Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 18-06-2015, 09:20 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default He fancied Jade.

Brian made no secret that he fancied Jade. It was on his VT before entering the house. I thought he was a bit dim the year that he won it but unlike Nikki who is still the spoiled child that she was years ago, Brian seems to have turned it around and now I find him funny and sweet and at least able to hold an adult conversation. He was so giddy and childish the year he won.

Brian came into the house from the bunker and set his sights firmly on Jade. It was he made the first move by attempting to kiss her and having some private time with her in the skyroom. Jade is a flirt I will admit that. This constant commentary about her being with every guy in the house is really ridiculous even if you don't like Jade. There may be other reasons to give for not liking her but she hasn't kissed fondled groped or did anything else with anyone. Nick and her relationship was platonic. Jade is a smart cookie. Nick is the only one of the males who fancied her and if she wanted a showmance and a rich fella (for he magazine deals) she had the chance before Harry came in.

I knew the minute I saw Brian enter the house that Jade liked him. It was written all over her face. Its of no benefit to her to share a bed with him as she knews showmances are frowned upon by the public and once she was up for eviction she may well be out. What I don't get is all the threads slamming Jade and blaming her and saying she is a 'slutbucket' etc . It takes two to tango. I haven't seen one thread slating Brian about sharing a bed with Jade.

I really dislike Marc for many reasons but I wouldn't stoop so low as blaming him for something that there are two people involved in that are perfectly free to do what they want to do. In fact I blamed Sam more for sucking up to Marc as she knew he was popular
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 09:29 AM #2

did you see BOTS..How Brian moved it and kissed her..and instead of maintaining the kiss she turned her hyead and made a little squeaky sound..she doesn't fancie him..she didn't want that ..she thought she was going to get some airtime with a bb great with just a flirt..

think its all act..Brian wants the air time..and i don't believe for a second anything happened under the covers ... jades leg bouncing up and down..i mean really
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 09:29 AM #3
0_o

0_o

He didn't give her much chance to protest did he?! Looked rather awkward.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
belo, brian, fancied, jade