Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 16-01-2015, 06:41 PM #1

Default Day 9 HL show (spoiler)

Here’s a spoiler filled preview of tonight’s CBB with a recap of the past day’s highlights.

In the kitchen, Alicia admits that she finds Katie “unnecessarily rude”. Michelle suggests that Katie has used the opportunity to change public perception and tells Perez that he’s been just as bad as she has, which he agrees with.

She adds that Alicia and Katie are “like oil and water – the two of you just don’t mix”. Katie then joins the conversation and runs through a long list of people that she dislikes, including fat people and the unemployed. Alicia tries to explain that not everything is black and white.

Nadia talks to Big Brother about nominations and says that if she was a viewer, she would choose “gentle” Alexander to go because he’s missing his comforts. She then talks about Alicia’s battle over whether or not to “confront” Katie and describes Chloe as “all guns blazing”, before remarking that Michelle is “going to explode”

In the kitchen, Alicia tells Katie “If we were all like you, the world would be a worse place” Chloe comes to Katie’s defence and admits that before she came into the House, she thought she was “the worst person in the world” When Katie describes Alicia as being “really slow”, Alicia retorts, “You hurt me when you say I’m thick”, and questions why she has to “stoop to that level to get a pay check at the end of the month”

In the kitchen, the Housemates are still discussing nominations. After Katie questions Alicia about why hasn’t talked to Perez about nominations, Alicia announces that she’s leaving because it’s boring. As she leaves, Cami-Li remarks that Alicia says she’s bored “when she runs out of vocabulary” Michelle suggests that some people don’t want to learn, and adds that the British public could hate her for aligning herself with Katie, admitting that she really likes her and finds her hilarious. An emotional Katie responds saying, “Careful, you’ll set me off”

A tearful Katie tells Big Brother that she’s not good at taking compliments because she believes that it’s important to be “tough” and “strong”. She goes on to describe compliments as being “ a weakness” and “the request of the needy”, admitting that she’s not very tough and “not that bad an egg, really”

Michelle tells Cami-Li that no one likes Perez, who just “feigns compassion and love” and adds that they were never friends on the outside world.

Alicia observes that everybody is congregating in the bathroom and Patsy questions why there is a divide. Nadia suggests that she doesn’t feel a divide because she talks to everyone.

Chloe tells Cami-Li, Michelle and Katie that if she’s saved, she will have words with Perez. Michelle adds that she has two words for Perez, “Game on!”

Over dinner, Perez and Alicia are sat apart from the other Housemates. Perez tells Alicia that they should have fun to annoy Katie. Meanwhile, at the table, Chloe remarks that Perez is “chatting g s**t” and describes his mouth as “so smelly”

In the garden, Kavana advises Alicia that Perez may be manipulating her but she disagrees and suggests that it’s Katie who is manipulating “the two young girls”

Following her conversation with Kavana, Alicia joins Perez and Nadia in the snug, offering gossip. Perez says, “I don’t want any gossip. The gossip Queen does not want any gossip!”

Despite his protestations, Alicia then relays the conversation. Nadia becomes frustrated and maintains that Perez is not manipulating anyone. Perez suggests that everyone is “jealous of me because I’m staying till the end”

Perez is entertaining himself in the garden, dancing topless on the chairs, singing “I’m playing the game right now and I’m playing it so well” Chloe is watching from the bedroom and says to Cami-Li “You’ll never believe what that d*ckhead is doing right now”, to which Calum responds “That’s a bit harsh”. Cami-Li says that Perez “preys on the weak” and Nadia tells them to “ignore him, if he winds you up, he wins”

Perez makes sexual sounds and thrusting movements on the chairs, while he continues to dance and skip around the garden singing to himself “This is driving them insane, and I don’t give a ******”

The conversation about Perez continues in the bedroom and Nadia tries to keep the peace saying, “people are just made in different ways” and “he’s just outrageously camp” Chloe says, “I’m entitled to my opinion” and Nadia agrees, but goes on to defend Perez saying “I haven’t seen Perez actually be unpleasant to you all day”. Cami-Li thinks that Perez has used Patsy and Alica as “pawns”.

Perez is laughing hard with Keith in the garden about the reaction he hopes his actions will be causing.

In the bedroom the discussion about Perez becomes heated between Nadia, Chloe, Cami-Li and Alicia. Nadia says it’s unkind that Cami-Li and Chloe say “The only reasons people want to know Alicia is for manipulative reasons” Patsy notices that Nadia is stressed so walks over to her bed and gives her a hug.

Perez exclaims to Keith “I’m a producer’s wet dream!” and that “they are jealous it’s the Perez show”. He then goes on to say “I’m saying I’m not playing the game, but maybe I really am”

In the garden, Perez makes a sexual sound and gleefully exclaims, “Oh my God, I just came three times”

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 airs tonight from 9PM with the live eviction and brand new CBB housemate.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3P0kxpMdb
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 06:43 PM #2

There’s a big row in the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 house tonight between the girls.

Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Cami Li explodes at Alicia Douvall in big row
Cami Li, Chloe Goodman, Alicia Douvall and Nadia Sawalha all lock horns in the bedroom.

It begins with a conversation about Perez continues in the bedroom with Nadia trying to keep the peace saying, “people are just made in different ways” and “he’s just outrageously camp”

Chloe says, “I’m entitled to my opinion” and Nadia agrees, but goes on to defend Perez saying “I haven’t seen Perez actually be unpleasant to you all day”. Cami-Li thinks that Perez has used Patsy and Alica as “pawns”.

Later the topic moves on to Alicia with Nadia saying that it’s unkind that Cami-Li and Chloe say “The only reasons people want to know Alicia is for manipulative reasons”

A fiery argument ends up breaking out between Nadia, Alicia, Cami-Li and Chloe.

Nadia tells Cami-Li and Chloe that she is “backing up Alicia because you said she is worthless to know”

Alicia maintains, “I’m not thick, I realise everything, you are taking me for a fool”

When Alicia suggests that they are being manipulated by Katie, Cami-Li explodes and screams saying, “I feel sorry for you because you are thick and ******ing dumb” adding, “I can go home to a family that loves me when obviously you don’t”

Alicia is outraged by this comment and storms out of the bedroom.

Meanwhile, in the Diary Room, an emotional Michelle talks to Big Brother about Perez’s actions.

She says, “What we just witnessed is an outrage” and that Perez “sets our community back fifty years”. She goes on to say, “He’s an embarrassment, I do not want people judging the gay community on this ass.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3P0lZgcfN
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Last edited by erinp5; 16-01-2015 at 06:45 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 06:47 PM #3

Favourites:
X Factor 2015: Reggie 'N' Bollie

Favourites:
X Factor 2015: Reggie 'N' Bollie

Cant wait to see this.. I will actually start to LIKE Nadia if this is true.
Jose Mourinho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 06:54 PM #4
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
A tearful Katie tells Big Brother that she’s not good at taking compliments because she believes that it’s important to be “tough” and “strong”. She goes on to describe compliments as being “ a weakness” and “the request of the needy”, admitting that she’s not very tough and “not that bad an egg, really”
Oh, here we go. Katie, you're an egg as rotten as they come, and a tedious performance in the Diary Room doesn't change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
When Alicia suggests that they are being manipulated by Katie, Cami-Li explodes and screams saying, “I feel sorry for you because you are thick and ******ing dumb” adding, “I can go home to a family that loves me when obviously you don’t”
Cami is ****ing trash.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 06:55 PM #5
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Nadia to win over the public like Aisleyne
Old 16-01-2015, 06:57 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Perched
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 07:04 PM #7
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update [Day 9]

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Friday 16th January) highlights & eviction show.

Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...

In the kitchen, Alicia admits that she finds Katie “unnecessarily rude”. Michelle suggests that Katie has used the opportunity to change public perception and tells Perez that he’s been.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/cele...ate-day-9.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 07:25 PM #8

Talking

Katie cried?!? but Katie has never cried according to a recent interview. Is CBB all it took?
DemolitionRed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 07:26 PM #9
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

I love nadia defending perez.
Old 16-01-2015, 07:27 PM #10
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Katie cried?!? but Katie has never cried according to a recent interview. Is CBB all it took?
CBB is her redemption story. Ain't it sweet? She's a sensitive soul, really.

I'm pretty sure we saw exactly this with Helen last summer.

Last edited by Lostie!; 16-01-2015 at 07:28 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 07:32 PM #11
-

-

Oh very explosive. Can't wait.
Especially for the argument between Cami and Alicia.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 07:36 PM #12

"She says, “What we just witnessed is an outrage” and that Perez “sets our community back fifty years”. She goes on to say, “He’s an embarrassment, I do not want people judging the gay community on this ass.”

Jesus. Get off the high horse.
Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
day, hl, show, spoiler