen Emma display such hostile body language as she did in that talk, and yet the whole issue around Perez actually goading Alexandra out of the house was ignored when the Grinch (aka Perez) exited ?????????????????????? And in the event that anyone jumps on the fact that KH uses her hands to talk, what was that vile display where Perez uses his tongue, and LICKS another housemate? Was he taken to task? No, I thought not.
By some fluke, and due to the gremlins of technology, sky failed to record the programme for me last night. Which meant I had to try to access the programme via the App. In true channel 5 fashion, even though I was trying to watch the programme and find out the winner naturally, the face of Katie Price was splashed across the screen, giving away the result in a split second. However................. there is a good ending to this story. It meant that I could watch just the interviews of the people who actually contributed something to the show, and Katie Price most certainly wasnt in that line-up. I have not the slightest interest in watching her play-acting and trying to talk about things other than sex. I watched the people who were my personal winners. Callum was way out in front for me, what a gentleman, he should have won, hands down, and deserved to. In joint second place was Michelle, Katie H and Cheggers. Katie P wasnt anywhere in my line-up, in fact she wouldnt have even been in there at all.
Oh well, thats my love affair with CBB well and truly over, will not be watching in the future, in the full and certain knowledge that we were all played. The winner of CBB 2015 was, as predicted, CBB 2015.
redonthehead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:35 PM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

You make a good point about the interviews , Perez was not probed into some of his worse behaviour , perhaps they were scared he would spill some gossip on them about his preferable treatment , food for thought Eh? nice post btw.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2015, callum best, cbb, katie hopkins