Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TV Chat Chat about anything else on TV not covered by the other forums in this category.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:46 PM #76
0_o

0_o

Am definitely moving onto Jessica Jones when am done with this.

Can't imagine disney doing owt decent with this..would surely become all..PG which I don't think I would appreciate tbh. Then again I guess, the main point of any show is maximum viewers I guess and toning the violence and darkness down a bit, would probably gain more viewers than it loses.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 09:26 PM #77
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Am definitely moving onto Jessica Jones when am done with this.

Can't imagine disney doing owt decent with this..would surely become all..PG which I don't think I would appreciate tbh. Then again I guess, the main point of any show is maximum viewers I guess and toning the violence and darkness down a bit, would probably gain more viewers than it loses.
Daredevil was, at least, complete on Netflix - the three seasons it got covered a pretty good story arc for the character. It doesn't feel like an unfinished show. JJ less so however the first season of JJ (with David Tennant) is just a brilliant piece of standalone telleh. The whole thing is good but season 1 is truly stand-out. Luke Cage I also enjoyed but it's definitely incomplete... S2 ended on a cliffhanger and that was the end. I personally also find Iron Fist watchable although some people hate it. The Punisher is excellent too, and despite only being 2 seasons, is also a very complete story arc.

Depending how far through DD you are (you might be past this point already) you should really watch The Defenders (the team-up series) between DD season 2 and 3. It aired between the two and is basically Daredevil season 2.5 + Iron Fist season 1.5 (tbh Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are pretty much just along for the ride ) but DD season 3 follows on from it, and you'll have to piece together what happened if you don't watch it. You don't have to watch the other shows before watching it, you can basically just treat it like an unofficial extra Daredevil season.

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 07-04-2021 at 09:28 PM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 10:15 PM #78
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Its a shame we only really got one season of The Defenders

Bookmark/share this topic