Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 06-02-2015, 10:48 PM #1
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Default Lance Bass reveals he was bullied into coming out by Perez Hilton

Quote:
I had 24 hours to decide to come out or not': Lance Bass reveals he was BULLIED into admitting he was gay by 'malicious' Perez Hilton

Lance Bass has revealed he felt 'bullied' into publicly revealing he was gay after a 'malicious' campaign by Perez Hilton.

The former *NSYNC star has opened up about how he was forced into coming out in 2006, not only to his friends and family, but to his fans, by the celebrity blogger.

Talking about his run-ins with the 36-year-old - whose notorious stint on Celebrity Big Brother prompted him to be dubbed 'Britain's most hated man' - Lance tells Attitude magazine: 'Two years before I came out I was really bullied on the internet by bloggers, that’s when Perez Hilton just started and was just really malicious against me.

'So, because of the bloggers like him hounding me, all the other magazines started calling me and saying, “Look, we know you’re gay, you can write the story with or without us, but we have to write it,” I decided to go with People [magazine] and I think they did a great job.

'I had 24 hours to decide if I was going to come out or not, and within 24 hours it was on the stands.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ez-Hilton.html
Vile, disgusting, I still don't get why people name Perez as the "good" person on here
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bass, bullied, coming, hilton, lance, perez, reveals