Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 31-01-2015, 04:55 PM #26
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

"It was because of my friendship with Perez, everybody apart from Katie loved me in the house"

MESS
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 05:23 PM #27

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia4 View Post
You have a way with words Chuff
Straight to the point,no messing,love you Chufflet

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 05:26 PM #28
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

At this point everyone has their favouites and nothing will change that. that vote was always going to be close.

Last edited by Vanessa; 31-01-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Vanessa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 05:34 PM #29
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Seems a weird thing to say, considering she wanted out that house so much No one forced her to hang around with Perez.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 09:10 PM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazerunner_888 View Post
...Alex became increasingly volatile and hence why BB had to eject him from the house. Be assured he did not walk but was pushed and deported.
Delusional.
colin72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 09:16 PM #31

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Nadia knew from her motherly instincts that Alex was both homophobic and a violent man. We saw this happen when Perez confronted Alex with these issues he called Perez the F word and more. Then over the next couple of days Alex became increasingly volatile and hence why BB had to eject him from the house. Be assured he did not walk but was pushed and deported.

Now if you watch the series again with a open heart and clear mind free from confabulations you will see the truth of Nadia as the kind and warm figure she is who stands for Truth in the face of evil and abuse about her cooking from the vain Calum.
that was almost biblical lol

KATIE HOPKINS TO WIN!!
Old 31-01-2015, 09:18 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You say this but if we checked your TV planner I bet you Loose woman is on record full series.
OMG, who would even think of RECORDING Loose ****ing women??

actually you thought of it, didnt you ? lol
Old 31-01-2015, 10:46 PM #33

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

I can feel the love and niceness flowing from her body.

darkestcornwall is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 10:50 PM #34
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):

She went because she wasn't as liked as the others, it's VTS not VTE.

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:22 AM #35

I completely disagree. Nadia is one of those people with a heightened sense of justice, with a strong conscience and ethics. She's the kind of person who wouldn't push the button in the Milgram experiment because she has the backbone to stand alone against something she believes to be wrong.

Okay, Perez is a nightmare. He's a total narcissist. But for whatever reason, he and Nadia found common ground regarding their core values, and so, despite the overwhelming wave of peer pressure, she loyally stood by him, as friends do. I agree she would have been free to reveal more of her character without Perez in the house, because she was in this position of being constantly on the defensive, which is a real shame.

I totally understand why Nadia was opposed to Hopkins from the start. To Nadia, it didn't matter how superficially friendly Hopkins could be, firstly because it doesn't take a genius to work out how manipulation is part of Hopkins' schtick, but also because their core values are so markedly opposed. Nadia is a generous, open-minded spirit who believes in equality and social justice, Hopkins is an extreme conservative who's made a career of victimising the more vulnerable sectors of the community - the uneducated, the unemployed - in the name of honesty. It is so (ironically) disingenuous to say judgemental, destructive things and to put your hands up and just claim "I'm just being honest". If you walk up to a terminal cancer patient and bluntly say "You're going to die soon," that statement might be true, but is it necessary, or is it just hateful and self-serving? Hopkins' "honesty" is not the product of a person brave enough to say what the rest of us are thinking, it's predominantly ill-judged, misinformed opinion, that would only ever occur to a mean-minded, ignorant bigot - designed to be controversial and hurtful, yet falsely cloaked in self-righteousness. It astounds me that anyone could fall for Hopkins' cheap, attention-***** schtick. Anyway, Nadia didn't, because she's fair-minded and intelligent.

Truth is, Perez and Hopkins are cut from the same cloth. Both loud-mouthed attention *****s who will say almost anything to get their names in the tabloids. They've made a career of it. The difference between them is that on a personal level, their politics and values are different, and Nadia obviously found common ground with Perez she'd never find with Hopkins. Also, as she's repeatedly said, even if she disliked Perez, she hated to see someone marginalised and ostracised by the rest of the house. Hopkins was the one who engineered that marginalisation, not being content with disliking him herself, she campaigned for the others to as well. She's an odious, horrible person, and the antithesis of everything Nadia stands for.
Pennie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:39 AM #36

Favourites:
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja$e View Post
"It was because of my friendship with Perez, everybody apart from Katie loved me in the house"

MESS
she seemed very confident about how likeable she is didn't she? I found that strange and creepy! Her ego must be a burden to live with.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 01-02-2015 at 01:39 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:42 AM #37

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
that was almost biblical lol

KATIE HOPKINS TO WIN!!
Is she your mum?

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:11 AM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennie View Post
I completely disagree. Nadia is one of those people with a heightened sense of justice, with a strong conscience and ethics. She's the kind of person who wouldn't push the button in the Milgram experiment because she has the backbone to stand alone against something she believes to be wrong.

Okay, Perez is a nightmare. He's a total narcissist. But for whatever reason, he and Nadia found common ground regarding their core values, and so, despite the overwhelming wave of peer pressure, she loyally stood by him, as friends do. I agree she would have been free to reveal more of her character without Perez in the house, because she was in this position of being constantly on the defensive, which is a real shame.

I totally understand why Nadia was opposed to Hopkins from the start. To Nadia, it didn't matter how superficially friendly Hopkins could be, firstly because it doesn't take a genius to work out how manipulation is part of Hopkins' schtick, but also because their core values are so markedly opposed. Nadia is a generous, open-minded spirit who believes in equality and social justice, Hopkins is an extreme conservative who's made a career of victimising the more vulnerable sectors of the community - the uneducated, the unemployed - in the name of honesty. It is so (ironically) disingenuous to say judgemental, destructive things and to put your hands up and just claim "I'm just being honest". If you walk up to a terminal cancer patient and bluntly say "You're going to die soon," that statement might be true, but is it necessary, or is it just hateful and self-serving? Hopkins' "honesty" is not the product of a person brave enough to say what the rest of us are thinking, it's predominantly ill-judged, misinformed opinion, that would only ever occur to a mean-minded, ignorant bigot - designed to be controversial and hurtful, yet falsely cloaked in self-righteousness. It astounds me that anyone could fall for Hopkins' cheap, attention-***** schtick. Anyway, Nadia didn't, because she's fair-minded and intelligent.

Truth is, Perez and Hopkins are cut from the same cloth. Both loud-mouthed attention *****s who will say almost anything to get their names in the tabloids. They've made a career of it. The difference between them is that on a personal level, their politics and values are different, and Nadia obviously found common ground with Perez she'd never find with Hopkins. Also, as she's repeatedly said, even if she disliked Perez, she hated to see someone marginalised and ostracised by the rest of the house. Hopkins was the one who engineered that marginalisation, not being content with disliking him herself, she campaigned for the others to as well. She's an odious, horrible person, and the antithesis of everything Nadia stands for.
What bull****. The only common ground these two had were their mutual dislike of Katy H.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
guilt by association, nadia