Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 31-01-2015, 12:25 PM #1

Default Nadia says "guilt by association" was why she went.

A good excuse as any meaning that she was always right and it was only her association with Perez which caused her to leave.

WRONG NADIA

It was your attitude which stunk, facilitating and excusing Perez in his actions, some of which resulted in him getting a Formal Warning but according to Saint Nadia, wasn't his fault at all.

It was your attitude which stunk when you stuck your nose into arguments which didn't concern you, shouted others down and then soothed Perez saying he was hilarious.

It was your attitude which stunk because you blindly believed Perez over his version of the heavy food, even refusing to look at a clip which would have explained it fully.

It was your attitude which stunk when Calum tried to explain and you shouted over him and told him to F Off several times.

All this without even bringing in her obsessional notions that Katie Hopkins is to blame for everything, I think Nadia should own her own faults, just as much as she tells everyone else to do.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:26 PM #2

Good post.

Salman Rushdie
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:27 PM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam

Ditto
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:27 PM #4

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
A good excuse as any meaning that she was always right and it was only her association with Perez which caused her to leave.

WRONG NADIA

It was your attitude which stunk, facilitating and excusing Perez in his actions, some of which resulted in him getting a Formal Warning but according to Saint Nadia, wasn't his fault at all.

It was your attitude which stunk when you stuck your nose into arguments which didn't concern you, shouted others down and then soothed Perez saying he was hilarious.

It was your attitude which stunk because you blindly believed Perez over his version of the heavy food, even refusing to look at a clip which would have explained it fully.

It was your attitude which stunk when Calum tried to explain and you shouted over him and told him to F Off several times.

All this without even bringing in her obsessional notions that Katie Hopkins is to blame for everything, I think Nadia should own her own faults, just as much as she tells everyone else to do.
spot on

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:28 PM #5
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

She went because she was an obsessive, jealous, bitter old twat
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:49 PM #6
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

The woman is a delusional mess. I can't even remember how many times she told us she was 'Likeable and very kind' it was like watching her on loop.
Old 31-01-2015, 12:52 PM #7

I think you are wrong on all points. Nadia was the only grown up voice in that house and when she saw Perez being bullied by those vile witches she stood up to them. The fact that Nadia is out the house shows me why people cut the heads of animals for fun. Nadia should of been in the final and you know it if you search your feelings, the true ones not the ones created by the Sun newspaper and fear.
Old 31-01-2015, 12:55 PM #8
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Nope . I just trust my own ears and eyes, I saw how she reacted to situations and acted as an enabler...
Old 31-01-2015, 12:56 PM #9

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

She was just the most boring in a high octane house. How do you compete with the screen time of Perez, and KH?
Old 31-01-2015, 01:02 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazerunner_888 View Post
I think you are wrong on all points. Nadia was the only grown up voice in that house and when she saw Perez being bullied by those vile witches she stood up to them. The fact that Nadia is out the house shows me why people cut the heads of animals for fun. Nadia should of been in the final and you know it if you search your feelings, the true ones not the ones created by the Sun newspaper and fear.
So why didn't she do the same for Alex when Perez was goading him and coughing beside his bed all night.

She didn't give anyone on the receiving end of Perez the time of day and he went for quite a few in there

My true feelings are that Nadia is gone and I shall never have to hear that loud obnoxious woman shouting her opinions over everyone else's.

Goodbye Nadia, Good Riddance.
Old 31-01-2015, 01:05 PM #11

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

proper job,,,,,,,,,,
darkestcornwall is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:06 PM #12

Quote:
So why didn't she do the same for Alex when Perez was goading him and coughing beside his bed all night.

She didn't give anyone on the receiving end of Perez the time of day and he went for quite a few in there

My true feelings are that Nadia is gone and I shall never have to hear that loud obnoxious woman shouting her opinions over everyone else's.

Goodbye Nadia, Good Riddance.
Nadia knew from her motherly instincts that Alex was both homophobic and a violent man. We saw this happen when Perez confronted Alex with these issues he called Perez the F word and more. Then over the next couple of days Alex became increasingly volatile and hence why BB had to eject him from the house. Be assured he did not walk but was pushed and deported.

Now if you watch the series again with a open heart and clear mind free from confabulations you will see the truth of Nadia as the kind and warm figure she is who stands for Truth in the face of evil and abuse about her cooking from the vain Calum.

Last edited by mazerunner_888; 31-01-2015 at 01:06 PM.
mazerunner_888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:11 PM #13

Quote:
Nadia knew from her motherly instincts that Alex was both homophobic and a violent man. We saw this happen when Perez confronted Alex with these issues he called Perez the F word and more. Then over the next couple of days Alex became increasingly volatile and hence why BB had to eject him from the house. Be assured he did not walk but was pushed and deported.

Now if you watch the series again with a open heart and clear mind free from confabulations you will see the truth of Nadia as the kind and warm figure she is who stands for Truth in the face of evil and abuse about her cooking from the vain Calum.
Is that you Nadia? I have an open mind and clear heart and support the voters last night who also failed to see her kindness and warmth.

What they did see was a middle aged woman, supporting a reviled disgusting man and chucked her out because of it.
Old 31-01-2015, 01:14 PM #14

Quote:
Is that you Nadia? I have an open mind and clear heart and support the voters last night who also failed to see her kindness and warmth.

What they did see was a middle aged woman, supporting a reviled disgusting man and chucked her out because of it.
You say this but if we checked your TV planner I bet you Loose woman is on record full series.
Old 31-01-2015, 01:25 PM #15

Quote:

WRONG NADIA

I dont think she will her ego is to large. It was also her interference over the two who were evicted which got me and then she allows Perez to get away with murder. Such double standards but she has her wish the police have been called in....for Perez. She is never ever going to say she was wrong she let her hatred of Katie H overtake her.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:46 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
She went because she was an obsessive, jealous, bitter old twat
You have a way with words Chuff
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:49 PM #17
0_o

0_o

Her denial was amusing to watch
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 02:02 PM #18

Quote:
You say this but if we checked your TV planner I bet you Loose woman is on record full series.
I detest Loose Women and haven't watched it for years.

However, I have like Nadia in a couple of her show and part in a soap.

Which was why I found her appalling choices so awful, I certainly view her differently now and it is sad because if others view her the same, her career will take a nose dive especially as I hear LW is ending.

You really shouldn't assume anything because it shows just how erroneous your guesses are.
Old 31-01-2015, 02:04 PM #19

Quote:
I detest Loose Women and haven't watched it for years.

However, I have like Nadia in a couple of her show and part in a soap.

Which was why I found her appalling choices so awful, I certainly view her differently now and it is sad because if others view her the same, her career will take a nose dive especially as I hear LW is ending.

You really shouldn't assume anything because it shows just how erroneous your guesses are.
See I knew you liked her really and watch all her shows. I also enjoyed her in Masterchef but not sure about the food she was making.

Last edited by mazerunner_888; 31-01-2015 at 02:04 PM.
mazerunner_888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 02:08 PM #20

Quote:
See I knew you liked her really and watch all her shows. I also enjoyed her in Masterchef but not sure about the food she was making.
Far too heavy though by all accounts

Liked is the correct word.
Old 31-01-2015, 04:30 PM #21

Quote:

WRONG NADIA

I couldn't have put it better myself.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 04:34 PM #22

Quote:

Are you sure you aren't Nadia's daughter, because only someone who was related to her (and liked her anyway) could paint such a rosy, unicorns and rainbows picture of a power hungry, vindictive harpy with very very bad hair.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 04:34 PM #23
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I actually agree with her, that and a lack of fans because all of her airtime was infuriating because she was near him.
Old 31-01-2015, 04:38 PM #24

It's true imo
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 04:42 PM #25

Quite sad that a woman of Nadia's age is too self unaware and immature
to admit her own faults even when forced to confront them face to face.

It's no surprise that she and Perez got along so well.
Mick McMick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
guilt by association, nadia