Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 10-07-2015, 10:09 AM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
Default Joels game plan kicks in

Joel knows the finals are only hours away and he has distanced himself from the clique and started to sytimatically wind people up with his inane question and answer sessions. Danny can see through him and I personally think he is doing it to wind Danny up as he can see Danny as his main competitor.

Having a go at Harry is a master stroke because he knows it will get nick involved, Jack always pies up and Danny is adamant he is a little ****. In all cases he can see winding her up to be effecting 3 different people. He never goes near Sam or Cristian as he cant see them as a threat to his crown and the sanctimonious way he left the money in the pot is proof enough that he has the crown in mind and he needs to create arguments with all his adversaries.

Next week, if Chloe stays, he will wind her up as well and he knows Danny will defend her which will get Danny into sweaty betty mode again and hopefully kill off his chances. He tried it earlier this week when Danny was going on about the money issues, but he was pretty much in the wrong, so he dropped it. By the way, he isn't rich and comes from a family of wealth, how can he, his skanky mother has had the same dress on 3 times on the telly and he is simply part of a family entity with pushy fame hungry parents.

He knows how BB works and he Knows the prize fund is safe and that all this up and downing of the fund is just for effect so whatever he does isn't going to effect his winnings apart from the latest 2 x 5k amounts taken and that wont phase him. He is the best gamer in there now and Danny is going loopy trying to figure out how to kill him off but its not working.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:10 AM #2
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I don't mind him winning. I love the way he winds up Harry.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:12 AM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

If you look at all the barnies with Harry, none of them have any real substance. He just knows how to push her buttons, he is clever with it too as he does it when she is in earshot of all the others knowing they will join in.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:14 AM #4
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
If you look at all the barnies with Harry, none of them have any real substance. He just knows how to push her buttons, he is clever with it too as he does it when she is in earshot of all the others knowing they will join in.
I these two are in the final he gets my vote for sure. I can't stand Harry. My 5 year old nephew is more mature than her.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:18 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):

I loved how Harry wound Jack up, then Joel wound Harry up giving her a taste of her own medicine.

He is actually quite good at winding people up and i think he's just going to push them all, he is by far the most intelligent HM in there, and it really depends on how the producers edit Joel as to how the public will vote.

Joel could win this if he plays it clever, however i would love Jack to win it, it just means so much more to him, and Jack has been the same from the beginning......i will cry in my cider if Chloe wins
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:20 AM #6

He's far too cunning for my liking. He's the sort of guy who would walk over his own mother to get the success he so craves.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:24 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
He's far too cunning for my liking. He's the sort of guy who would walk over his own mother to get the success he so craves.
I completely agree, you can see the cogs going all the time, he's constantly trying to work people out, and trying to come up with scenarios that are just a waste of time and breath, like he's constantly trying to outwit BB and the HM's, i can imagine that he'd be exhausting to have a discussion/debate/argument with.

Last edited by rubymoo; 10-07-2015 at 10:27 AM.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:30 AM #8
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Bear in mind that he can bust a few moves and seems to know about chicks and the like, yet he wears a tie indoors, acts like Michael Parkinson and sports a Hitler hair cut. What kid of his age dresses and acts like that. Nope sorry, he is scripted and knows what he is doing and he is doing it well right down to his skanky mummies pushy involvement with the show. Its all getting too much to bear and driving me to self harm if he wins.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:44 PM #9
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

He is at it again even when he is trying to apologise, he is leaving seeds in there for her to bite on, what an absolute complete dick this idiot is, I am beginning to take him into my hate room. He is trying to emulate \marc because he knows how much a wind up merchant is loved by us but the way he is doing it is vile.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:46 PM #10

harry needs to stop using danny words "dick" lol.Its that only come back danny and harry ever have in heated argument?lmaoooooooo
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:19 PM #11
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Joel knows the finals are only hours away and he has distanced himself from the clique and started to sytimatically wind people up with his inane question and answer sessions. Danny can see through him and I personally think he is doing it to wind Danny up as he can see Danny as his main competitor.

Having a go at Harry is a master stroke because he knows it will get nick involved, Jack always pies up and Danny is adamant he is a little ****. In all cases he can see winding her up to be effecting 3 different people. He never goes near Sam or Cristian as he cant see them as a threat to his crown and the sanctimonious way he left the money in the pot is proof enough that he has the crown in mind and he needs to create arguments with all his adversaries.

Next week, if Chloe stays, he will wind her up as well and he knows Danny will defend her which will get Danny into sweaty betty mode again and hopefully kill off his chances. He tried it earlier this week when Danny was going on about the money issues, but he was pretty much in the wrong, so he dropped it. By the way, he isn't rich and comes from a family of wealth, how can he, his skanky mother has had the same dress on 3 times on the telly and he is simply part of a family entity with pushy fame hungry parents.

He knows how BB works and he Knows the prize fund is safe and that all this up and downing of the fund is just for effect so whatever he does isn't going to effect his winnings apart from the latest 2 x 5k amounts taken and that wont phase him. He is the best gamer in there now and Danny is going loopy trying to figure out how to kill him off but its not working.
You're right he is.....i want Harry to win for other commendable reasons but i will be very happy if Joel wins...i love a game player and he is a great game player....I would think his biggest threats were Nick and Harry simply because they have a higher intellect like he does....if brains were dynamite Chloe and Danny couldn't blow their own nose..

Don't be calling Joels mother skanky ...thats rubbish and it lets you down mate....Joels parents have obviously brought him up really well...he is one of the most respected in the house yet the baby of the house....and as for Joels mom i think she's a bit of a stunner to be honest and half the blokes i know think she's sexy...LOL

Last edited by REDCROP; 10-07-2015 at 04:55 PM.
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
game, joels, kicks, plan