Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 10-07-2015, 07:30 PM #26

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary

Part of Brian's problem was that he is basically thick and didn't know how to cope with Mark or Helen.
Old 10-07-2015, 07:33 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BBUSA17: James

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
NO. NO. NO.

The disgrace is how Brian got away with HIS verbal and physical intimidation of Helen, THREE times shouting in her face, pointing at her whilst calling her a scumbag, vile etc etc AND having to be physically restrained by other HMs

THREE times this happened - unprovoked - before Helen finally blew her top and said that the man towering over her screaming insults into her face while being physically restrained 'LOOKED like a rapist/murderer'

Rapist was a word too far but she was half right - he DID look like he wanted to kill her!

The disgrace continues when Brian is applauded as some hero for apparently 'standing up' to Helen when it was HE who started the verbal abuse towards HER.

The disgrace deepens when Helen is asked to apologise for her verbal response to Brian's verbal and physical intimidation of her, but Brian is NOT asked to apologise for all the nasty things he said about her, nor apologise about his physical intimidation of her.

Trouble is that many have categorised Helen as the 'bad guy' so she can do no right in their eyes. The same people categorised Brian as the 'good guy' so he can do no wrong in their eyes.

Eg - if Brian shouts abuse at Helen it gets labelled as 'standing up to her'.
But if Helen shouts abuse at Brian it gets called 'bullying'.

When Brian went over the wall, people say 'Helen made him do that'
But when Helen shouts back at Brian - no one says 'Brian made her do that!'. Even when he's screaming in her face!

Brian can be friends with Nikki, Jade etc.
But when Helen makes friends with Marc, Joel etc they are called 'up Helen's arse' .

And all the people insulting Helen on BOTS etc? What a bunch of hypocrites! They say they hate Helen because of her 'nasty comments', but they make FAR nastier comments ABOUT Helen and all applaud each other.

FAR more hatred TOWARDS Helen than there is coming from her.

This year's BB has been like watching a lynch mob hating on Helen and Marc. They don't give them a fair trial - they just want to see a hangin'!

BB Timebomb? BB Hypocrisy more like.
Brilliant post and spot on.
I was not a huge fan of Helen because at times she seemed like she was PMSing too much but in this case, Brian was a lunatic who teetered on acting out violently because he couldn't handle the discussion and being put on the spot. Helen may have gone overboard is saying his crazy outbursts and behavior were like that of rapists etc.
But those are words. If you are a secure, sane person, you walk away and let her carry on. There's other rooms. I liked Brian at the beginning but he turned out to be an emotional wreck.
vafunghoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:48 PM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

I was. ery surprised to see helen & hated it every time she opened her mouth, her way is the only way, she is so horrible
tanussa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:00 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyfromtheblock8 View Post
When I saw that vile rat faced creature on BBOTS I thought what a bloody disgrace. After calling Brain a rapist and murderer on national tv she should on been banned from the channel.
The Disgrace was (and continues to be) whitewashing Brian's appearance and his many aggressive outburst and painting his as some hero/victim.

he was a nasty bitter aggressive creep who instigated every argument then went to the diary room crying he was being bullied. pathetic
he said many unnecessary nasty things himself calling marc and helen scum..referring to her being a prostitute .. questioning her right to be a parent

sitting there with that absurd "joker" grin on his face. no wonder he was told he looked like a rapist and murder and it no surprise he was told he was acting psycho

i use to have a positive opinion of him but now i think he got what he deserved..
Old 10-07-2015, 08:03 PM #30

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Speaking of diary room...how many times did Brian call Helen vile names in there? Guess she struck a nerve. People like Brian who cannot handle conflict and resort to that level of anger/hatred have greater issues than the one who put them over the edge.
2 wrongs don't make a right but Brian was a big embarrassment.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:09 PM #31
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafunghoul View Post
Brilliant post and spot on.
I was not a huge fan of Helen because at times she seemed like she was PMSing too much but in this case, Brian was a lunatic who teetered on acting out violently because he couldn't handle the discussion and being put on the spot. Helen may have gone overboard is saying his crazy outbursts and behavior were like that of rapists etc.
But those are words. If you are a secure, sane person, you walk away and let her carry on. There's other rooms. I liked Brian at the beginning but he turned out to be an emotional wreck.
Thanks. I agree with you too. Glad others can see it.

And i, like you, was a Brian fan when he entered. Far more than i ever was a Helen fan. But i must admit, he was truly horrible to her. And i feel that Helen has been treated appallingly by both Brian and the BOTS hate mob (audience, panellists and so-called psych experts) who all ganged up and verbally attacked Helen far worse than anything she ever said.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:12 PM #32
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
When I saw that vile rat faced creature on BBOTS I thought what a bloody disgrace. After calling Brain a rapist and murderer on national tv she should on been banned from the channel.
You've come to the wrong place to rant about Helen, the majority of people on here actually support her (how, I will never know, she's disgusting), so yeah I wouldn't bother if I were you, you're just going to get the same lot sticking up for her.
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:27 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
You've come to the wrong place to rant about Helen, the majority of people on here actually support her (how, I will never know, she's disgusting), so yeah I wouldn't bother if I were you, you're just going to get the same lot sticking up for her.
Not that they support her.
The problem is this.

People who abhor her behavior and even many in that house use her reputation to excuse her their own behavior.

Chloe got along with her. So did Joel. A kid who questions EVERYTHING. Funny how he never had issues with her. Ask yourself why?
I'll tell you why. When Joel wanted to discuss or vent he went straight to the source. The other cowards packed together in other rooms and whined about her or anyone that upset them.
Furthermore...some of those cowards (like Jack) only feel secure in confronting someone if they have an audience in the same room in hopes someone jumps in and takes their side.

Helen is flawed YES, agreed but like Marc and Joel, she will confront you. I respect that and I have an easier time having a discussion with someone who talks directly to you vs chats in another room about you.
I think that is why both she and Marc came in there with a chip on their shoulders after seeing these cowards gather and vent vs confront their issues. I find myself disliking Helen far less than the cowards in that house.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:12 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
NO. NO. NO.

The disgrace is how Brian got away with HIS verbal and physical intimidation of Helen, THREE times shouting in her face, pointing at her whilst calling her a scumbag, vile etc etc AND having to be physically restrained by other HMs

THREE times this happened - unprovoked - before Helen finally blew her top and said that the man towering over her screaming insults into her face while being physically restrained 'LOOKED like a rapist/murderer'

Rapist was a word too far but she was half right - he DID look like he wanted to kill her!

The disgrace continues when Brian is applauded as some hero for apparently 'standing up' to Helen when it was HE who started the verbal abuse towards HER.

The disgrace deepens when Helen is asked to apologise for her verbal response to Brian's verbal and physical intimidation of her, but Brian is NOT asked to apologise for all the nasty things he said about her, nor apologise about his physical intimidation of her.

Trouble is that many have categorised Helen as the 'bad guy' so she can do no right in their eyes. The same people categorised Brian as the 'good guy' so he can do no wrong in their eyes.

Eg - if Brian shouts abuse at Helen it gets labelled as 'standing up to her'.
But if Helen shouts abuse at Brian it gets called 'bullying'.

When Brian went over the wall, people say 'Helen made him do that'
But when Helen shouts back at Brian - no one says 'Brian made her do that!'. Even when he's screaming in her face!

Brian can be friends with Nikki, Jade etc.
But when Helen makes friends with Marc, Joel etc they are called 'up Helen's arse' .

And all the people insulting Helen on BOTS etc? What a bunch of hypocrites! They say they hate Helen because of her 'nasty comments', but they make FAR nastier comments ABOUT Helen and all applaud each other.

FAR more hatred TOWARDS Helen than there is coming from her.

This year's BB has been like watching a lynch mob hating on Helen and Marc. They don't give them a fair trial - they just want to see a hangin'!

BB Timebomb? BB Hypocrisy more like.
Well said
sarah2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:56 AM #35
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

If some people support Helen because she ~causes drama~ and is explosive and whatnot, fair enough I guess. I think she's ridiculously basic and tedious but she definitely appeals to a certain demographic of viewer.

But this idea that some people are trying to pass, that Helen sits there and is rational and normal until someone else elevates it and then she loses control and it's not her fault? **** that. She's a bully whose MO is social exclusion, spiteful insults, public humiliation, etc. That's a fact. Her entire purpose is to be a nasty and vindictive bitch. She says horrible things to people under the guise of ~being honest~ and "sayin it how it fookin is xx," people rightfully get upset, and then she blares like a foghorn about how people take things TOO PERSONAL even though she's ridiculously sensitive herself.

And regarding Brian, of course he hates her. Anyone who is a decent judge of character and is excluded from Helen's clique of people who resemble the physical embodiment of high school cool hates her. I don't blame him at all for going off at her, there are a thousand reasons to be pissed at her. And do I think that if Helen walks around dishing out abuse to everyone in her warpath that she should expect to have some of it bounce back at her in the exact same way. Absolutely.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:07 AM #36

Quote:
But this idea that some people are trying to pass, that Helen sits there and is rational and normal until someone else elevates it and then she loses control and it's not her fault? **** that.
I'm a person who DOESN'T think that. But in 90% of her altercations with Brian, it was Brian who either instigated it or blew it up into a huge thing it didn't need to be.

I'm no fan of Helen, but Brian was just as bad.

If you stick your hand in a fire, expect to get burnt. The same principle, don't purposely goad Helen and then cry when she has one of her moments that anyone with an ounce of common sense knows she will have.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:47 AM #37
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

I've said all along that the best approach to Helen is to pity her more than anything. Danny's handling of her was definitely the best. Still, I don't blame Brian for reacting how he did and I like him a hell of a lot more than I did before this series. Like I said, considering how Helen behaves and acts and conducts herself she should absolutely expect it to bounce back at her at some point.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:56 AM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
I've said all along that the best approach to Helen is to pity her more than anything. Danny's handling of her was definitely the best. Still, I don't blame Brian for reacting how he did and I like him a hell of a lot more than I did before this series. Like I said, considering how Helen behaves and acts and conducts herself she should absolutely expect it to bounce back at her at some point.
Danny acted like a fake hero as he always does.

Brian acted like a girl, again like he always does.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:59 AM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fosse View Post
Part of Brian's problem was that he is basically thick and didn't know how to cope with Mark or Helen.
Agreed, also him underlying aggressive tendencies didn't help.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:40 AM #40

Why did Brian not go out the emergency exit like Chloe, instead of climbing over the wall?
ConnieLingus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 04:42 AM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLingus View Post
Why did Brian not go out the emergency exit like Chloe, instead of climbing over the wall?
He knew it would be more dramatic and get him more airtime.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:43 AM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
He knew it would be more dramatic and get him more airtime.
The question was rhetorical.
ConnieLingus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:27 AM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
Danny acted like a fake hero as he always does.

Brian acted like a girl, again like he always does.
I really hate sexist comments like this. I am sure you did not mean anything by it so not having a go at you just society in general. I think girls on most occasions act with far more dignity and strength than men. However on topic Helen is not an example of this. I disagree with all opinions defending her actions by saying Brian provoked her which is complete nonsense. Brian reacted to her as a caring empathic person in the presence of a vile nasty base creature from the lagoon of bile. Any decent normal person in her presence I believe would have an equally toxic reaction. Her comments to Brian were so vile and damaging that she should of been removed from the house immediately under guard escort. She should of been shunned by the public for the toxic witch she is. Only a sick uncaring society would revere her and allow her continued voice.

Shame deep shame that people like Helen are considered entertaining in any shape or form.

Last edited by jennyfromtheblock8; 11-07-2015 at 08:32 AM.
jennyfromtheblock8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:02 PM #44
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Not really. I'd treat it as I would any name calling. Laugh at the immaturity of it.
a man hater would try and belittle these illegal sexist insults, shame on you
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:09 PM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
a man hater would try and belittle these illegal sexist insults, shame on you
What are you on about now?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 05:49 PM #46
Banned

Banned

Helen only said he looked like a murderer when he was so out of control ....she has no filter.. .she messed up big time with her remark but she was only saying he looked like that in that moment ...she never said he was a murderer for real...wrong tho but not criminal ....she speaks the truth mostly but there is a time and a place but I did agree with her observation he did look intimidating out of control and I would have felt very nervous around him ....if you want to really look at something very wrong watch BOTS from 9 July where On the panel was Claire Muldoon who openly stated that Harry is emotionally disturbed, a danger to herself and the house and needs to be taken away.....THAT if way more offensive to watch than Helen Wood yet no one seems to have even mentioned it
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:33 PM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Petition her off!
Count me in.
Could not believe they had her on,I have enjoyed bots his year but didn't watch when Helen and marc were on.
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:36 PM #48

Quote:
I really hate sexist comments like this. I am sure you did not mean anything by it so not having a go at you just society in general. I think girls on most occasions act with far more dignity and strength than men. However on topic Helen is not an example of this. I disagree with all opinions defending her actions by saying Brian provoked her which is complete nonsense. Brian reacted to her as a caring empathic person in the presence of a vile nasty base creature from the lagoon of bile. Any decent normal person in her presence I believe would have an equally toxic reaction. Her comments to Brian were so vile and damaging that she should of been removed from the house immediately under guard escort. She should of been shunned by the public for the toxic witch she is. Only a sick uncaring society would revere her and allow her continued voice.

Shame deep shame that people like Helen are considered entertaining in any shape or form.
I applaud you
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:37 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLingus View Post
The question was rhetorical.
Sorry, I'm used to talking to people who need things spelled out
Old 11-07-2015, 08:45 PM #50

Quote:

I have nothing against women trust me

It's just that Brian is such an embarrassment, and so far from being a real man.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbots, bello, channel 5, criminal, disgrace, helen, letting, outburst