Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 29-01-2015, 01:20 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Well it will have to stay beyond you because there are many who want her to win. On the other hand there are a few who are looking at silly little points to try and bring her down instead of seeing the whole picture. What is it with left and right, surely we are all one in the centre? I believe she made a comment about Prez but then apologised to the American. I am sure she knows far more about Cami than we all do and isnt Michelle an American?

Our common sense tells us with the almighty Perez that he really doesnt like the GP, that was a slip of his tongue but we will give him the benefit because he needs the general public. He was just mad because the GP voted him for eviction each time, mind you many could say Perez hates the GP get him out get him out, whoever wants him in! (pssst I dont but I believe in being fair).

So Katie was mad at the monster, nothing unusual I think the majority of us couldnt live with his stupidity and his two faces, oh wait a minute he does try and say it to their faces as well, I had forgotten that.

Katie in her kindness when asked if she was upset with anything which went on that night, told the DR no, now she could have got him a warning but she didnt. She was definitely annoyed it really showed on her face and she said so. True to her stature she was honest to their faces. Well done lass.

Keith and Pricey were definitely soaking up to Prez and yet they enjoyed the quiet and the togetherness when he wasnt there. I guess they had to for fear of coming across as badsportsmen. I wonder what they were really thinking

bigotry and borderline racism, to me are not silly little points.. but keep sweeping it under the carpet, maybe her fans do this to conceal their own true feelings.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 01:25 PM #27

it was interesting that Perez tried to even hand out a small olive branch and just 'have fun for the night' and KH didn't want a part of it. Her whole persona now is being the attack dog against Perez, shes afraid without that she'll lose her power. it was nice to see her giggle while Perez chased her for a couple seconds tho
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 01:32 PM #28
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywillow View Post
it was interesting that Perez tried to even hand out a small olive branch and just 'have fun for the night' and KH didn't want a part of it. Her whole persona now is being the attack dog against Perez, shes afraid without that she'll lose her power. it was nice to see her giggle while Perez chased her for a couple seconds tho
yeshe totally exposed her yet again
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 04:35 PM #29
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
She has been very Xenophobic since Day 1 but last night did show her up even more, I agree.

+1
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
sorry for the american