Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 14-01-2015, 01:08 PM #51

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post

coming back to Riona, I found Chloe, Cami's and Katies behaviour towards Alicia far more uncomfortable than watch than Ken.
Kens lewd comments to and about the girls was totally unacceptable. The girls ganging up on Alicia was not ok either but Alicia broke the rules by hiding the bananas and she should have STUCK UP FOR HERSELF. She is NOT A child. God almighty an argument about bananas is HARDLY the same as name calling the women and insinuating that Chloe by the way she was dressed the night she was in the toilet with Jeremy more or less ASKED FOR IT. I don't like Katie in the least and she shouldn't have led a witch hunt over something as stupid as stealing bananas but I wasn't as uncomfortable watching that as I was screaming at the tv for ****S sake Alicia tell them all PISS OFF
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 01:13 PM #52
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Saying smutty stuff to and about the women is not acceptable and I used to love him in Corry. I cheered when he went into the house but he turned into a dirty old man. I am talking about ME and YES if I was a housemate in there ( a woman which I am) I would have found it uncomfortable living with him. Saying he loved looking at the womens arses was far from his greatest offence. You don't have to physically threaten anyone to make them feel uncomfortable. I disliked his behaviour and I am glad he is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are missing my point Riona, the premise of BB is to stick people with different mindsets, cultures, backgrounds into a house and see how they get along, making someone "uncomfortable" is quite a small price to pay, given you have accepted a fee to live under in testing situations. They failed miserably.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 01:16 PM #53
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Kens lewd comments to and about the girls was totally unacceptable. The girls ganging up on Alicia was not ok either but Alicia broke the rules by hiding the bananas and she should have STUCK UP FOR HERSELF. She is NOT A child. God almighty an argument about bananas is HARDLY the same as name calling the women and insinuating that Chloe by the way she was dressed the night she was in the toilet with Jeremy more or less ASKED FOR IT. I don't like Katie in the least and she shouldn't have led a witch hunt over something as stupid as stealing bananas but I wasn't as uncomfortable watching that as I was screaming at the tv for ****S sake Alicia tell them all PISS OFF
Nadia, Chloe etc aren't children either, so why didn't they tell Ken to piss off?? Incidentally my take on Ken talking to Chloe about the bathroom incident was that she was naive to put herself in a compromising position with a stranger, not that she was asking for it, his advice was no different to what Alexander told her about undressing, though he may not have sugar coated it as much.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 01:53 PM #54

Quote:
Incidentally my take on Ken talking to Chloe about the bathroom incident was that she was naive to put herself in a compromising position with a stranger, not that she was asking for it, his advice was no different to what Alexander told her about undressing, though he may not have sugar coated it as much.

Absolutely spot on with that comment.
Caballo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 02:32 PM #55

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
You are missing my point Riona, the premise of BB is to stick people with different mindsets, cultures, backgrounds into a house and see how they get along, making someone "uncomfortable" is quite a small price to pay, given you have accepted a fee to live under in testing situations. They failed miserably.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 02:38 PM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireTwilight View Post
Ken is the one to blame - his actions he is the only one that can control what he says's & does. BB however can control if his actions warrant being allowed to continue to be viewed - well we know the answer to that
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 05:48 PM #57

There is no way that Jim Davison would have survived this year.

Same cast different outcome. Swap Linda Nolan for Nadia S and you have the same witches coven that formed.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 05:50 PM #58
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Team Nadia

Last edited by Pete.; 14-01-2015 at 05:50 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 05:53 PM #59
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

I would never have said this on launch night but I think if Nadia is not saved she'll be fave for eviction. I'm amazed she's played the game so poorly. I still like her but I can definitely see why some viewers cant stand her.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 07:12 PM #60

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

Quote:
Nadia, Chloe etc aren't children either, so why didn't they tell Ken to piss off?? Incidentally my take on Ken talking to Chloe about the bathroom incident was that she was naive to put herself in a compromising position with a stranger, not that she was asking for it, his advice was no different to what Alexander told her about undressing, though he may not have sugar coated it as much.
There is a difference, Alexander simply suggested that if she dressed a certain way then it wouldn't happen to her again, Ken made an suggestion if she made an issue out of it then she would hurt her career.

Different points completely.

Last edited by waylander1973; 14-01-2015 at 07:21 PM.
waylander1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 09:18 PM #61
User banned

User banned

ken did nothing wrong....bit tacky as are most of them...but nothing offensive. he likes bottoms so what? did he act on anything? nope. he then used the word negro within a story he was telling so what? he didn't name call or abuse anyone? he was more abused and group bullied than anyone...he was bitten, screamed at, name called, sworn at , threatened with violence etc and not a damn thing was said about it. sexist show
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 04:48 PM #62

kens only crime was being the modern day benny hill, but he did not smack some young womans bottom, some of the women in there are far to over sensitive in there, I would love if bb paid jim davidson to do another stint in there,
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 04:58 PM #63

Favourites (more):
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

Favourites (more):
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

Why are some of you using 'feminist' as a slur? Seriously? It's 2015, get over yourselves.

"I'm sexy, I'm funny, I'm everythin and everythin..."
- Bonneh Holt, 2006 -

"Maybe Nadia's on her period"
- Nikki Grahame, 2010 -

Last edited by drantb; 16-01-2015 at 05:00 PM.
drantb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 05:36 PM #64

Ken's behaviour was vile, he was booted out! Ken was to blame - no one else!
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 05:43 PM #65

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Ahhhhh...The Daily Star.
Must all be true then
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 05:51 PM #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire View Post
kens only crime was being the modern day benny hill, but he did not smack some young womans bottom, some of the women in there are far to over sensitive in there, I would love if bb paid jim davidson to do another stint in there,
Everyone, including Ken and others like him, need to keep with with modern trends in behaviour and language. Non of us live in the dark ages - we all have TV, newspapers and other technology to keep ourselves updated to what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour. Ken and many like him stubbornly or arrogantly hanging on to past behaviours and language in the hope society will go back to the dark ages - not likely!
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 07:25 PM #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
Everyone, including Ken and others like him, need to keep with with modern trends in behaviour and language. Non of us live in the dark ages - we all have TV, newspapers and other technology to keep ourselves updated to what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour. Ken and many like him stubbornly or arrogantly hanging on to past behaviours and language in the hope society will go back to the dark ages - not likely!

What a load of tosh, people are going to be afraid to think, let alone speak. Big Brother really is upon us. Nothing Ken said or did warranted the pack mentality he endured, Perez saw that he had the power to get Jeremey removed ( ok Jeremy didn't help himself but PH had the bull by the honrs )by his over the top dramatics and was in full flow when him and Swarfiga rounded on Ken whipping up the hysteria, the rest just followed like meek followers.

Everything that has gone on since supports that this is just a bunch of nasty people, well, at least half of them. Chloe, you now see is a scheming, intelligent, young girl of the world who knows what's what and on reflection, no way should he have been evicted, it should have been sorted out 'in house' for her part in the event I would like to see her booted out first. Nadia Swarfiga, Christ, what an odious woman, no doubt she will become the new agony aunt for 'This Morning' reminds me of a young Claire Rayner. Poisonous and opinionated.

Perez H, clearly something wrong with him, he looks like he's got ADS, add into the mix the fact that he's on TV and thinks he has to constantly be doing something, his mind appears to be fixated on it being a game rather than an experience. But let's face it , he's famous for being mean, I ask you, what the fcuk has the world come to when that is the level you have to get to, to be noticed? He is a talent-less non- entity with deep personal issues.

Katie H.

As I have said before, not as smart as she thinks she is. All her lines are well rehearsed and thought about and remembered mantra fashion before delivery.Still and odious character and another fame hungry, talentless bint who is stealing a living behind the keyboard of a PC.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 08:34 PM #68

i think bb producers did ken a favor, if he stayed any longer, nadia would do nothing but verbally abuse him for the next few days, a man of his age, the stress would of got to him,he could of had a heart attack or a stroke, did nadia call him a rapist, if she did ken should get his lawyers to sue her, I don't know if she said or not,
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, bosses, forced, house, ken, nadia, remove