Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 10-01-2015, 10:27 PM #1

Default Jeremy ejected from the house vid

Jeremy Jackson has been removed from the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 house after ‘groping’ Chloe Goodman.

The Baywatch star was kicked out of the show tonight after just three days in the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother UK.

In this evening’s episode Channel 5 repeatedly broadcast a warning about offensive language as well as unwelcome physical interactions between the housemates.

Towards the end of the episode, a rather drunk Jeremy complained about feeling ill and being “pissed”.

He was eventually sick in the bathroom where Chloe and Cami Li went to help him before Cami left.

Alone in the bathroom and behind closed doors, Chloe was heard to say: “Seriously Jeremy, that’s not okay. I’m leaving now.”

Running out of the bathroom in tears, Chloe sobbed: “I was helping him and then he just went and took my dressing gown off and put my boob out.”

Comforted by Cami and Nadia, Chloe cried: “It’s just a shock, it’s just a shock.”

Exiting out of the bathroom, Jeremy claimed: “Chloe came into help me, she was in a robe, I’m drunk,…”

“You need to get out of the house,” Perez Hilton snapped.

Jeremy insisted: “I didn’t know she was naked underneath. I made a mistake, I didn’t think she was naked under there. Curiosity killed the cat.”

“You groped, not okay,” Michelle Visage declared.

“I barely touched it,” Jeremy replied.

In the Diary Room, Chloe told Big Brother: “He just literally out of the blue, opened up by dressing gown… it was just a shock. ”

Outside, Big Brother locked Jeremy in the bathroom as Perez kicked off saying that he did not “feel safe” in the house with the Baywatch actor.

“I know his back story, I know a lot about him,” Perez said.

Later, Jeremy was called to the Diary Room.

“As a result of your actions, Big Brother has no choice but to remove you from the house,” Big Brother told him as Jeremy left via the Diary Room.

A spokesperson for Channel 5 revealed tonight that there were currently no plans to cancel next Tuesdays eviction which sees Chloe facing eviction against Alexander O’Neal and Ken Morley.

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 continues nightly on Channel 5.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ejected, house, jeremy, vid