Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:06 AM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
Default TGI Friday when its over.

This series has been explosive to say the least and in the beginning it was interesting to watch. That interest turned to weird as the Perez/Hoppo show began to get nasty. It then it went to annoying, because their constant arguing became draining and all the other HM's became insignificant.

Early last week the weirdness turned to boring because you could see what was coming due to the falseness of the arguments and the desperation for some of the others to grab the camera tine.

Now the show has entered its final week, the perpetrators are running around like headless chickens trying anything and everything to grab sympathy and hero votes. Its now Kissy Kissy time and the revelations that its only a game and we were playing it are emerging.

The tasks have been crap, the luxury budget has been nothing less than a tool to pander to their needs, Cbb allowed some of the most vile actions to go unchecked and penalised different entities with a large dose of bias and the show has decended into a hard to watch social F up run by a couple of the HM's.

The production team lost all control of the show and let it turn into a fracass run by Perez and at times Hoppo which they are both using for personal betterment. Some of the HM's became insignificant and we have seen very little of them and the biggest brain fart was the execs paying a kings ransom for a woman that used the show to dis her ex partners then drifted into the background like a shrinking violet.

To add insult to injury Bots has been crap and at time unwatchable with Rylan mumbling, fluffing his adlibs and allowing the audience to act like a pack of baying animals. The panellists were ok in the main but Rylan kept the show all about him and the airtime they got was ridiculous.

The eviction specials have been ruined by a predictable and at times obvious results with the exit interviews being aired with zero excitement. At times the twists have been stupid and designed to protect the stars of the show which have inadvertently changed the dynamics of the show we all love and look forward to watching.

The production team has allowed the show to descend into a cesspit that parallels itself with the likes of the Jeremy Kyle show and the contestants have been hand picked for their nastiness not their interesting stories or public persona and has become little more than a social fund to support their bank accounts with zero effort.

The VTS was designed to keep the interesting parties in their to the end but this series it has been used to provide a very predictable eviction order. The definition of \bullying and antagonism has been lost in translation in order to allow game plans to flourish and we got the usual bunch of please let me out desperados to orchestrate their own early evictions with no penalties of consequences.

Nowadays when celebs are approached, their first thoughts are to how do we get a load of money out of it and how can we get out quickly and undamaged, to enjoy the money which makes the ethos of the show redundant. Forums all over the net have declined into battle grounds and the power of the written word has declined into petty arguments and slants against each other using the characters of the FM's actions, genders and social standing as a tool to beat each other with.

We are now entering the final week and we are being asked to spend our hard earned to propel someone over the line in a show that none of them deserve to win. How the hell Big Brother is going to recover from this is anyones guess, but I fear that they will find it hard to get interesting calebrities to enter into the future due to the simple fact that it is no longer a social experiment, it has become a nasty battleground where the dregs of society have gained the high ground and the premises set by the shows ethos is being ignored and eroded by people that should be in rehab or mental institutions serving time away from our screens.

Its no good me saying I wont watch it anymore because I will, but if the next line up contains anyone deliberately put in there to cause arguments and controversy, I will probably switch off and go elsewhere for my entertainment. I am certainly not going to watch BOTS anymore because that show is a joke run by jokes, presented by a joke and supported by the dregs of society hand picked for their inane views.

Ok I have vented enough so I am now going to prepare for my flight tonight and have my final bet on the series, which is a bit of a stretch, but i am beginning to think that Callum and Hoppo have this in the bag and a reverse forecast at 7/1 is a great bet but not for a great amount. I hope you all like the next few days, but for me, it is a sad ending to a great show, no matter how much the viewing figures are saying and I hope the likes of Perez are never used again and I live in hope that the meddling and constant twists are a thing of the past.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
friday, tgi