Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 12-07-2015, 10:30 PM #1

Favourites:
BB16: Marc

Favourites:
Default Face like a smacked arse when Jack took the money

........she was clearly seething that Jack took the dosh....delighted for her!
Smash the Clique is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:33 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash the Clique View Post
I thought Joel's was worse tbh.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:38 PM #3
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
I thought Joel's was worse tbh.
Joels expression was about wanting to protect the winners money, him and Nick stepped away with no intention of pressing it
...Chloes expression was jealousy ....plus frustration with herself because her fake dramatics last week have now backed her into a corner where she couldn't take that money today....if she had been honest from the start like Jack and said she wanted money then she cud have....but boy she did want to...sit back and watch her go into full bitch mode again now...
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:50 PM #4

Then she snapped and was snidey when Cristian talked about deserving it
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:53 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post
Joels expression was about wanting to protect the winners money, him and Nick stepped away with no intention of pressing it
...Chloes expression was jealousy ....plus frustration with herself because her fake dramatics last week have now backed her into a corner where she couldn't take that money today....if she had been honest from the start like Jack and said she wanted money then she cud have....but boy she did want to...sit back and watch her go into full bitch mode again now...
spot on excactly why shes annoyed. She took that 5k and now really wanted this money
qwerty42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:53 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post
Absolutely. So much frustration! It was certainly a victory for Jack.

Last edited by jessicadanielle; 12-07-2015 at 10:53 PM.
jessicadanielle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:55 PM #7

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Haha yep.Chloe is pissed at herself now for taking the 5k.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 02:43 AM #8

Quote:
Yep she certainly struggled to hold her temper but in the end played the game well and kept her cool just enough.

I feel sorry for Chloe as she so wants to be liked and as such has lost out on a dollop of cash.

If I were her I would not give a stuff about the fickle public who like or dislike housemates at the drop of a hat.

Out of the morons that are left I hope she gets to win the remaining cash.
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 03:09 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty42 View Post
spot on excactly why shes annoyed. She took that 5k and now really wanted this money
bingo
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 04:09 AM #10
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...but when she took £5000, she was criticised and then when Jack took £23,000 it was all...oh, I'm pleased for you mate/so happy etc etc.. so why wouldn't she have 'a face'....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 04:27 AM #11

chloe thinks she already won, or she deservves to win over others..
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 04:35 AM #12
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
chloe thinks she already won, or she deservves to win over others..
..I don't think that she does over anyone else in there tbh..I've never particularly been a fan of Chloe but I'd be fine with her winning now just because she's been so criticised for being hypocritical by them all and yet they're all complete hypocrites...how come they were fine with Jack taking the £23,000 but not fine with Chloe taking £5000.../and yeah still really annoyed with them for choosing to evict Sam...
Old 13-07-2015, 04:46 AM #13
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John
Banned

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...but when she took £5000, she was criticised and then when Jack took £23,000 it was all...oh, I'm pleased for you mate/so happy etc etc.. so why wouldn't she have 'a face'....
But there's a difference, Chloe contradicted herself by taking the money when she's been going on and on about how the winner deserves the money, it's not fair to take it away from them etc. She's a hypocrite. Jack has always had money on his mind and made it no secret that he'd take the money over being the winner, so it didn't exactly come as a surprise to anyone that he took it, whereas with Chloe it did.
goldensunlight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 05:17 AM #14
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensunlight View Post
But there's a difference, Chloe contradicted herself by taking the money when she's been going on and on about how the winner deserves the money, it's not fair to take it away from them etc. She's a hypocrite. Jack has always had money on his mind and made it no secret that he'd take the money over being the winner, so it didn't exactly come as a surprise to anyone that he took it, whereas with Chloe it did.
..but wasn't he quite vocal in criticising her with the £5000...?..I mean either a housemate has that stance consistently of not agreeing with anyone taking the money at all or being fine with anyone that does...
Old 13-07-2015, 05:39 AM #15

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
..I don't think that she does over anyone else in there tbh..I've never particularly been a fan of Chloe but I'd be fine with her winning now just because she's been so criticised for being hypocritical by them all and yet they're all complete hypocrites...how come they were fine with Jack taking the £23,000 but not fine with Chloe taking £5000.../and yeah still really annoyed with them for choosing to evict Sam...
I'm not so sure they were all fine with Jack taking the cash. I think there's a lot of lip-biting going on because with the final vote coming up they don't want to be seen as bad sports.

The reason Chloe got a hard time over taking the 5k has been covered to death on this forum; she set herself up as the moral guardian of the house when it came to building up the prize fund. If bb said that taking a ****e in the house would cost £100 out of the sacred prize fund, Chloe would've been telling everyone to hold it in. But when she had a direct choice of adding 5k to the prize fund or pocketing the cash herself, the halo slipped, and hms were quite rightly perplexed at this hypocrisy.

Jack has many unattractive qualities, but he's at least been consistent about wanting money.
Smash the Clique is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 05:46 AM #16
Banned

Favourites:
Banned

Favourites:

Quote:
..but wasn't he quite vocal in criticising her with the £5000...?..I mean either a housemate has that stance consistently of not agreeing with anyone taking the money at all or being fine with anyone that does...
Sure, that's because by taking the money it was going against everything she preached to the other housemates previously. Had she not made such a fuss over it (like Sam didn't and she never got any grief for it) then it would never have been such an issue.
goldensunlight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 05:55 AM #17
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think I like Chloe. I don't think her taking money that was offered to her is hypocritical really, it would have been given to the prize fund if she didnt want it.. and that is different to taking money out of the prizefund because you want a pizza or the football scores. I think I would have acted in a very similar way to her last week if I were in her place... Choosing to steal is not the same as choosing to not contribute.

I think the housemates were complaining at Chloe because they had half a reason to do so because of how against money grabbing she was, they don't really have an argument to make with Jack.. They're just trying to pretend to be happy for him when obviously they're not... Apart from Chloe, credit where its due, I say, shes consistent.
Old 13-07-2015, 05:57 AM #18
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
To me, thats a positive quality in a person.. The rest are trying to make out that they're happy for Jack, their fake smiles and condescending "Don't worry about it"s turned me a bit off a few others.
Old 13-07-2015, 06:14 AM #19
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I'm not so sure they were all fine with Jack taking the cash. I think there's a lot of lip-biting going on because with the final vote coming up they don't want to be seen as bad sports.

The reason Chloe got a hard time over taking the 5k has been covered to death on this forum; she set herself up as the moral guardian of the house when it came to building up the prize fund. If bb said that taking a ****e in the house would cost £100 out of the sacred prize fund, Chloe would've been telling everyone to hold it in. But when she had a direct choice of adding 5k to the prize fund or pocketing the cash herself, the halo slipped, and hms were quite rightly perplexed at this hypocrisy.

Jack has many unattractive qualities, but he's at least been consistent about wanting money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensunlight View Post
Sure, that's because by taking the money it was going against everything she preached to the other housemates previously. Had she not made such a fuss over it (like Sam didn't and she never got any grief for it) then it would never have been such an issue.
...yeah I do see and understand all of that and how she's seen to be hypocritical but I think that the housemate's 'hypocritical' is very selective because they're all fairly much that but they gave her such a hard time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I think I like Chloe. I don't think her taking money that was offered to her is hypocritical really, it would have been given to the prize fund if she didnt want it.. and that is different to taking money out of the prizefund because you want a pizza or the football scores. I think I would have acted in a very similar way to her last week if I were in her place... Choosing to steal is not the same as choosing to not contribute.

I think the housemates were complaining at Chloe because they had half a reason to do so because of how against money grabbing she was, they don't really have an argument to make with Jack.. They're just trying to pretend to be happy for him when obviously they're not... Apart from Chloe, credit where its due, I say, shes consistent.
...also I think they're all fairly much showing that they would have also taken the money that Jack did so it was never about it being 'the winners money' then..?...£5000 meant as much to Chloe as £23,000 means to all of them so she took it...and ok, she had lectured etc and that makes her a hypocrite..?..well, she's in good company isn't she....

...anyways, Joel has always thought of it as the winner's money..(even though I don't agree because it's not that until there is a winner, until then it equally belongs to the housemate's left, surely..?..)..and yet he's fine with Jack taking the £23,000...
Old 13-07-2015, 06:28 AM #20
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

I think there is a lot of over analysis of housemates that are not intelligent.

Joel wants to be perceived as someone with high moral standards because he thinks that will win him the game. Chloe and Danny both think they have it won, so they want to see all money go to the winners pot, and if they are given the opportunity to take the money, its fine to take it because they will be the winners, so no harm done. By constant false polls and incorrect feedback, Jack thinks he no longer has a chance of winning, so he will take cash at every turn its offered. Because Danny is Cristians hero, he no longer thinks he can win so will grab money at any opportunity. Nick, coming from a wealthy family, couldn't care less about the money.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 06:32 AM #21
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post

Joel wants to be perceived as someone with high moral standards because he thinks that will win him the game. Chloe and Danny both think they have it won, so they want to see all money go to the winners pot, and if they are given the opportunity to take the money, its fine to take it because they will be the winners, so no harm done. By constant false polls and incorrect feedback, Jack thinks he no longer has a chance of winning, so he will take cash at every turn its offered. Because Danny is Cristians hero, he no longer thinks he can win so will grab money at any opportunity. Nick, coming from a wealthy family, couldn't care less about the money.
This is a fair summation, they have to appear to be happy for Jack as they as so close to the final and also because of him turning down the car 4 days in
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 06:38 AM #22
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post

..I don't actually think that Chloe does think she could win/hence the taking of the £5000 and at least that would make some difference to her...I do think though that she thinks Danny will win/they possibly all do....
Old 13-07-2015, 07:03 AM #23

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
No he wasn't he said he was pleased for her just that he was surprised she took the money after going on about the money all week. (Pretty much what everyone is saying). She shouted him down and played victim like she always does.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 13-07-2015 at 07:04 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 07:22 AM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
No he wasn't he said he was pleased for her just that he was surprised she took the money after going on about the money all week. (Pretty much what everyone is saying). She shouted him down and played victim like she always does.
..thanks Jaxie, I thought that Jack had been quite vocal in his disapproval with her but obviously my bad..(I have just been dipping in and out and keep falling asleep..ooooops..)...anyways, if I'm really honest ..(and here's me being a hypocrite here because I always think that the prize fund, the winner thinks that they're getting shouldn't ever be messed with..)....I don't care so much about their characters now because none have really stood out for me all of the way through so I've never had a favourite....but I would like to ideally see them all get a share of it and it not be so much for just one person this one time because BB have fairly much pushed them all to one side in favour of the 'exes' and it was meant to be 'their moment' but just hasn't be so I think they all deserve something for that..../if that makes sense...

Last edited by Ammi; 13-07-2015 at 07:23 AM.
Old 13-07-2015, 07:58 AM #25
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Nobody really can have a go at jack after they justified chloe taking the money as 'life changing,' surely jack deserves his life changed too?...
The concept of BB was always winner takes all and it is annoying when this is messed with, especially when people like conor walk out with it :/

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arse, chloe, face, jack, money, smacked