Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 21-06-2015, 10:02 PM #1

Default It Was So Predictable When Sam (The Mug) Walked Over To Stand By Marc's Biggest Enemy

Sam dithered around for a few seconds but I knew,as did many watching,no doubt,that she'd walk over to stand by Harry,Marc's Biggest Enemy

and the one he says he doesn't want to argue with,but only cos he knows she won't back down,and has too kind a heart to tolerate being around s c u m like him.

I wasn't going to say anything.But I've never understood how Sam could be with Marc after he called her c ** b**ket and said he got a ha*d on when she was crying.

That's sadism,regardless of the lie that it was because he found her beautiful when she cried.I'm not sure,but I think it was some BS like that that he spread to excuse it.

The truth is he gets turned on by her most when she is suffering.That is sadistic and seems purer than his other open abuse but really some at home understand what he meant by that and that's the thing he probably should have been called in to the diary room to be warned about most.

I know she thinks that he may have a chance of winning so might want to be close to him for that but would anyone with any brains or self respect stay with him after these things ? I think,really it's just because she is thick.

To think of it she gets to vote f f s.

& complete BS about Marc claiming to be the nice guy and how he cares for his friends when he has said several times that he doesn't care about anyone in the house and doesn't like any of them.

& as usual because most and BB management can't think of other ways to entertain we get support for him, rising again and he gets protected from the vote even though he fakes at being bothered about some sheep around him cos they are too scared of him and kis* his as* cos he knows he might not be protected from the vote till the end of the series,although I wouldn't put it past BB management to do that.

He only gives a f f * c k about those cowardly brain dead sheepish mugs around him

because he's trying to keep a cordon around him for protecting him later.

It's disgusting how he is allowed to moan about others targeting support around him yet he's been targeting those who stand up most to him since the beginning,

and the cowards around him really do need to have some morals and stand up to the f i l t h.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 10:20 PM #2

Not like Harry has been nice to her. Hell, she's sold out all of the Newbies really.
Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
biggest, enemy, marc, mug, predictable, sam, stand, walked