Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:20 PM #26
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I had to hold back tonight because I was watching this with 2 of my female Cousins,however what they thought of Aislyene I could never put in print,any comment I made as to her, pales into insignificance at what they thought of her.

Like me they sided with Marc too,it really is time to send Aisleyne back to her gutter with al her delusions as to how important she is.
I never did like her, but now there seems something not quite right with her, she was more together back in BB7, now her brain seems addled, or why else would she come out with some of the stuff she does. Even her laughter has something demented about it. Somethings just not quite right with her.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:22 PM #27
0_o

0_o

Was a fair attempt.

Nothing like her threatening to tell daddy though, that was way better
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:28 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
I never did like her, but now there seems something not quite right with her, she was more together back in BB7, now her brain seems addled, or why else would she come out with some of the stuff she does. Even her laughter has something demented about it. Somethings just not quite right with her.
Thats what 8 plus years of club circuit and desperately clinging to your 5 mins of fame does for you. And out of their original context most BB contestants are awful second time around. Jade anyone? Nadia anyone?

That said she was awful first time as well so yeah lol
Old 02-07-2015, 08:11 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Thats what 8 plus years of club circuit and desperately clinging to your 5 mins of fame does for you. And out of their original context most BB contestants are awful second time around. Jade anyone? Nadia anyone?

That said she was awful first time as well so yeah lol
The Jade you saw in CBB was the same Jade you saw in BB3.

The Nadia you saw in UBB was the same you saw in BB5.

The blinkers just came off viewers eyes!

Aisleyne is no different now than she was in BB7. The trouble is that she got lucky. That series version of Marc, Sezer, was evicted a couple of days after she entered the house. She tried flirting with Sezer, but he was not the slightest bit interested. Sezer took Richard apart during Hootchgate, do you really think Aisleyne would have stood a chance (please do not recite the "bullies" comment she made during her first night in BB7)?

I remember her having a big row with Spiral during the prison task. She lost and retreated to the toilet to cry. Even Imogen bested her in argument on the night the ex housemates returned.

Yet, we keep hearing this rubbish that she is a strong woman who stood up to the bullies. The truth has always been that she is a weak.

Last edited by KingPrawn; 02-07-2015 at 08:13 AM.
KingPrawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2015, ash, big brother, series 16