Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 18-01-2015, 09:23 AM #26

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip View Post
I'm not sure Katie H is up to much, she seems to be reacting very childishly and to be close to tears. Perhaps when Perez goes she'll get a grip but at the moment she is looking vulnerable to me.

She's gurning an awful lot too.
Katie is handling herself very well but again, like Alex, I think, she has never come across a bigger prat in her life and it is frustrating her to the point of near violence, but being the law abiding person she is, she is holding back from bashing Perezs head against the wall, this is causing her grief

something we would all like to do
Old 18-01-2015, 09:24 AM #27

I agree and good for Alex, Nadia as let herself down by getting too involved with Perez's silly games.
Old 18-01-2015, 09:26 AM #28
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
Katie is handling herself very well but again, like Alex, I think, she has never come across a bigger prat in her life and it is frustrating her to the point of near violence, but being the law abiding person she is, she is holding back from bashing Perezs head against the wall, this is causing her grief

She's been amazing
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 09:27 AM #29

Quote:

I've never seen a bigger prat than Perez for silliness either, but he doesn't evoke a violent response in me - if people can't cope with such stupidity without resorting to violence then it says a lot about them.

Yep seems like Katie well and truly met her match with Perez - he has reduced her self-proclaimed intelligence and superiority to a childish, frustrated tearful woman. So much for social experiments eh?
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 09:34 AM #30

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
Am i the only person that finds all the Nadia hate as ridiculous? I don't see how anyone can say Nadia isn't a peacemaker. Yes she may be a little too involved on occasions but i've found her to be right on most of those occasions. She's told Chloe and Cami both to calm it a few times when they've been going all loco, as she has done with Perez and Alicia. How is that not trying to keep the peace? And the only 'bitching' she has done has been aimed at Hopkins, and rightly so.

It's madness how anyone can perceive what Nadia has done in the house as anything other than trying to keep the peace.
Nadia's hatred of Katie Hopkins has been there since before she entered the house, and she made a conscious decision never to change her mind

does that sound like a reasonable person? NO

her PC crap is coming back to bite her on the arse because she has shown herself not to be fair at all, she constantly, from Day 1, has told Patsy, Alicia & Perez that KATIE HOPKINS, is the one causing all the trouble, when in fact she has poured fuel on every argument that has gone on, most of them nothing to do with her

She is in for a shock if she is up on Friday, cause the crowd will boo the **** out of her
If she is not up, then she will have to wait a week before finding out what a prat she has made out of herself! Whichever way she finds out what a prat she is, it will be a good night!
Old 18-01-2015, 09:44 AM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I've never seen a bigger prat than Perez for silliness either, but he doesn't evoke a violent response in me - if people can't cope with such stupidity without resorting to violence then it says a lot about them.

Yep seems like Katie well and truly met her match with Perez - he has reduced her self-proclaimed intelligence and superiority to a childish, frustrated tearful woman. So much for social experiments eh?
her frustration is perfectly normal for an intelligent woman trying to talk to a man child who has no self awareness, his poking his tongue out is his answer to criticism?

and your line "if people can't cope with such stupidity without resorting to violence then it says a lot about them" is null and void because Katie has NOT resorted to violence has she?

as for meeting her match with Perez, are you saying that stupidity is the superior here?

I personally think that anyone who has to resort to poking their tongue our in an argument, is an imbecile

Im currently watching, on tv, scientists argue with religious leaders, and feel for them cause there is no point, with some people you can show them all the evidence in the world of their stupidity, but they are blind to their own ignorance

Perez is a prime example of stupidity not being able to be challenged because stupid people are not capable of a reasonable argument

Look at the polls to see who thinks Katie is wrong and Perez, Nadia etc are right?
I think you will find yourself in a minority
Old 18-01-2015, 09:47 AM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
She's been amazing
we can always rely on chuff to say it like it is

Katie H for the final!
Old 18-01-2015, 09:48 AM #33
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Katie H is not handling it at all, she nearly lost it last night, only people who are in danger of losing control of themselves are called to the DR in the middle of an argument. If you want an example of handling Perez well, see Alex and Cheggers
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 09:48 AM #34

Quote:
I'm not sure Katie H is up to much, she seems to be reacting very childishly and to be close to tears. Perhaps when Perez goes she'll get a grip but at the moment she is looking vulnerable to me.

She's gurning an awful lot too.
Wouldn't you feel vulnerable and at the end of your tether after a week or more of Perez. He's been gunning for Katy from day one, so to have lasted so far without shedding a tear is remarkable.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 09:48 AM #35
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Nadia's hatred of Katie Hopkins has been there since before she entered the house, and she made a conscious decision never to change her mind

does that sound like a reasonable person? NO

her PC crap is coming back to bite her on the arse because she has shown herself not to be fair at all, she constantly, from Day 1, has told Patsy, Alicia & Perez that KATIE HOPKINS, is the one causing all the trouble, when in fact she has poured fuel on every argument that has gone on, most of them nothing to do with her

She is in for a shock if she is up on Friday, cause the crowd will boo the **** out of her
If she is not up, then she will have to wait a week before finding out what a prat she has made out of herself! Whichever way she finds out what a prat she is, it will be a good night!
As you say she went in there hating Katie and thought she could bring her down,but she's failed miserably, she's backstabbed her to whoever is daft enough to listen to her ,but Katie has more friends in there than Nadia could dream of having ,she will be up this week for sure, if mild mannered Alex has seen through her,she's doomed and it couldn't happen to a bigger bitch
Old 18-01-2015, 09:49 AM #36
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
we can always rely on chuff to say it like it is

Katie H for the final!
Oh yes please !! that will do nicely ..it will be party time at Chuffs if she makes the final
Old 18-01-2015, 09:50 AM #37

Quote:

You don't have to live with that mega ego Perez. Perhaps if you tried it you would feel differently.
Old 18-01-2015, 09:52 AM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Katie H is not handling it at all, she nearly lost it last night, only people who are in danger of losing control of themselves are called to the DR in the middle of an argument. If you want an example of handling Perez well, see Alex and Cheggers
Yes, but until recently Perez hasn't been targeting Alexander or Cheggars. But he takes any and every opportunity to have a go at Katy and has done since the first day.
Old 18-01-2015, 09:53 AM #39

The ideal two to be nominated this week is Perez and Nadia. Although then we would have the dilemma of who to boot out.
Old 18-01-2015, 09:54 AM #40
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
Yes, but until recently Perez hasn't been targeting Alexander or Cheggars. But he takes any and every opportunity to have a go at Katy and has done since the first day.
It's what she does in real life and Perez was far more direct in his provocation of Alex than anything he has done to Katie

Last edited by Cherie; 18-01-2015 at 09:55 AM.
Old 18-01-2015, 09:54 AM #41

Quote:
her frustration is perfectly normal for an intelligent woman trying to talk to a man child who has no self awareness, his poking his tongue out is his answer to criticism?

and your line "if people can't cope with such stupidity without resorting to violence then it says a lot about them" is null and void because Katie has NOT resorted to violence has she?

as for meeting her match with Perez, are you saying that stupidity is the superior here?

I personally think that anyone who has to resort to poking their tongue our in an argument, is an imbecile

Im currently watching, on tv, scientists argue with religious leaders, and feel for them cause there is no point, with some people you can show them all the evidence in the world of their stupidity, but they are blind to their own ignorance

Perez is a prime example of stupidity not being able to be challenged because stupid people are not capable of a reasonable argument

Look at the polls to see who thinks Katie is wrong and Perez, Nadia etc are right?
I think you will find yourself in a minority
Quite, Perez only has any effect in the house because of how people react.

As Katie H is always saying herself, she isn't responsible for how people choose to react to her, they are responsible. She has chosen to respond to stupidity with stupidity.

Perez isn't a world or religious leader, they are living in a house with him for a very short period as part of what Katie likes to pretend is a social experiment. He's really got to her and shown her to be vulnerable - not the worse thing in the world to be. Unfortunately her responding stupidly isn't so great.

My comment about violent responses was in reply to

"she is holding back from bashing Perezs head against the wall, this is causing her grief

something we would all like to do"

I may be in a minority, I may be wrong - but it's how I see it.
I'm in the minority when general elections come around too, so nothing new.
Old 18-01-2015, 09:56 AM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
If everyone handled Perez like Cheggers, this would be a ****ing snoozefest

I would point out to you that the more intellect you have, the more frustrating it is for you to be confronted with stark ignorance

Unfortunately for poor old Cheggers and Alex, neither of them are the sharpest tool in the box, this, I think, was shown by Alex in his calling Perez a f a g g ot, this is ignorance
Perez is not an imbecile because of his sexuality, it is just a sidebar

Everyone can see that Michelle & Katie H are the only ones taking this little **** to task, maybe that is why they are in the top 3 and he is languishing near the bottom along with Nadia, Patsy, Aliciazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 18-01-2015, 09:56 AM #43
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
The ideal two to be nominated this week is Perez and Nadia. Although then we would have the dilemma of who to boot out.
I would vote Perez out ..its weeks like this we need VTE
Old 18-01-2015, 09:57 AM #44
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I would point out to you that the more intellect you have, the more frustrating it is for you to be confronted with stark ignorance

Unfortunately for poor old Cheggers and Alex, neither of them are the sharpest tool in the box, this, I think, was shown by Alex in his calling Perez a f a g g ot, this is ignorance

Everyone can see that Michelle & Katie H are the only ones taking this little **** to task, maybe that is why they are in the top 3 and he is languishing near the bottom along with Nadia, Patsy, Aliciazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Im pretty disappointed in Michelles handling of him, I really like her, but she's not going for him as I expected her too
Old 18-01-2015, 09:58 AM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quite, Perez only has any effect in the house because of how people react.

As Katie H is always saying herself, she isn't responsible for how people choose to react to her, they are responsible. She has chosen to respond to stupidity with stupidity.

Perez isn't a world or religious leader, they are living in a house with him for a very short period as part of what Katie likes to pretend is a social experiment. He's really got to her and shown her to be vulnerable - not the worse thing in the world to be. Unfortunately her responding stupidly isn't so great.

My comment about violent responses was in reply to

"she is holding back from bashing Perezs head against the wall, this is causing her grief

something we would all like to do"

I may be in a minority, I may be wrong - but it's how I see it.
I'm in the minority when general elections come around too, so nothing new.
your being in a minority when it comes to general elections is no surprise to me at all
Old 18-01-2015, 09:59 AM #46

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Im pretty disappointed in Michelles handling of him, I really like her, but she's not going for him as I expected her too
I think Katie is handling him for everyone

loved her following him around, he could not handle a bit of his own medicine
Old 18-01-2015, 09:59 AM #47

Quote:
your being in a minority when it comes to general elections is no surprise to me at all
I know, it's time for proportional representation perhaps!
Old 18-01-2015, 10:00 AM #48

Time for Perez to leave the building.... There will be others that will step up once he has had his ass kicked out, hopefully not in such a sick and disgusting way as Perez though!
Old 18-01-2015, 10:02 AM #49
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

With all due respect threatening to crash pans over his head while asleep is not an indication of someone with great intellect, she is also trying to get everyone to isolate him, classic playground tactic. Cheggers has more intellect in his little finger than Katie H, Alex was wrong to call him a ****** but Alex was the one targeted in the bedroom, So you can understand his frustration, Katie doesn't sleep in that bedroom so she is getting her rest there is no excuse for her.
Old 18-01-2015, 10:03 AM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I know, it's time for proportional representation perhaps!
you do know we had a referendum for proportional representation in this country in 2011

we rejected it

in the same way that people are rejecting the stupidity of Perez

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alexander, nadia, slams