Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-01-2015, 10:02 PM #1

Default Emma's interview with Alexander.

It's time for #CBBBOTS! It's kicking off right now on @channel5_tv with @EmmaWillis, including an exclusive with @AlexanderO_Neal.

Alexander O’Neal has spoken to Emma Willis about his exit from Celebrity Big Brother 2015.

In tonight’s show Emma started the interview by saying to Alexander that when they met at the start of the process, Alexander hadn’t seen much of Big Brother, she then asked if it was what he expected. He replied that it was ‘an experience!’

He continued: ‘The stress became unbearable.’ He went on to say that he realised the Perez problem wasn’t going to go away. He said: ‘I did it for myself and for my Housemates.’ He added that he didn’t think that two Housemates should stop the other Housemates from having a positive experience.

Emma then told Alexander that it was a shame he left as the Housemates loved him and when he had his spat with Perez, all of the house sided with him. To this, Alexander said: ‘Perez is gonna be Perez and do what he gonna do.’ He added that you need to ‘keep your guard up’ with Perez so you don’t get sucked into his drama.

‘He taunts you,’ remarked Alexander, going on to stay that he knows his motives for his behaviour, that if he ‘cuts the house down’ then he has more chance of winning.

Emma stated that the show the public sees is very tense and then asked Alexander if it’s like that constantly. Alexander said: ‘No not constantly, living with 11 or 12 Housemates, you’re bound to have moments, everyone has them.’

Emma then asked Alexander if he had any good times in the house and he replied: ‘Many, many good times.’ Alexander said that it’s good to be ‘out of his comfort zone’ and meet all these new people as he is a bit of a recluse. Alexander said the experience was ‘very much a reward to me’.

Speaking about his former housemate, Alexander said: ‘The person I had most respect for was Katie’ (Hopkins).

He said that the public don’t know her and he remarked that she had become ‘cocooned’ by her profession. Alexander went on to call her ‘a very kind woman’ and ‘a lovely lady’.

Continuing to talk about Katie H, Alexander said that he had spoken to her before he made his decision to leave the house to ‘let her know exactly how I felt about her’. He added that Katie’s ‘defences had been lowered’ and that he didn’t know she was ‘that fragile’.

Asked him if he would recommend Big Brother and Alexander replied: ‘Maybe to some enemies.’

Emma then quizzed Alexander on the impact of Katie Price joining the house and he replied: ‘Definitely, it changed everything.’ Asked if the mood in the house had changed after Katie Price’s arrival he said: ‘Yeah for several reasons. She’s lovely, I’m feeling her but she came in and held court quick!’ he then called her the ‘queen bee’. He added; ‘Even with her fame and notoriety, she is so down to earth, I was honoured to be in her presence.’ He then said that they had talked about recording together.

Finally, asked who he would like to win, Alex replied: ‘Calum’. He said that the pair had shared a lot of ‘private time’ together and that their relationship had ‘started from a place of trust’. He added that he loved Calum’s dad, the late George Best. Alexander said that Calum helped him during some ‘turbulent situations’ in the house and that in the end the other Housemates just didn’t ‘deserve the pressure.’

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 airs nightly on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3PJMEZuQW
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Last edited by erinp5; 20-01-2015 at 12:41 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alexander, emma, interview