Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 17-05-2015, 12:02 AM #26
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

He just takes in more calories than he uses. I'm guessing working in mcdonalds doesn't help him. Strangely people who live on fast food can be overweight and at the same time suffering from malnutrition.
Old 17-05-2015, 12:09 AM #27
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

What a delightful thread
Old 17-05-2015, 03:08 AM #28

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

He probably gets a lot of people buying pies for him at the football.

It's probably a good thing that his nickname isn't Deep-Fried Mars Bar Face!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 06:58 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I do understand that you probably do these thread titles and posts for effect Ellie and to encourage discussions of things/topics that people will have and obviously have split and opposite thoughts about with housemates and that's a good thing/you encourage some great discussions..but this does make me cringe in that Jack may be really unhappy with his weight, it may come from deep insecurities and low self esteem..and I think that people are fortunate if they have never experienced that themselves and have no understanding or tolerance of it...and that's not 'enabling' someone to be over-weight and happy to be so because I know that it can create health issues for them..but I think that before they can address anything about their weight which might also then cause them even lower self esteem and so it goes on and on etc...a circle of them possibly feeling really unhappy with themselves..?..they have to be in a place of confidence within themselves and who they are/self belief to do that and then it could all come together for them that self belief will help them to look at other things that they aren't happy with about themselves and give them the strength to get control and be able to deal with it....at some point Jack will come out of the house and possibly read all of the internet stuff and things that have been said on forums etc and not only cruel/derogatory terms about his weight but also that he's an awful person, fairly boring and not much about his personality either...if people really dislike 'fat' people and find it hard to see beyond that...then imo this really is the worst way to address what is a very real and growing/serious issue in young people atm...let's all just say that they're generally pretty awful all round and fairly much losers or poke fun if they're eating a carrot, yeah that'll work and do the trick, make for less young obesity...I'm not saying it's 'bullying' by you or bullying in general but isn't that what the 'mean girls' used to do at school and isn't that possibly what creates these low self esteems and addictions to things like food/gambing etc to try to make themselves feel better because they already hate who they are..have been 'programmed' to hate who they are because they might not 'fit in' with the running crowd...the people who decide what is 'acceptable' and what is not and who is acceptable and who is not ...

Last edited by Ammi; 17-05-2015 at 07:02 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 07:04 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
He has a gene that makes him eat too much
Otherwise known as greedy.

Last edited by Gusto Brunt; 17-05-2015 at 07:04 AM.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 07:35 AM #31
Growin’ up fast.

Favourites:
BB16: Adjoa
Growin’ up fast.

Favourites:
BB16: Adjoa

He isnt fat. He is probably clincally obese which is just as bad as drug addiction (Personally) Everybody says he eats too many carrots. Well its because he is addicted to food hence his size. Not a worthy winner in my eyes based on that & how that reflects his personality (because his mum or dad probably never said no when he wanted food) hence he is a bit of a hothead when he doesnt get both ways.

Last edited by crazycolaist; 17-05-2015 at 07:37 AM.
crazycolaist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 07:49 AM #32
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I do understand that you probably do these thread titles and posts for effect Ellie and to encourage discussions of things/topics that people will have and obviously have split and opposite thoughts about with housemates and that's a good thing/you encourage some great discussions..but this does make me cringe in that Jack may be really unhappy with his weight, it may come from deep insecurities and low self esteem..and I think that people are fortunate if they have never experienced that themselves and have no understanding or tolerance of it...and that's not 'enabling' someone to be over-weight and happy to be so because I know that it can create health issues for them..but I think that before they can address anything about their weight which might also then cause them even lower self esteem and so it goes on and on etc...a circle of them possibly feeling really unhappy with themselves..?..they have to be in a place of confidence within themselves and who they are/self belief to do that and then it could all come together for them that self belief will help them to look at other things that they aren't happy with about themselves and give them the strength to get control and be able to deal with it....at some point Jack will come out of the house and possibly read all of the internet stuff and things that have been said on forums etc and not only cruel/derogatory terms about his weight but also that he's an awful person, fairly boring and not much about his personality either...if people really dislike 'fat' people and find it hard to see beyond that...then imo this really is the worst way to address what is a very real and growing/serious issue in young people atm...let's all just say that they're generally pretty awful all round and fairly much losers or poke fun if they're eating a carrot, yeah that'll work and do the trick, make for less young obesity...I'm not saying it's 'bullying' by you or bullying in general but isn't that what the 'mean girls' used to do at school and isn't that possibly what creates these low self esteems and addictions to things like food/gambing etc to try to make themselves feel better because they already hate who they are..have been 'programmed' to hate who they are because they might not 'fit in' with the running crowd...the people who decide what is 'acceptable' and what is not and who is acceptable and who is not ...
I get what you're saying Ammi and I agree with it, there is stuff to attack Jack for personality wise like the fact that his already really paranoid, and that he seems like his a bit of a Sheep to the person that his talking to.

His weight should be a problem for him, but not his biggest as his other traits can affect others imo.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 09:45 AM #33
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
BB15: Ashleigh
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew. View Post
Some people are naturally big
No one is natrally big..
It's just an excuse,
After watching biggest loser for the past few series, they all say "I'm naturally big" then you see their X-Rays,

THERE IS 1000000 metres of fat, and a tiny skeleton
Mrbigbrother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 01:43 PM #34

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
Good post!
Jack seems like a nice lad and i think that is what he should be judged on.His weight is his problem,Not ours.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 01:50 PM #35
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

He's fat because you hate him.

He was swimming in the pool the other day while the others were all having a bevvy, he doesn't seem to have any issues and maybe just eats a few too may freebies from work.
He's young ad I'm sure he'll get a handle on it.

Last edited by Kizzy; 17-05-2015 at 01:55 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 02:24 AM #36

Favourites (more):
BB14: Callum
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):

He certainly is a chubby funster.
aman201 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 07:57 AM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
I don't think that's why he's fat, but it's practically none of our business some can't help it. He may love food but who doesn't?

I worked in fast food when I was much younger and it does become a easy habit to eat there daily. You can easily put on a few pounds. Depends how his will power is
adam_thedon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 08:00 AM #38
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_thedon View Post
I worked in fast food when I was much younger and it does become a easy habit to eat there daily. You can easily put on a few pounds. Depends how his will power is
...obviously I don't know for sure but I would guess that with his gambling, he could be prone to addictions in his personality...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 08:00 AM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebrew View Post
How is Jack so fat if all he eats is carrots

I'm thinking the Carrots are some desperate grab to create a character

Awful housemate
he eats more then carrots
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 08:01 AM #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
He works in a fast food.

Yes a worse type one as well
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 08:02 AM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
He's fat because you hate him.

He was swimming in the pool the other day while the others were all having a bevvy, he doesn't seem to have any issues and maybe just eats a few too may freebies from work.
He's young ad I'm sure he'll get a handle on it.

Thats So Positive

I hope so to
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 08:41 AM #42
Focus

Favourites (more):
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Typical weight threads

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 08:42 AM #43

By his own admission he ate all the pies, so why the question?
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 08:49 AM #44
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Working this out isn't actually rocket science....His calorie intake is greater than his metabolism is burning up, hence the excessive fat deposits he is carrying. Simples.

Acting out a lifestyle in the house bears no resemblance to how he is at home or work. Most obese people are after 6pm munchers. The carrots are his comfort blanket and take the place of his favourite snacks. He will loose weight in that house and probably quite quickly.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 09:25 AM #45

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Firstly I don't think 'fat' is a nice word OP. Large would probably have been a better choice of word. I think he is possibly addicted to sugary foods etc. I do hope that he gets a handle on it as at his age it would be nice if he could lose a few stone and maybe meet a nice girl. I have a cousin who looked something like Jack and by the age of 28 he had reached 26 stone. He was just addicted to food. When his health started to suffer a few years ago he got a gastic band put in. He told me a few weeks ago he just WISHES he had done something about his weight when he was in his 20's and maybe he would have met someone and settled down. I hope that Jack gets and handle on it. Judging him as a housemate I am not sure I like him much. I thought he would be a great one but I am finding him boring ATM
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 09:26 AM #46
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

Who cares?
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 09:27 AM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Firstly I don't think 'fat' is a nice word OP. Large would probably have been a better choice of word. I think he is possibly addicted to sugary foods etc. I do hope that he gets a handle on it as at his age it would be nice if he could lose a few stone and maybe meet a nice girl. I have a cousin who looked something like Jack and by the age of 28 he had reached 26 stone. He was just addicted to food. When his health started to suffer a few years ago he got a gastic band put in. He told me a few weeks ago he just WISHES he had done something about his weight when he was in his 20's and maybe he would have met someone and settled down. I hope that Jack gets and handle on it. Judging him as a housemate I am not sure I like him much. I thought he would be a great one but I am finding him boring ATM
I prefer the term chubby funster to describe Jack.
aman201 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 10:38 AM #48
cancelled

cancelled

Default pie eyed

there's a pie man waiting in the sky
he would like to come and see you
'cos he knows it's all worthwhile
so be sure sure to eat up your pies with a smile
Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 10:48 AM #49
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi

Horrible thread title!!!! This made me chuckle though ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Maybe he wants to be able to see in the dark for when the women are changing?

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 12:18 PM #50
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom

Why are so people so horrible? What people are also forgetting is he is 6'4 so looks bigger then he probaly actually is

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fat, jack