Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 08-07-2015, 11:59 PM #1
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Default How does it make Chloe a hypocrite?

I asked on another thread but it'll get lost in the comments and i really want to know the answer because i don't see the similarities that people have drawn.

Chloe got a little mad at people for spending money which was not theirs to spend.. How is it the same as Chloe choosing to not give money which was hers to give.

Its not the same. I would have done the exact same as Chloe, it was my 5k to give or keep and i would have got a bit miffed at others recklessly buying stupid ****, its not their money to spend.. if somebody could explain why her and i are hypocrites, id be grateful! It was her money to give and she chose not to

Last edited by Withano; 09-07-2015 at 12:04 AM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:04 AM #2

Well, you said 'I would have got a bit miffed at others recklessly buying stupid **** its not their money to spend'

If that's her logic, when Jack got the football scores he said she could of done the same and she said 'we're not that selfish!!!!'

She's not that selfish to use 4k, but she's selfish enough to take 5k
Scream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:05 AM #3
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post
Well, you said 'I would have got a bit miffed at others recklessly buying stupid **** its not their money to spend'

If that's her logic, when Jack got the football scores he said she could of done the same and she said 'we're not that selfish!!!!'

She's not that selfish to use 4k, but she's selfish enough to take 5k
Its not jacks money to spend, it was chloes money to give. The two examples cant really be compared.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:08 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Its not jacks money to spend, it was chloes money to give. The two examples cant really be compared.
But Chloe said to Jack that it was bad him taking the money from the prize fund because they all thought Danny would win and therefore they were taking the money from Danny. So her taking that 5K took 5K from Danny's prize fund.
Scream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:12 AM #5
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post
But Chloe said to Jack that it was bad him taking the money from the prize fund because they all thought Danny would win and therefore they were taking the money from Danny. So her taking that 5K took 5K from Danny's prize fund.
She didnt take from the prizefund, she chose not to contribute the 5k that she basically won. i dont see how its hypocritical because its not the same scenario, i can see how it may be considered immoral, not saying shes in the right.. Its just not hypocritical.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:19 AM #6

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

I don't see how it's hypocritical. If BB offered anyone money for themselves or to put back into the prize fund there is nothing wrong with taking the money. You would be ADDING to the winners fund.

Joel and Jack were TAKING money from the fund, not for themselves but for stupid items they wanted to eat/use in the house. It was a complete waste of money.
jyunga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:24 AM #7
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyunga View Post
I don't see how it's hypocritical. If BB offered anyone money for themselves or to put back into the prize fund there is nothing wrong with taking the money. You would be ADDING to the winners fund.

Joel and Jack were TAKING money from the fund, not for themselves but for stupid items they wanted to eat/use in the house. It was a complete waste of money.
Yes, this was my point. People are slating her (which i guess i can understand, it wasn't the morally 'nice' thing to do but i do feel like it was mostly built up anger and an excuse to lash out at her finally) but hypocritical was he wrong adjective, surely.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:35 AM #8
Banned

Banned

I really dislike her..always have...and here is my attitude towards ' Little Miss Hit and Run' and her 'World Owes Me Something' attitude.....the prize money started off at 150 grand....by the time Chloe and Sam had finally stopped talking during the cash bomb task, despite BB making it clear it would cost them and despite Harry trying yet again to indicate to them, it had plummeted down to less than 50 grand....between them they managed to lose best part of 100 grand....never once have they acknowledged this or apoagised to anyone for this...and now here she is slicing away at it yet again.
And why was she talking during the task ? She was bitching about the boys being faster then her and how she couldn't get her stealers on the cash button in time to save herself from nomination...yet when Nick did the exact same thing the next day she accused him of putting a price on friendship....and do i even need to mention the way she treated Jack for even thinking about doing the same thing.....SHE IS HANDS DOWN THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE IN THERE....

Last edited by REDCROP; 09-07-2015 at 12:42 AM.
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:41 AM #9

she went around the house and told everyone stop talking about the money and yet she takes the money.face it chloe is done friday
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:47 AM #10

Quote:
I asked on another thread but it'll get lost in the comments and i really want to know the answer because i don't see the similarities that people have drawn.

Chloe got a little mad at people for spending money which was not theirs to spend.. How is it the same as Chloe choosing to not give money which was hers to give.

Its not the same. I would have done the exact same as Chloe, it was my 5k to give or keep and i would have got a bit miffed at others recklessly buying stupid ****, its not their money to spend.. if somebody could explain why her and i are hypocrites, id be grateful! It was her money to give and she chose not to
She moaned for Jack and Sam for getting their suitcases for £200 but has the indecency to take 5k for herself.She need to be flogged for that.Get her out.
marlobrando2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:57 AM #11

Chloe is going to leave with about 97% of the eviction vote.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:07 AM #12

Quote:
She didnt take from the prizefund, she chose not to contribute the 5k that she basically won. i dont see how its hypocritical because its not the same scenario, i can see how it may be considered immoral, not saying shes in the right.. Its just not hypocritical.
Yes it is. She complained when the others were depleting the prize fund, but by her accepting the 5000, that too was depleting the prize fund.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:15 AM #13

Chloe got more than a little miffed. She's been a horror all week.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:38 AM #14

Good riddance to her.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:44 AM #15
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

....hmm, I haven't seen it all/I haven't seen her getting £5000..?..anyways though, just going on what you're saying, I do agree with you that 'hypocrite' wouldn't seem accurate as such but I can still understand why that's being called just because she has been so vocal and judgemental of others..for me I guess there's a difference between 'an offer' from the prize fund which is something that is a treat for any of them right now...I don't know, I just personally think that they never seem to really have 'hardships' in terms of treats...they get so much outside contact anyway, the smokers all seem to have cigarettes, you don't really see them struggling with their basic budgets..?..etc, etc....but with Chloe, to be offered or have taken £5000 as something that was not a treat for her short time left in the house but something that she would and could use outside of the house to me seems not the same thing at all...and only one of them can win what is left of the prize fund and BB mess up that prize fund so much anyway so I think a lot of people would just accept the £5000 and say thank you/I've earned that, type thing....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:02 AM #16

Favourites:
BB16: Marc

Favourites:
BB16: Marc

Sorry, not up with all the ins and outs of this; if she had said no to the five grand, would it have been added back to the overall prize fund? If it would've been added to the overall prize fund, then she is depleting it for her own benefit, which indeed makes her an utter, utter hypocrite, especially after her lecturing Sam and Jack for spending a measly 200 quid for having the audacity to want their personal belongings back (and this after they had done the bag task for over 11 hours between them, a task she selfishly dropped out of after a few minutes). Can't stand her.
Smash the Clique is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:11 AM #17
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

I don't get it either, I feel it's just people grasping onto anything possible slate her.

She took none of the prize fund. She took money offered to her that would have fallen into the prize fund if she refused...good on her for taking the cash!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:14 AM #18
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

She says they can't be selfish. Has a go at anyone who wastes "Danny's money", then takes 5 grand for herself. GET HER OUT!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:17 AM #19
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
She says they can't be selfish. Has a go at anyone who wastes "Danny's money", then takes 5 grand for herself. GET HER OUT!
It wasn't part of the prize fund yet and you'd justify it if Cristian took it so
Old 09-07-2015, 07:28 AM #20
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
It wasn't part of the prize fund yet and you'd justify it if Cristian took it so
Cristian is not the one calling people who waste the prize fund money selfish. She gave Joel, Nick and Jack such a hard time about it, then she takes the money herself. Hypocrite. Calls others selfish, but she's no better.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:35 AM #21

I love Chloe, they have all made mistakes at some point and it just makes them human, I actually don't think what she did was wrong though.
Miss Nicole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:36 AM #22
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I don't get it either, I feel it's just people grasping onto anything possible slate her.

She took none of the prize fund. She took money offered to her that would have fallen into the prize fund if she refused...good on her for taking the cash!
You know the drill, we have a woman frontrunner so it's time to evict her and see The Look On Her Face
Old 09-07-2015, 07:37 AM #23
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
You know the drill, we have a woman frontrunner so it's time to evict her and see The Look On Her Face
thats just not true. Anyone that can't see the nasty game that Chloe has been playing this last week has to be wearing rose coloured spectacles
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:39 AM #24

Was she the only one who took the 5k?
Old 09-07-2015, 07:42 AM #25

Chloe & Sam combined lost over 70K of the prize money during the Cashbomb Nom Task.

Through out this week HMs were trying to add money to the pot to raise it for the winner, 1,000 here 2,000 there.

Every time someone spent some of the prize money or in her opinion wasn't playing for the team, she went ape chit.

Chloe didn't even encourage or insisted Jack took the phone call from his Father yesterday even though she knew Jack had £0 in his sack. This really was out of order considering Jack didn't even get his letter from home.

Yes technically the 5K that was offered to Chloe wasn't even part of the cash pot (yet) but it could have been.
Chloe have said through out the series she wasn't in BB for the money "just for the experience". Through out this week Chloe's actions has proven otherwise.
IMO Taking the money smacks hypocrisy.

Last edited by Papillon; 09-07-2015 at 07:51 AM.
Papillon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chloe, hypocrite, make