Notices

Big Brother 16 [Summer 2015] Channel 5's BB16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2015, 11:52 AM   #26
Pete.
Can I get a witness?
 
Pete.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 38,898

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage
Apprentice 2019: Jemelin
The Circle 2019: Georgina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Yeah he did, but did he put the words into Sarah's mouth? no, did she stand by those words when she was evicted? yes, she got herself evicted because of those views, that's not Joel's fault.
I still think he's a manipulative **** tho
__________________
Pete. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 11:55 AM   #27
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 17,425

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
I still think he's a manipulative **** tho
Oh yeah, without a doubt he's manipulative, I just don't think he can be blamed for the words people use in discussion with him
__________________
Liam- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:26 PM   #28
LukeB
Life imitates art
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Humpty Doo
Posts: 81,294

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Madeline
Survivor 40: Parvati
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
But she said several times that she didn't want to talk about it but he went on about it again and again. He did the same with Sam this week
Yeah, she only got angry because joel forced her into talking when she clearly stated she will talk about it sober. That's wasn't even the reason why she got evicted, i doubt chloe or danny would have had enough votes.
__________________

Spoiler:


LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:46 PM   #29
Rorkimaru
Senior Member
 
Rorkimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 668
Default

The thing with Sarah was 100% her own fault. If someone began victim blaming me after I'd been sexually harassed I wouldn't let it lie at their request. I'd have gone in a lot harder than Joel. I said that when she was evicted and I'm repeating it now. As much as I liked Sarah that statement was bang out of order.

I think it's unfair to keep bringing up Pizzagate considering he paid the money back double out of money he'd been offered. He didn't take the 5k even though IMO everyone should have.

Joel has maintained composure more than any other housemate in there. People who feel manipulated by him simply don't think before rising to his questions and then because they can't handle a question about themselves they throw a wobbler and hurl abusive names at him. They could all have learned a lot from Joel about keeping their cool and thinking before speaking but instead they just called him manipulative.
Rorkimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:33 PM   #30
LukeB
Life imitates art
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Humpty Doo
Posts: 81,294

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Madeline
Survivor 40: Parvati
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin


Default

As much as I love Joel, he should have left it to the morning like she asked, I know she shouldn't have said what she said I'm not excusing that but the fact is she got angry because he wouldn't listen to her (she should have walked away) but when you're angry you say stuff you don't mean or never meant it in that way.Sarah isn't a evil/mean/horrible person unlike Danny and Marc.
__________________

Spoiler:


LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:35 PM   #31
Jay.
icr
 
Jay.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 6,631

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Default

they are the most entertaining and likeable out of that bunch imo
__________________




Jay. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:37 PM   #32
LukeB
Life imitates art
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Humpty Doo
Posts: 81,294

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Madeline
Survivor 40: Parvati
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
they are the most entertaining and likeable out of that bunch imo
Joel and his slut dropping and his cringe singing
__________________

Spoiler:


LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 02:10 PM   #33
Jamesy
Senior Member
 
Jamesy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Wales
Posts: 4,652

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick
X Factor 2014: Jack Walton
CBB14: Frenchy
Default

I've kind of gone off Nick since the series started although I initially liked him as he seems like a fairly level headed guy, I hate the whole posh act thing but he hasn't acted posh in any way, he seems just as normal as anyone else in there really. Although his attachment to Harry/Nikki put me off him in the later weeks. I don't really see a problem with anything he has said to Harry, most of the time it seems like he's just tried to wind her up, and most of the time it has been quite funny to see Harry overreact for no reason.

Joel's a difficult one to decide on. He's been quite the 'game player' and wind up merchant throughout the series although I've kind of liked both sides of that, that's how I would probably act in that house. Although he has had occasions of being an absolute dick towards some people.

Out of these final 6 I think Joel is the most deserving (to win) based on entertainment value throughout the series. He has done the most out of all of them.
__________________


BB18 - RaphChanelle
Jamesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 02:17 PM   #34
the truth
User banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,477
Default

joel has been brilliant, in between his camp dancing , slut drops and surprisingly decent singing...hes been straight blunt honest throughout, often with an underlying element of mischieviousness

he never goes with the crowd, he forms his owns opinions and backs them up

marc was ott but he didn't verbalise his opinions properly nor did he think things through the way joel does...hesa bright intelligent funny ambitious boy

hes also not tacky and filthy like so many others....the boy has done amazingly well, never even lost his temper once in the whole 9 weeks, which in itself is an amazing achievement

so he winds these idiots up, that's their problem, all hes aksing for is some honest answers....why does that make these liars so uncomfortable I wonder? becaue theyre mostly all fakes
the truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 03:32 PM   #35
goldensunlight
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 617

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
He doesn't deserve a bought win
That isn't the point, he would have still made it there anyway if he had faced eviction this week.

Helen's place in the finals was cheated last year yet people still voted for her. It won't make any difference.

Last edited by goldensunlight; 11-07-2015 at 03:32 PM.
goldensunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 04:09 PM   #36
fitz2k2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,219


Default

joel to win.nick offers jack **** in the house
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
joel, nick, popularity

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:42 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts