Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 21-01-2015, 04:04 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Wonderful point Sue
Ty *courtseys demurely*
Old 21-01-2015, 04:05 PM #27
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Fair enough.

What about last night then when he was unpacking and she started on him for no reason trying to provoke a reaction, is that her right?

I personally find it to be nasty and it definitely says a lot about what she's really like.

Also making comments about other housemates looks tells me exactly what type of person she really is.
FGS Josy are you so mad at me that you cant see the wood for the trees. I have said it a million friggin times and I will say it again.,....I DONT PARTICULARLY LIKE THE WOMAN.....I do however LOVE WHAT SHE IS DOIN IN THE HOUSE.

My support for her is based on what she is doing in the house and if she wants to antagonise, follow or wind up a fellow HM or twat (whichever you feel fits) then good on her because the likes of KP are nothing in my eyes and are doing little or nothing for the show.

In Closing.....If she (KH) makes my day by giving me entertainment then I will always support her over the likes of Nadia who is as exciting as lying in the wet spot in the name of love, we all do it, but we don't have to like it.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 04:08 PM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
FGS Josy are you so mad at me that you cant see the wood for the trees. I have said it a million friggin times and I will say it again.,....I DONT PARTICULARLY LIKE THE WOMAN.....I do however LOVE WHAT SHE IS DOIN IN THE HOUSE.

My support for her is based on what she is doing in the house and if she wants to antagonise, follow or wind up a fellow HM or twat (whichever you feel fits) then good on her because the likes of KP are nothing in my eyes and are doing little or nothing for the show.

In Closing.....If she (KH) makes my day by giving me entertainment then I will always support her over the likes of Nadia who is as exciting as lying in the wet spot in the name of love, we all do it, but we don't have to like it.
I believe you are allowed to support whoever you like just as others are allowed to support who they like the trick is not ridiculing talking down to those that do not agree with your choices
Old 21-01-2015, 04:11 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post

Why would I be mad at you? that's a strange thing to say.

Just like you claimed over the page I too am curious about peoples opinions and am taking part in the discussion that you created..

I don't find Katie Hopkins to be entertaining and have posted my reasons in reply to you as to why, which you ignored.

Last edited by Josy; 21-01-2015 at 04:13 PM.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 04:21 PM #30
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Why would I be mad at you? that's a strange thing to say.

Just like you claimed over the page I too am curious about peoples opinions and am taking part in the discussion that you created..

I don't find Katie Hopkins to be entertaining and have posted my reasons in reply to you as to why, which you ignored.
Trust me \I haven't ignored it, I just don't seem to be getting anywhere so I will back off. No brownie points on the table for me here or I get done for being argumentative.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 04:32 PM #31
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

What are you going on about Sam?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hoppo, people, pissing, popularity