Notices

Big Brother 16 [Summer 2015] Channel 5's BB16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

View Poll Results: Worst winner?
Aaron 16 17.78%
Helen 74 82.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-07-2015, 08:32 PM   #126
reece(:
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
 
reece(:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 79,717
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Parvati
IAC2019: Jacqueline Jossa
Apprentice 2019: Marianne


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Helen's only friends with people who physically embody high school cool. When she's not busy calling other women slags despite the fact that she got her spot on BB because Wayne Rooney paid her to **** him, she's justifying her own nastiness by foghorning about how everyone is TOO SENSITIVE even though she slandered Victor to a point where the show had a legal disclaimer because he said something like "stay away from that Helen." She claims to be honest even though her statements and observations do not have any reflection on the reality of any situation. She complains about other people lying even though her recollection of events is also filled with half-truths and completely misinterpretations of what actually happened. I do think she's incredibly tragic and obviously has huge daddy issues and whatnot, but go see a therapist, don't go on Big Brother. I don't want to be involved.
MTE

CLOSE!
__________________

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:41 PM   #127
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 127,999

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Helen obviously. Aaron was clearly the best C5 winner
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:42 PM   #128
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 127,999

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoNixon View Post
Great vote! However moderators seems not to be to happy about it....
Eh? Pretty sure almost all of the moderators liked aaron
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:48 PM   #129
MrWong
Senior Member
 
MrWong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,621

Favourites:
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Cassandra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
I'm loving you right now Kazanne

It's SO true what you are saying, yet people are refusing to see it. They just carry on being 100x more spiteful about her than she's ever been about anyone.

The hypocrisy is incredible.
Can you quote something worse than when Helen called Chris a pedophile?
MrWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:24 PM   #130
Pete.
Can I get a witness?
 
Pete.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 38,890

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage
Apprentice 2019: Jemelin
The Circle 2019: Georgina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
That's not true,she openly said she had been wrong about some people Harry and Jale being just two of them,that is one of the things I liked about her she had that ability to say she was wrong,something a lot of people refuse to do even though they should.Not arguing anymore anyway,I've had my say,and I still say she is one of the best Housemates Channel 5 have had.
She said she was wrong about Jade too but happily nominated her
__________________
Pete. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:28 PM   #131
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 59,178

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
She said she was wrong about Jade too but happily nominated her
She's not a monster because she nominated Jade though is she?They have all nominated people we like.
__________________

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:29 PM   #132
Videostar
Senior Member
 
Videostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Frank Carson's Dressing Room
Posts: 4,335

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
BB14: Dexter
Default

Worst channel5 winner? Aaron is still the BEST channel5 winner....by a long distance.
__________________
Marc the man to win.
Videostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:30 PM   #133
Videostar
Senior Member
 
Videostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Frank Carson's Dressing Room
Posts: 4,335

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
BB14: Dexter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Helen but both are awful and don't have a patch on Chloe
Go on, give us one interesting "legal" fact about Chloe?
__________________
Marc the man to win.
Videostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:31 PM   #134
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 59,178

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Can you quote something worse than when Helen called Chris a pedophile?
He did come across as really cringy with Ashleigh to some people,even people commented on it here.helen saw it 24/7,so who knows what we missed and Helen does not mince her words,Did she say he WAS a paedophile or he was acting like one?
__________________

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:34 PM   #135
Pete.
Can I get a witness?
 
Pete.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 38,890

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage
Apprentice 2019: Jemelin
The Circle 2019: Georgina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videostar View Post
Go on, give us one interesting "legal" fact about Chloe?
She has £121,000
__________________
Pete. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:36 PM   #136
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22,762

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
BB OTT: Shelby
BBUSA18: Natalie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post

He did come across as really cringy with Ashleigh to some people,even people commented on it here.helen saw it 24/7,so who knows what we missed and Helen does not mince her words,Did she say he WAS a paedophile or he was acting like one?
Helen doesn't mince her words, but she presents her honest opinions as cold hard truths when they're anything but. Chris took a picture with a fan who wanted a picture with him and Helen and her gang were all harassing him on Twitter saying he's a paedophile.
__________________
Macie Lightfoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:38 PM   #137
Hayden
And I Oop
 
Hayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Celeb hangouts
Posts: 47,192

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Survivor 40: Sandra
Love Island 6: Siannise


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videostar View Post
Go on, give us one interesting "legal" fact about Chloe?
There's too many to just pick one
__________________
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:47 PM   #138
Videostar
Senior Member
 
Videostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Frank Carson's Dressing Room
Posts: 4,335

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
BB14: Dexter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
She has £121,000
I said legal fact, she defrauded the GBP to get that cash.
__________________
Marc the man to win.
Videostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:47 PM   #139
Videostar
Senior Member
 
Videostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Frank Carson's Dressing Room
Posts: 4,335

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
BB14: Dexter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
There's too many to just pick one
Oh I see.
__________________
Marc the man to win.
Videostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:51 PM   #140
y.winter
swapped for scrabble
 
y.winter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,107

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch
CBB20: Sarah Harding


Default

I don't think anyone can beat Helen in this. She's the garbage of society.

Still haven't watched BB12, but I have high hopes for Aaron.
__________________

Spoiler:


Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:54 PM   #141
Ramsay
His blood is bad.
 
Ramsay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Papua New Guinea
Posts: 29,619
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett
BB18: Arthur
BBUSA19: Cody


Default

The 16 people who voted Aaron
__________________
Ramsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, channel 5, helen, winner, worst

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:07 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts