Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:00 PM #1

Default Why did it take so long for some of them to realise Jasmine was bisexual.Wasn't it ob

First Jasmine told Sam and Harry that she liked girls too and how she liked it that some girls in LA just say do you want to come back to have sex with me and my sister.

That was after she'd said she preferred it with guys but it doesn't always work with guys so it's often with girls so couldn't have made it more obvious and definite in what she meant but yet

Then Sam thought she was being clever and said "heh I think she might like girls too"

Why say -------think ?

Wasn;t it obvious ?

Then even so called Genius Joel was surprised when she said "I like fuc*in girls"

Her previous explanation of she one in five times is with men and 4 out of 5 times with Women,I thought,explained it.There was no need for the "I like fuc*in gilrs" to be said by her so as they got it.It was already obvious.

& I mean REALLY obvious.

I am only saying this because of the belief Joel is a Genius by some in house which Nick said again tonight,no doubt because they think he's a Genius Politically.He isn't.He is a first time

Naive Tory Voter who only repeats the propaganda they repeat over and over in their Papers.

He doesn't know and I bet he or McCririck don't know,who probably only knows about what's said in Tory Papers

Bet they haven't a clue about the three sectors in UK Economy that were performing very badly prior to the vote in the General Election,

bet neither could explain Black Wednesday,how Osborne managed to change what he measured the deficit against to trick us it had been reduced by a half

and lots of other things that people who know more about Politics and don't just go with what the Tory Papers tell them.

Bet they don't know about the thousands of posts deleted by Tories to stop voters seeing truth about them

or realise it was impossible for the SNP to blackmail Labour because that would have helped the Tories and they would have got hammered by their people in Scotland and lose support for Independence if they had done that.

This is fair comment and only because it has been mentioned in the show by Joel,several points about how the Tories are so good and because he got referred to again as being a Genius

and that McCririck thought it was great because he was a Tory and that it was also great the toffs are in charge.

Neither are Political Geniuses and know little about Politics just follow what the Tory Papers want to say to them,don't know about all these other things

and couldn't explain them.

I like John and he's got a great heart and seems a good guy,rare for a Tory but he was wrong to comment on it was good Joel was a Tory when he came in,and that great the toffs are in charge as it is wrong to remark Joel is a Genius when he obviously isn't he just repeats Tory Propaganda they repeat over and over in the Press and doesn't know about any of the other things I mentioned above
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:03 PM #2

TBF Jasmine is anything that she thinks might gets her stupid face in the papers... so who knows what she really is
Old 02-07-2015, 12:29 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
TBF Jasmine is anything that she thinks might gets her stupid face in the papers... so who knows what she really is
Isn't she the one who had a 'bunny boilerish' thing about Simon Cowell a few years back. He dumped her and she couldn't accept it or some such?
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:33 AM #4

Speaking for myself, us men sometimes need to be told these things.

I didn't get that vibe from just looking at her.

Last edited by JamesBond; 02-07-2015 at 12:34 AM.
JamesBond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bisexualwasnt, jasmine, long, ob, realise