Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 29-05-2015, 11:50 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Kerry
BBUSA25: Cameron

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Kerry
BBUSA25: Cameron
Post My Female Housemate Summary (May 29)

Amy & Sally - I don't really like them at all at the moment. I think that they feel they run the house. They're a little bit highly strung and it seems that they cannot take criticism or people possibly questioning their motives/ actions. I didn't really enjoy their activities towards Jade, I felt that they were being a little bit too sensitive and unfair. I wouldn't call it bullying, but it was definitely school yard BS. I wouldn't mind seeing them go tonight.

Eileen - She's so irritating. Her constant embarrassing infantile phases are starting to really grind on me. She claims that she isn't bothered about her age (which she shouldn't be), but when someone even mentions age, even not in a negative way, she tries to create some kind of dramatic situation out of it. Her actions towards Jade and about Jade were laughable, especially after nominations this week when she blatantly implied that she voted for Jade; and what made it worse, was that when Jade retaliated, she flipped the script and said Jade instigated that situation. Pathetic.

Jade - I didn't really like Jade at the beginning, but now I kind of do. The polygamy thing was a little iffy, I didn't really understand what her angle was bringing all of that to the forefront, almost using it as a crutch for her to lean on. It was almost like she was trying to create a sense of 'shock value', which is probably a very Marmite thing to do, because some people will fall in love with their outrageousness, while others will take offense. Her actions towards Nick were kind of controversial, it seemed like she was trying to almost seduce a relationship out of him, and just when he began to reciprocate, she withdrew, then tried it with Cristian.

Chloe - Overall I like Chloe. For me, she's the only one I can see is close to a favorite of mine. However, I feel that she is somewhat under-edited within the show's highlights. It's like she never has the focus on her, and she is only ever seen when someone else in having their airtime (like Harriet). I think that she needs to develop a little bit more, you could see that she had a backbone when Nick nominated her with a BS reason, I only wish she would assert herself a little bit more to snag the cameras' attention (but not in a fake way). I just hope she doesn't go tonight.

Harriet - At the beginning, I liked Harriet a lot. But now, I feel that she was started to become a little frustrated with some of her other housemates. I like the way she calls people out on their sh•t, but I feel that that might be her downfall in the future. She was quite clever seeing through Aaron's BS, and I think that if she stays, she might actually see through other people as well. But all in all, I'm kind of indifferent about an opinion on whether or not she goes tonight.

Sarah - I think Sarah can be a little feisty. I think she handled that controversy in the first week very well and she can definitely stick up for herself amongst the sociopaths and narcissists in the house. Lately though she's been a bit quiet, which might mean she is coming off as boring. I don't really want to see her go tonight, but I can't say I will be too upset if she does.
StephenPullen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
females