Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 27-06-2015, 10:04 PM #126
Adios

Adios

Helen is a bitch

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:51 AM #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Of course not. But Helens comments also do not negate the days and days of Brian picking at Helen/Marc often for little or no reason He instigated every argument, bar the last one then tried to play victim
What, him avoiding them, hiding from them, and sleeping on the floor is now regarded as him picking on them? Come on.
mimosveta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:00 AM #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosveta View Post
What, him avoiding them, hiding from them, and sleeping on the floor is now regarded as him picking on them? Come on.
I don't seem to remember Brian sleeping on the floor during the argument he instigated.

Def wasn't trying to avoid Helen when HMs had to hold him back.

Last edited by JamesBond; 28-06-2015 at 04:02 AM.
JamesBond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 09:09 AM #129

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Benedict

Favourites (more):

Helen should have been removed from the house for her comments and Big Brother's failure to do so sanctions what she did. So Brian isn't playing a victim when he is fact precisely that.
He's a victim of Big Brother ineffectiveness to manage bigots who have run out of logical argument and resort to lies about feeling threatened when their flaws are challenged. Whatever Brian did before did not warrant Helen's tired trick around feeling threatened.

Last edited by cassieparis; 28-06-2015 at 12:26 PM.
cassieparis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 11:29 AM #130

How I see it people have Helen down as some 'Rottweiler', and Brian as some little innocent 'Puppy Dog', now I never saw any of the house mates having to restrain the 'Rottweiler' (Helen if you like), but there were several HM's restraining the poor little 'Puppy Dog' (Brian if you believe he's so cuddly). Do the math, and don't be swayed by what you are lead to believe, just because the 'majority' believe and buy Brian's act, and after all it is an act, just the same as any act be it comedian, actor etc, I believe and it was just my observation, from the time Brian set foot in the house, he was going to bring Helen down by playing Mr. Hero / Mr. Nice Guy, but Brian didn't bank on Helen bringing out his darker side. I'm sure I will get slated by the the Brian supporters, but I watched the same high-lights and that's what I saw night after night...
Old 28-06-2015, 11:50 AM #131

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...umn-brian-belo
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 11:51 AM #132
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosveta View Post
He found every excuse possible to start arguments with them, and I have no idea why he slept on the floor that night,. He seemed in a huff about Nikki getting hit, saying they were bad people (presumably Marc and Helen...his obsession), but it appeared it was his mate who threw the bottle at Nikki(not on purpose...) and Brian was even joining in the chucking stuff!
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 12:03 PM #133

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fendertele View Post
How I see it people have Helen down as some 'Rottweiler', and Brian as some little innocent 'Puppy Dog', now I never saw any of the house mates having to restrain the 'Rottweiler' (Helen if you like), but there were several HM's restraining the poor little 'Puppy Dog' (Brian if you believe he's so cuddly). Do the math, and don't be swayed by what you are lead to believe, just because the 'majority' believe and buy Brian's act, and after all it is an act, just the same as any act be it comedian, actor etc, I believe and it was just my observation, from the time Brian set foot in the house, he was going to bring Helen down by playing Mr. Hero / Mr. Nice Guy, but Brian didn't bank on Helen bringing out his darker side. I'm sure I will get slated by the the Brian supporters, but I watched the same high-lights and that's what I saw night after night...
Spot on
Old 28-06-2015, 12:16 PM #134

Quote:
Couldn't have put it better myself
AProducer'sWetDream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 12:25 PM #135

Quote:
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 03:17 PM #136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Also, my partner crys when he is angry. He also taps his foot repeatedly and can't control it. I find it so odd :S
Same here.

Looking like Girth is the odd one out.

When he's angry he's angry and when he's wrong, he's wrong.
dc5r666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 03:23 PM #137

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Speidi
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Favourites (more):

Quote:
+1

He's been exposed, finally.

I knew he was bad news and a phony, since the first time I watched him in BB8

Queen Helen
JeanP! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 03:25 PM #138

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 03:28 PM #139

Quote:
don't think that was his plan...remember his "how many bears" conversation? him dancing about like a chicken? and apparently he was a frozen duck as well.

he went in planning to be the loveable buffoon he is used to playing..and it got no traction..they ignored him acting like a chicken..thought his duck was weird not funny

he wasn't getting attention..he was used to being the top bill as the great bb8 winner and he found himself overshadowed by helen..and worst of all marc a mere contestant..not anything like the "legend" he has grown used to being

he got angry..turned bitter nasty and bitchy and generally acted like a total arse.
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 03:36 PM #140

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
It's funny how this aggressive instigator of all arguments is now viewed as some sort of victim.

He stepped up to the wrong girl and got his ass handed to him, get over it!
Totally agree. Brian certainly is no saint or legend. More like a bellend!
Old 29-06-2015, 03:36 PM #141

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Brian Bellend

Queen Helen
Old 29-06-2015, 05:13 PM #142

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Can't believe what's being justified here.
Someone behaves badly towards another and in response they are maltreated to the power of 100 and that's okay?

The law suggests otherwise and Brian is litigious. I hope he legally challenges Helen's accusations and wins.

I am sure that all of Helen's explanations about her fear and discomfort only came forth due to legal advice she received on leaving the house and in order to justify her slanderous comments.

Her defense is weak! Brian Bello is a victim of slander.
Individuals are victims every day to nasty vindictive people who take a row too far and their is no shame in it. Regardless of how hard some might try to minimize this experience.
This attitude is rife on this board - "suck it up and never ever complain unless its someone I support"
Old 29-06-2015, 05:49 PM #143

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Brian Belo and victim on the same phrase. LOL

Queen Helen
Old 29-06-2015, 05:55 PM #144

Quote:
sarah2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
belo, brian, played, sort, victim