Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 09-02-2015, 10:16 PM #51

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:

I have no idea about Perez before this show, and so I judged purely on what he offered in this show, and I thought he was amazing - hilarious, witty, smart, interesting and interested in people - even to the extent of reading up on them before going into the house. Yeah, he was a drama queen - I don't mind that. I like colourful, zany people with some personality. Callum bored me, and I thought he was an arrogant prick. He wasn't keeping the peace. He never once intervened when Katie Hopkins was being nasty or having a dig at anyone. He only said things if Perez tried to argue back or defend himself. He just resented Perez stealing his screen time, like all the other Z list losers for whom getting on TV is their main goal in life.

I liked that Perez never spoke down to anyone, and when he did take people on, it was in retaliation to things they'd said, or their attitude to him, and it was always the biggest, strongest ones he took on, and not those who were more vulnerable. That is the opposite of a bully. I thought he was quite correct to demand that Ken be removed - he was dreadful towards the women in the house, and completely unacceptable. The coughing was a merely minor annoyance, and if Alexander couldn't tolerate that, then there's something wrong with him. To try to make out that Perez drove him crazy by coughing is ridiculous. As for Cami-Lee's silly reaction to the lesbian suggestion - she just made a mountain out of a conversational aside to be nasty to Perez, and I cannot believe that the audience bought into it. Last year's housemates wouldn't have batted an eyelid - and neither would I. If she was as clever as she claims to be she'd have cracked a joke about it, however she was too dense to do anything except make a silly drama out of it. The "stick it up your ass" comment came after Callum called him a dick. I don't know why the viewers bought into this idea that it is fine for thick plank-heads like Callum to be abusive and derisory towards another person. Who does he think he is?

As far as what Perez has written in his blog, I cannot comment.. He's a journalist writing a gossip blog. Is that worse than someone who writes for any other gossip rag, or the people who own them? Speculation about whether people are gay or not was always a hot topic, and obviously journalists are in the business of trying to uncover the truth. Why is Perez seen as the devil incarnate more than anyone else in the same business? I imagine it is that newspapers see him as a threat and try to bring him down.

That's my take on things.

Last edited by Niamh.; 10-02-2015 at 01:31 PM.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:20 PM #52
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
I have no idea about Perez before this show, and so I judged purely on what he offered in this show, and I thought he was amazing - hilarious, witty, smart, interesting and interested in people - even to the extent of reading up on them before going into the house. Yeah, he was a drama queen - I don't mind that. I like colourful, zany people with some personality. Callum bored me, and I thought he was an arrogant prick. He wasn't keeping the peace. He never once intervened when Katie Hopkins was being nasty or having a dig at anyone. He only said things if Perez tried to argue back or defend himself. He just resented Perez stealing his screen time, like all the other Z list losers for whom getting on TV is their main goal in life.

I liked that Perez never spoke down to anyone, and when he did take people on, it was in retaliation to things they'd said, or their attitude to him, and it was always the biggest, strongest ones he took on, and not those who were more vulnerable. That is the opposite of a bully. I thought he was quite correct to demand that Ken be removed - he was dreadful towards the women in the house, and completely unacceptable. The coughing was a merely minor annoyance, and if Alexander couldn't tolerate that, then there's something wrong with him. To try to make out that Perez drove him crazy by coughing is ridiculous. As for Cami-Lee's silly reaction to the lesbian suggestion - she just made a mountain out of a conversational aside to be nasty to perez, and I cannot believe that the audience bought into it. Last year's housemates wouldn't have batted an eyelid - and neither would I. If she was as clever as she claims to be she'd have cracked a joke about it, however she was too dense to do anything except make a silly drama out of it. The "stick it up your ass" comment came after Callum called him a dick. I don't know why the viewers bought into this idea that it is fine for thick plank-heads like Callum to be abusive and derisory towards another person. Who does he think he is?

As far as what Perez has written in his blog, I cannot comment.. He's a journalist writing a gossip blog. Is that worse than someone who writes for any other gossip rag, or the people who own them? Speculation about whether people are gay or not was always a hot topic, and obviously journalists are in the business of trying to uncover the truth. Why is Perez seen as the devil incarnate more than anyone else in the same business? I imagine it is that newspapers see him as a threat and try to bring him down.

Old 09-02-2015, 10:30 PM #53
User banned

User banned

Quote:

I liked that Perez never spoke down to anyone, and when he did take people on, it was in retaliation to things they'd said, or their attitude to him, and it was always the biggest, strongest ones he took on, and not those who were more vulnerable. That is the opposite of a bully. I thought he was quite correct to demand that Ken be removed - he was dreadful towards the women in the house, and completely unacceptable. The coughing was a merely minor annoyance, and if Alexander couldn't tolerate that, then there's something wrong with him. To try to make out that Perez drove him crazy by coughing is ridiculous. As for Cami-Lee's silly reaction to the lesbian suggestion - she just made a mountain out of a conversational aside to be nasty to perez, and I cannot believe that the audience bought into it. Last year's housemates wouldn't have batted an eyelid - and neither would I. If she was as clever as she claims to be she'd have cracked a joke about it, however she was too dense to do anything except make a silly drama out of it. The "stick it up your ass" comment came after Callum called him a dick. I don't know why the viewers bought into this idea that it is fine for thick plank-heads like Callum to be abusive and derisory towards another person. Who does he think he is?

Sorry if I offended idiots.
great post and I agree...perez was fantastic...it was pure jealousy bullying and anti American racism that drove him out and gave a rather dumbed down voting audience false impressions on the great perez...he was just fantastic.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:32 PM #54
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

He will have the last laugh. What comes around goes around.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:38 PM #55

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
.. I agree...perez was fantastic...it was pure jealousy bullying and anti American racism that drove him out and gave a rather dumbed down voting audience false impressions on the great perez...he was just fantastic.
We agree! Who'd have thunk it??!

Last edited by Seraphim; 09-02-2015 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:49 PM #56

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
He will have the last laugh. What comes around goes around.
Who knows. I just hope he'll achieve his heart's desires and carve out a happy life for himself and his little one.

Last edited by Seraphim; 09-02-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 03:40 AM #57
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Perez went into the house with a massive game plan which was designed to create trouble. He was defo interesting to watch but very one dimensional as you could see what he was about to do before he did it.

He was acting a part which has been seen to be true due to the way he us acting outside the house now. Hopkins was true to her virtues and still will be the same outside the house. She is controversial and says things we all scream at , but she was entertaining to watch for different reasons to Perez, but she is stull Hoppo outside the house, Perez is the wimp we all know him for when faced with reality.

Perez is a paid goon with a very sad life and he will never change.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:41 AM #58

I'll never really get all the horror at people playing a game on BB, it's no big deal.
Katie and Perez will always be more alike than dissimilar to me.

I'll now go back to ignoring Katie as usual, to me she's a silly media celeb who'll now be fronting a few more "shock horror/point fingers and ridicule" Channel 5 docs probably. Nothing I'm interested in but good on her for making a living at it.

Perez is easier to ignore as he is off doing his slightly bigger thing over in the US.

They entertained me for 3 weeks it was enough.
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:54 AM #59
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

He was fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:57 AM #60
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pothuthic View Post
He was fantastic.
The best housemate ever and such a kind person! He reads all the comments on twitter and always favoures the fan ones. he thanked us for all the support.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:52 AM #61
User banned

User banned

Quote:
The best housemate ever and such a kind person! He reads all the comments on twitter and always favoures the fan ones. he thanked us for all the support.
I imagine Hopkins by passed the kind comments and went straight to the nasty ones so she could continue frigging herself off to them.
tormented mind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 07:59 AM #62
cancelled

cancelled

Default straight up

Quote:
he should have won by didn't because rather worryingly we English have become anti American racists in recent years
gary replies....................ain't that the truth

katie p won..................if pez had have deserved the win he would have

garnered more votes than the final 5

good on emma for stating her opinion

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:25 PM #63
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Perez went into the house with a massive game plan which was designed to create trouble. He was defo interesting to watch but very one dimensional as you could see what he was about to do before he did it.

He was acting a part which has been seen to be true due to the way he us acting outside the house now. Hopkins was true to her virtues and still will be the same outside the house. She is controversial and says things we all scream at , but she was entertaining to watch for different reasons to Perez, but she is stull Hoppo outside the house, Perez is the wimp we all know him for when faced with reality.

hitler was true to his values too.......he saw things black and white and it didn't make him a good person now did it
Old 10-02-2015, 01:27 PM #64
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip View Post
I'll never really get all the horror at people playing a game on BB, it's no big deal.
Katie and Perez will always be more alike than dissimilar to me.

I'll now go back to ignoring Katie as usual, to me she's a silly media celeb who'll now be fronting a few more "shock horror/point fingers and ridicule" Channel 5 docs probably. Nothing I'm interested in but good on her for making a living at it.

Perez is easier to ignore as he is off doing his slightly bigger thing over in the US.

They entertained me for 3 weeks it was enough.
she is evil he isn't , hes funny she isn't, she exploits attacks persecutes bullies discriminates against the weakest most vulnerable people in society...hetakes the mickey out of the rich and powerful celebrities..MASSIVE DIFFERENCE...hes a harmless clown....shes the devil without disguise
Old 10-02-2015, 01:28 PM #65

Quote:

I liked that Perez never spoke down to anyone, and when he did take people on, it was in retaliation to things they'd said, or their attitude to him, and it was always the biggest, strongest ones he took on, and not those who were more vulnerable. That is the opposite of a bully. I thought he was quite correct to demand that Ken be removed - he was dreadful towards the women in the house, and completely unacceptable. The coughing was a merely minor annoyance, and if Alexander couldn't tolerate that, then there's something wrong with him. To try to make out that Perez drove him crazy by coughing is ridiculous. As for Cami-Lee's silly reaction to the lesbian suggestion - she just made a mountain out of a conversational aside to be nasty to Perez, and I cannot believe that the audience bought into it. Last year's housemates wouldn't have batted an eyelid - and neither would I. If she was as clever as she claims to be she'd have cracked a joke about it, however she was too dense to do anything except make a silly drama out of it. The "stick it up your ass" comment came after Callum called him a dick. I don't know why the viewers bought into this idea that it is fine for thick plank-heads like Callum to be abusive and derisory towards another person. Who does he think he is?

Sorry if I offended idiots.

well said!

wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:31 PM #66
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:03 PM #67
User banned

User banned

loved how he played up to the narcissistic role ,genius
Old 10-02-2015, 04:04 PM #68
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
loved how he played up to the narcissistic role ,genius
I always love the crazy characters. lol
Old 10-02-2015, 04:13 PM #69

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:09 PM #70
User banned

User banned

hes great I cant wait for his next adventure
Old 11-02-2015, 10:17 AM #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulkie View Post
she cannot have been watching what we have.
No. she was watching the same tv show, it's just that you were watching it wrong. You watched it to see celebs getting on. We watched it to see antagonism so we could see another side to celebs. The whole point of the show is to set people against each other. Hence the voting out. Get with the program.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:19 AM #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post

It wasn't a game plan. He didn't plan to make trouble. It just transpired that certain people didn't like him(ALex).

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
emma, great, perez, thinks, wtf