Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 03-02-2015, 08:52 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault
Default My Ideal Final 5...

My thoughts have changed an awful lot during this series, more so than any recent ones I've watched (didn't watch last one)

I would love (have loved? I'm usually a catch up poster ) in no particular order, for:

Katie H - not quite as sure of herself now as she was when she went in. She's had to realise there are some very smart people in that house who she won't find it easy to score points from, and is trying to adjust her game accordingly.

Katie P - Liked her for a long time, surprisingly. I am finding it interesting to see her unguarded side. i think she's the most honest one in there.

Perez - My biggest opinion swing. I'm admiring him more and more as a game player.

Keith - Just love him, always have

Michelle - Did not know of her at all before this show, initially thought she'd be a bitch and wipe the floor with people, now I just think she's a serene and smart lady...but not one you'd want to pick a fight with, still.

Your thoughts?
Old 03-02-2015, 09:11 PM #2
Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaesthesia View Post
My thoughts have changed an awful lot during this series, more so than any recent ones I've watched (didn't watch last one)

I would love (have loved? I'm usually a catch up poster ) in no particular order, for:

Katie H - not quite as sure of herself now as she was when she went in. She's had to realise there are some very smart people in that house who she won't find it easy to score points from, and is trying to adjust her game accordingly.

Katie P - Liked her for a long time, surprisingly. I am finding it interesting to see her unguarded side. i think she's the most honest one in there.

Perez - My biggest opinion swing. I'm admiring him more and more as a game player.

Keith - Just love him, always have

Michelle - Did not know of her at all before this show, initially thought she'd be a bitch and wipe the floor with people, now I just think she's a serene and smart lady...but not one you'd want to pick a fight with, still.

Your thoughts?
Yes that would be the best final 5! And I really think Kav and Callum will go tomorrow
Will. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:29 PM #3

Would love that final 5..but I think after tonight Callum will unfortunately get the anti-Perez vote and make it to Friday. Kav will def go tomorrow and possibly Michelle. We may get a shocker..Katie P or Keith going instead.
nim136 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
final, ideal