Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:49 PM #51
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

That's BBUS/BBCanada for ya, a bunch of idiot "superfans" preaching about making big moves and then chickening out because "it's too early, I have to go with the house"
Old 11-08-2015, 05:05 AM #52
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Daniel do not read this

Spoiler:

She sucked,all she did was get out threats but that's not even part of the game, her social game sucked and she did a Pilar and gave up on the most important POV, Her sending willow home over Ashleigh came back to bite her in the ass
Spoiler:

She easily saved the season with her journey from ultimate pawn to ruthless HOH who slayed awful and/or lesser HGs like Graig, Bruno, Kevin, Willow, and Pilar. And, like, say what you want about Brittnee nominating Willow during the Triple Eviction but Sarah sending her home was even dumber alol.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:50 AM #53
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 18 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (-)
3. Willow (+2)
4. Sarah (-)
5. Bruno (+1)

6. Kevin (+1)
7. Ashleigh (+1)

8. Zach (+1)
9. Pilar (+1)
10. Bobby (+1)

I really wanted Brittnee or Godfrey to win this HOH! The couples alliance desperately needs to be stopped in its tracks. I was hoping Brittnee would win as she really wants to prove she's a strong player in this game and tbh she has had the best HOH yet the others have been boring and predictable. I like all the tasks though so far in BBCan and the one with the tarot cards was probably my favourite yet I did want Bruno to get the home video though and I felt so sorry for him. Kevin played it safe putting Brittnee up and he's always going on about making big moves but that wasn't big at all. He just used her as a pawn yet again and it must be frustrating. I don't know how the triple eviction will work as there's only two HG's up but I hope and pray that Bobby goes. Only good hung about Kevin is that unlike Ashleigh and Pilar he doesn't just listen to what Zach tells him to do he plays the game differently otherwise Godfrey would be gone this week so I'm glad that he's not just listened to what Zach said and followed his instructions like a child.
Episode 19 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (-)
3. Sarah (+1)
4. Willow (-1)
5. Bruno (-)

6. Kevin (-)
7. Ashleigh (-)
8. Pilar (+1)
9. Zach (-1)
10. Bobby (-)

I was so pressed for Brittnee winning that POV I thought she had it in the bag! I was gutted for her. Still don't get how the triple eviction is going to work tbh with just Bobby and Brittnee up alls I know is that Brittnee better not go Kevin was such a cop out like Macie pointed out he said he would make big moves but he's just played it safe. The whole episode seemed to point in the direction that he would save Britt and replace her with Bruno but it seems like he bottled it last minute. I really want Britt and Sarah to prove to the other HG's that they can win comps. Britt was so close today and seeing her cry in the diary room about loosing broke my heart </3 The last moment at the end of the episode with Bobby throwing the 'veto' which was just a piece of plastic across the room tbh is the only thing I'll remember about Bobby. It was brilliant seeing the houseguests react to it and they all looked really shocked I can't believe they bought into it so much Zach looked like he was going to cry lmao
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 02:32 AM #54
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

This is your first US/Can season right? Just for some background knowledge, Double Evictions have been a staple in BBUS for quite some time now. It used to be double eviction weeks, which were simply just two evictions in one week. The HOH Comp would play out live and the nominees would be made instantly, then the next episode was POV and eviction, and then there's a new HOH Comp and it starts all over again. It was just a glorified acceleration with two evictions happening in the span of one week.

Now what has become the standard is Fast Forward Night, where we see a whole round play out in one night. The first eviction (Bobby/Brittnee in this case) will happen a lot earlier into the episode and then there will immediately be a quick HOH Comp (often a before/after or A/B question one.) Then they'll have, like, less than five minutes and noms will be made. POV Comp will happen (often more skill-based. The two most common ones are "find two items in your pile of packing peanuts" and "navigate your marker through a giant maze") and then after another five minutes or so you'll have the POV Meeting and eviction vote. They're extremely fast-paced and exciting, especially because there's no time for the producers to split the script by asking leading DR questions or coming up with comps or twists to save someone.

So for the triple, it plays out just like a normal fast forward night, except two people will be leaving during the speed round. It's definitely a chaotic and unique episode so have fun!!!
Old 12-08-2015, 02:42 AM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
This is your first US/Can season right? Just for some background knowledge, Double Evictions have been a staple in BBUS for quite some time now. It used to be double eviction weeks, which were simply just two evictions in one week. The HOH Comp would play out live and the nominees would be made instantly, then the next episode was POV and eviction, and then there's a new HOH Comp and it starts all over again. It was just a glorified acceleration with two evictions happening in the span of one week.

Now what has become the standard is Fast Forward Night, where we see a whole round play out in one night. The first eviction (Bobby/Brittnee in this case) will happen a lot earlier into the episode and then there will immediately be a quick HOH Comp (often a before/after or A/B question one.) Then they'll have, like, less than five minutes and noms will be made. POV Comp will happen (often more skill-based. The two most common ones are "find two items in your pile of packing peanuts" and "navigate your marker through a giant maze") and then after another five minutes or so you'll have the POV Meeting and eviction vote. They're extremely fast-paced and exciting, especially because there's no time for the producers to split the script by asking leading DR questions or coming up with comps or twists to save someone.

So for the triple, it plays out just like a normal fast forward night, except two people will be leaving during the speed round. It's definitely a chaotic and unique episode so have fun!!!
Thank you very much for enlightening me!!! Yeah it is my first I attempted to get into BB14, BB15 and BB16 US but all were awful in my opinion so I just gave up on them. It sounds fun and chaotic like you said Tbh I just thought they'd pull Kevin in the vault in this episode and tell him he'd need to nominate two more people tbh. I'm very excited it sounds like it's going to be chaotic as you pointed out thank you for all that
Old 12-08-2015, 03:12 AM #56
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

yeah you picked a pretty bad time to pick up BBUS it says a lot that 15's the best of those three considering it's plagued by a gigantic racism scandal and only has a handful of rootable people.

But yeah, the big thing about BBUS (and BBCan too, tbf, but to a lesser extent) is that it's really not a fair show at all. Production picks obvious favorites (if you haven't figured it out yet, it's Kevin) and in the US version, they go to extreme lengths to protect them to the point where even the casual viewing audience is kinda cynical about it all. A significant part of it comes through DR influence, where production more or less locks you in there for hours and mind****s you with questions such as "Are you really sure that <whatever you're about to do to screw over their favorite> is best for your game?" and then they come back to the house singing a different tune. Like, the past three weeks of BBUS have entirely stemmed from Shelli freaking out that the DR asked her if she really thinks that Clay is safe. Then there are the more blatant rigs such as "America gets to vote for their player of choice to completely overthrow the current HOH" and "the eviction is cancelled [because our favorite player is about to get evicted]" and "you're trying to throw the Battle of the Block Comp to get out Ariana Grande's sister, but the joke's on you because this comp is easier for one person to do by themselves and you can't do anything now that you announced you're going to throw it" and it's just so transparent but production could not give less of a ****.

That's part of the appeal of FF Nights to me --- everything is so quick and fast-paced that production doesn't have time to interfere. They can't lock you in the DR and mentally waterboard you, they can't change the competitions to favor their favorites, and they can't come up with obvious twists designed to change power. It's as pure of a game as we can get all in the span of one hour and production have no control over it (one of the most blatantly obvious BBUS rigs came after someone dramatically turned on production's golden boy during the FF Night, prompting cat ladies across the country to send death threats to the HG and their preteen daughter and to create the FB page "America Hates [HG's name]" <333333)
Old 12-08-2015, 10:41 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
yeah you picked a pretty bad time to pick up BBUS it says a lot that 15's the best of those three considering it's plagued by a gigantic racism scandal and only has a handful of rootable people.

But yeah, the big thing about BBUS (and BBCan too, tbf, but to a lesser extent) is that it's really not a fair show at all. Production picks obvious favorites (if you haven't figured it out yet, it's Kevin) and in the US version, they go to extreme lengths to protect them to the point where even the casual viewing audience is kinda cynical about it all. A significant part of it comes through DR influence, where production more or less locks you in there for hours and mind****s you with questions such as "Are you really sure that <whatever you're about to do to screw over their favorite> is best for your game?" and then they come back to the house singing a different tune. Like, the past three weeks of BBUS have entirely stemmed from Shelli freaking out that the DR asked her if she really thinks that Clay is safe. Then there are the more blatant rigs such as "America gets to vote for their player of choice to completely overthrow the current HOH" and "the eviction is cancelled [because our favorite player is about to get evicted]" and "you're trying to throw the Battle of the Block Comp to get out Ariana Grande's sister, but the joke's on you because this comp is easier for one person to do by themselves and you can't do anything now that you announced you're going to throw it" and it's just so transparent but production could not give less of a ****.

That's part of the appeal of FF Nights to me --- everything is so quick and fast-paced that production doesn't have time to interfere. They can't lock you in the DR and mentally waterboard you, they can't change the competitions to favor their favorites, and they can't come up with obvious twists designed to change power. It's as pure of a game as we can get all in the span of one hour and production have no control over it (one of the most blatantly obvious BBUS rigs came after someone dramatically turned on production's golden boy during the FF Night, prompting cat ladies across the country to send death threats to the HG and their preteen daughter and to create the FB page "America Hates [HG's name]" <333333)
I've just finsished the triple eviction! I figured Kevin was the producers favourite ages ago they constantly give him tasks and feature him more than some of the other houseguests like Willow who we barely saw anything of tbh until this last week. Yeah I did pick three bad ones you're probably right I might try BB17US soon but I need to finish this and my CBB4 re watch first.

Wow they sound like they rig the house more than BBUK do. Viewers were going mad that Marc had immunity for two weeks but if they seriously cancel evictions for them and lock people in the diary room trying to convince them to save the productions favourite then that's pretty ridiculous tbh.

I'm glad Kevin and Willow went in the triple eviciton I knew Kevin would go but I expected Pilar to go alongside him. I'm not actually too bothered Willow went her alliance with Sarah was beginning to make me dislike Sarah a bit but I think I will like her again now Pilar has gone.

I liked the fast paced feel to the triple eviciton it was ridiculously fast! But I liked it it gave me a rush. I just wanted Zach to go and I can't believe Bruno saved him tbh.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:51 PM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 19 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (-)
3. Sarah (+1)
4. Willow (-1)
5. Bruno (-)

6. Kevin (-)
7. Ashleigh (-)
8. Pilar (+1)
9. Zach (-1)
10. Bobby (-)

I was so pressed for Brittnee winning that POV I thought she had it in the bag! I was gutted for her. Still don't get how the triple eviction is going to work tbh with just Bobby and Brittnee up alls I know is that Brittnee better not go Kevin was such a cop out like Macie pointed out he said he would make big moves but he's just played it safe. The whole episode seemed to point in the direction that he would save Britt and replace her with Bruno but it seems like he bottled it last minute. I really want Britt and Sarah to prove to the other HG's that they can win comps. Britt was so close today and seeing her cry in the diary room about loosing broke my heart </3 The last moment at the end of the episode with Bobby throwing the 'veto' which was just a piece of plastic across the room tbh is the only thing I'll remember about Bobby. It was brilliant seeing the houseguests react to it and they all looked really shocked I can't believe they bought into it so much Zach looked like he was going to cry lmao
Episode 20 rankings (Triple eviction):

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (-)
3. Sarah (-)
4. Willow (-) - EVICTED
5. Bruno (-)

6. Kevin (-) - EVICTED
7. Ashleigh (-)

8. Pilar (-)
9. Bobby (+1) - EVICTED
10. Zach (-1)

Slé Brittnee. I couldn't believe it when Queen B won that HOH I was so pleased for ha! People really need to stop thinking she's a weak player she's won two HOH's and nearly won the POV in the last episode (they all said Willow was a good player yet she hasn't won any HOH or POV). Shame Zach got took off the block as he really does annoy me. I thought Bruno wouldn't be so naive to think that Zach won't come after him any point. Still it was quite a good result, Kevin was beginning to bore me and I wanted someone from the couples alliance to go and Willow was making me begin to dislike Sarah so I think I'll love Sarah again now she's gone. Im glad Ashleigh overheard the conversation between Zach and the boys and him saying he knows he can work her and her not having it. I hope she sticks to her word though as in the end he will walk over her to win. She needs to stop being blinded by him and needs to stop thinking that he really does love her when he's obviously doing it as it's another vote in his favour and someone else in his corner. I hope Queen B continues her reign over the house
Old 12-08-2015, 11:03 PM #59
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Stan for Godnee!

Spoiler:

EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 11:18 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspeonBB View Post
Stan for Godnee!
Best two of the series tbh
Old 14-08-2015, 02:49 PM #61

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 20 rankings (Triple eviction):

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (-)
3. Sarah (-)
4. Willow (-) - EVICTED
5. Bruno (-)

6. Kevin (-) - EVICTED
7. Ashleigh (-)

8. Pilar (-)
9. Bobby (+1) - EVICTED
10. Zach (-1)

Slé Brittnee. I couldn't believe it when Queen B won that HOH I was so pleased for ha! People really need to stop thinking she's a weak player she's won two HOH's and nearly won the POV in the last episode (they all said Willow was a good player yet she hasn't won any HOH or POV). Shame Zach got took off the block as he really does annoy me. I thought Bruno wouldn't be so naive to think that Zach won't come after him any point. Still it was quite a good result, Kevin was beginning to bore me and I wanted someone from the couples alliance to go and Willow was making me begin to dislike Sarah so I think I'll love Sarah again now she's gone. Im glad Ashleigh overheard the conversation between Zach and the boys and him saying he knows he can work her and her not having it. I hope she sticks to her word though as in the end he will walk over her to win. She needs to stop being blinded by him and needs to stop thinking that he really does love her when he's obviously doing it as it's another vote in his favour and someone else in his corner. I hope Queen B continues her reign over the house
Episode 21 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+1)
3. Godfrey (-1)

4. Ashleigh (+3)
5. Pilar (+3)
6. Bruno (-1)
7. Zach (+3)

Wow the fallout from the triple eviction was explosive! Bruno vs Sarah was a highlight this episode but I did find Bruno very agressive towards Sarah when he was getting in her face and shouting it was rather threatening I thought he was going to hit her. Sarah was right though that Bruno was very sly when he saved Zach as he's been saying he wants him gone for weeks. I wasn't that bothered when Ashleigh won HOH though it was a bit of a pleasant surprise as I was expecting Zach or Bruno to win. I thought Ashleigh would've nominated Bruno tbh and like Sarah highlighted she need to stop allowing Zach to baby sit and get in her ear all the time and she does need to play her own game in the house. Brittnee and Sarah being have nots YES! I hope they find the POV hidden they think they've been given a punishment by Canada and think they're both hated but really they've been given a treat. I really hope they find it and they can take either Sarah off the block or both Sarah and Godfrey.
Old 16-08-2015, 02:44 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 21 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+1)
3. Godfrey (-1)

4. Ashleigh (+3)
5. Pilar (+3)
6. Bruno (-1)
7. Zach (+3)

Wow the fallout from the triple eviction was explosive! Bruno vs Sarah was a highlight this episode but I did find Bruno very agressive towards Sarah when he was getting in her face and shouting it was rather threatening I thought he was going to hit her. Sarah was right though that Bruno was very sly when he saved Zach as he's been saying he wants him gone for weeks. I wasn't that bothered when Ashleigh won HOH though it was a bit of a pleasant surprise as I was expecting Zach or Bruno to win. I thought Ashleigh would've nominated Bruno tbh and like Sarah highlighted she need to stop allowing Zach to baby sit and get in her ear all the time and she does need to play her own game in the house. Brittnee and Sarah being have nots YES! I hope they find the POV hidden they think they've been given a punishment by Canada and think they're both hated but really they've been given a treat. I really hope they find it and they can take either Sarah off the block or both Sarah and Godfrey.
Episode 22 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Godfrey (-)

4. Ashleigh (-)
5. Pilar (-)
6. Bruno (-)
7. Zach (-)

Omg this episode slayed tbh. I was so happy Sarah won her first comp and won the POV. Zach was being so arrogant and thought he was going to win it lmao and like Sarah said he needs to go as everyone is just kissing his ass and everyone is willing to hand him over the win apart from her and Brittnee. Brittnee and Sarah went from their like all time low to their biggest high in the show after Brittnee won the power! It was so sad because they were crying in the have not room then discovered Canada actually love them both! I think Brittnee wil take off both herself and Godfrey and name Zach and Bruno as replacements which I'm thrilled about as those two are currently my least favourites. I was disappointed at Ashleigh naming Brittnee the replacement as she only did it through snakey and controlling Zach getting in her ear I thought she would have nominated Bruno tbh.
Old 18-08-2015, 12:45 AM #63

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 22 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Godfrey (-)

4. Ashleigh (-)
5. Pilar (-)
6. Bruno (-)
7. Zach (-)

Omg this episode slayed tbh. I was so happy Sarah won her first comp and won the POV. Zach was being so arrogant and thought he was going to win it lmao and like Sarah said he needs to go as everyone is just kissing his ass and everyone is willing to hand him over the win apart from her and Brittnee. Brittnee and Sarah went from their like all time low to their biggest high in the show after Brittnee won the power! It was so sad because they were crying in the have not room then discovered Canada actually love them both! I think Brittnee wil take off both herself and Godfrey and name Zach and Bruno as replacements which I'm thrilled about as those two are currently my least favourites. I was disappointed at Ashleigh naming Brittnee the replacement as she only did it through snakey and controlling Zach getting in her ear I thought she would have nominated Bruno tbh.
Episode 23 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Godfrey (-)

4. Ashleigh (-)
5. Pilar (-)
6. Bruno (-) - EVICTED
7. Zach (-)

Okay can we all just agree that Brittnee makes the biggest and best moves in the house! I love that she's willing to get blood on her hands and shake up the game tbh and not take easy routes out of situations as she knows Zach will be after her blood now. I'm glad she saved Godfrey also and I think now Bruno has been evicted that the lines truly have been drawn in the side and its 3v3 with Sarah, Brittnee and Godfrey on one side and Zach, Pilar and Ashleigh on the other side. I was beginning to like seeing the whole Bruno vs Sarah rivalry start to begin but obviously he was evicted but it did show promise as a story arch. Sarah just didn't like his sneaky ways and told him straight and that's why I really like her. This is the second episode where nobody has moved so I think my opinion is pretty much set for the last few episodes of the series. I'm excited for the next HOh competetion just need Sarah, Godfrey or Britt to win. I'm liking the little jury segments also with Sindy having Jordan as a servant practically
Old 18-08-2015, 01:06 AM #64
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Brittnee is pretty much the only reason why BB3 is a moderately good season <3 Like you said, it's so refreshing to see someone play the game aggressively and straightforward because this show has truly been plagued by some dire **** like BB metagame and convoluted backdoor plans and a bunch of superfans talking themselves up in the DR and then deciding that it's too early to make a move. It's part of the reason why the last two weeks of BBUS have been some of the best in recent history. We put up with a full month of absurd theatrics and ridiculous backdoors thanks to Battle of the Block, and then as soon as we get to solo HOHs we get two weeks of refreshingly simple and declarative gameplay. We really don't see enough of that in this day and age.

If you're enjoying this season then you NEED to watch the first two seasons. BB2 has one of the best full-season narratives and BB1 has a star-studded cast and has sooooo many laugh out loud hilarious moments.
Old 18-08-2015, 01:40 AM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Brittnee is pretty much the only reason why BB3 is a moderately good season <3 Like you said, it's so refreshing to see someone play the game aggressively and straightforward because this show has truly been plagued by some dire **** like BB metagame and convoluted backdoor plans and a bunch of superfans talking themselves up in the DR and then deciding that it's too early to make a move. It's part of the reason why the last two weeks of BBUS have been some of the best in recent history. We put up with a full month of absurd theatrics and ridiculous backdoors thanks to Battle of the Block, and then as soon as we get to solo HOHs we get two weeks of refreshingly simple and declarative gameplay. We really don't see enough of that in this day and age.

If you're enjoying this season then you NEED to watch the first two seasons. BB2 has one of the best full-season narratives and BB1 has a star-studded cast and has sooooo many laugh out loud hilarious moments.
I agree the other housemates are often seen threatening to make big moves and are always saying **** like 'I've got *insert name* in my ear telling me to nominate *insert name* but at the end of the day I'm going to what's best for my game' but they end up nominating them anyway :roll eyes: I must give BB17US a watch definitely after some of the praise I've seen people give it.

I plan on watching 1 and 2 once I finish 3
Old 18-08-2015, 03:19 AM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 23 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Godfrey (-)

4. Ashleigh (-)
5. Pilar (-)
6. Bruno (-) - EVICTED
7. Zach (-)

Okay can we all just agree that Brittnee makes the biggest and best moves in the house! I love that she's willing to get blood on her hands and shake up the game tbh and not take easy routes out of situations as she knows Zach will be after her blood now. I'm glad she saved Godfrey also and I think now Bruno has been evicted that the lines truly have been drawn in the side and its 3v3 with Sarah, Brittnee and Godfrey on one side and Zach, Pilar and Ashleigh on the other side. I was beginning to like seeing the whole Bruno vs Sarah rivalry start to begin but obviously he was evicted but it did show promise as a story arch. Sarah just didn't like his sneaky ways and told him straight and that's why I really like her. This is the second episode where nobody has moved so I think my opinion is pretty much set for the last few episodes of the series. I'm excited for the next HOh competetion just need Sarah, Godfrey or Britt to win. I'm liking the little jury segments also with Sindy having Jordan as a servant practically
Episode 24 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Godfrey (-)

4. Ashleigh (-)
5. Pilar (-)
6. Zach (+1)

Yes! I'm so happy Sarah won HOH her second consecutive comp win! It just means that one of the diaper alliance is getting cut this week and that's great tbh as I am growing very tired of them. I don't know what will happen in the double obviously but at least like I say it seems Zach will go this week. I was happy for Godfrey and Ashleigh when they won the pizza task especially Godfrey as it was such a sweet moment when his sister told him she was pregnant in the back garden. I've enjoyed this series so I'll definitely be watching 1 and 2 when I get the chance I'm keeping this one short and sweet as quite frankly I want to go to sleep
Old 18-08-2015, 02:19 PM #67
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

The best part is although this season is great, most people consider the first and second better.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 03:31 PM #68
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

Okay i just finished S1 and thought it was great! is S2 on par?
Old 18-08-2015, 03:48 PM #69
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post
Okay i just finished S1 and thought it was great! is S2 on par?
Pretty much. Season 2 has probably my favourite alliance in BB history but I think the general hilarity of 1 makes it a bit better. Most seem to prefer 2 though I think?
Old 18-08-2015, 10:35 PM #70
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Yeah, I think most people consider BB2 better but I definitely prefer BB1. 2 definitely has a better full-season narrative but I think the HGs are better in 1. And like LJ said, it's one of the funniest seasons ever both intentionally and unintentionally.

Regardless, they're both fantastic and much much better than BB3, which is good but not great.
Old 19-08-2015, 12:42 AM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Ashleigh 'I really do think Zach deserves to be in this house'

Please shut up everyone deserves to be there
Old 19-08-2015, 12:48 AM #72
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

out of interest tho Karl give us a BB1 cast ranking
Old 19-08-2015, 01:29 AM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 24 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Godfrey (-)

4. Ashleigh (-)
5. Pilar (-)
6. Zach (+1)

Yes! I'm so happy Sarah won HOH her second consecutive comp win! It just means that one of the diaper alliance is getting cut this week and that's great tbh as I am growing very tired of them. I don't know what will happen in the double obviously but at least like I say it seems Zach will go this week. I was happy for Godfrey and Ashleigh when they won the pizza task especially Godfrey as it was such a sweet moment when his sister told him she was pregnant in the back garden. I've enjoyed this series so I'll definitely be watching 1 and 2 when I get the chance I'm keeping this one short and sweet as quite frankly I want to go to sleep
Episode 25 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Godfrey (-)

4. Ashleigh (-)
5. Pilar (-)
6. Zach (-)

I can't believe the naivety from Ash, Pilar and Zach in this episode and the conversation between Pilar and Sarah and the subsequent one between Ash and Sarah were both so cringing. 'Yeah we want to get out Godfrey. I mean whatshisname. Zach.' Lmao at least try to lie a tiny bit better Pilar. So it looks like Zach is gone unless he manages to get in Godfreys ear but I seriously doubt that as everyone knows Pilar is a weak player. Ashleigh I don't know who she will vote tbh I think she'll vote to evict Pilar but I could be wrong and she could go for Zach. I didn't really understand the whole task with Godfrey making the HG's paranoid but it was funny still so I didn't really mind lmao.
Old 19-08-2015, 01:42 AM #74
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

I prefer BB1 just cos I find it more entertaining.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2015, 03:29 PM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 25 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Godfrey (-)

4. Ashleigh (-)
5. Pilar (-)
6. Zach (-)

I can't believe the naivety from Ash, Pilar and Zach in this episode and the conversation between Pilar and Sarah and the subsequent one between Ash and Sarah were both so cringing. 'Yeah we want to get out Godfrey. I mean whatshisname. Zach.' Lmao at least try to lie a tiny bit better Pilar. So it looks like Zach is gone unless he manages to get in Godfreys ear but I seriously doubt that as everyone knows Pilar is a weak player. Ashleigh I don't know who she will vote tbh I think she'll vote to evict Pilar but I could be wrong and she could go for Zach. I didn't really understand the whole task with Godfrey making the HG's paranoid but it was funny still so I didn't really mind lmao.
Episode 26 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Godfrey (-)

4. Ashleigh (-)
5. Pilar (-) - EVICTED
6. Zach (-) - EVICTED

Yes! The evictions recently have pretty much been going how I wanted them to! The first few evictions all the ones I liked were going but now it's either ones I not that bothered about or ones I dislike who are being shown the door. Brittnee winning HOH again I was so pleased! She's actually REALLY good at comps so I don't get why all the HG's at one point were saying she was terrible at them. It was obvious that Pilar was going to go as soon as Ashleigh won the POV which I wasn't that bothered about Ashleigh winning as I think she would have gone over Pilar had someone else won the POV and I prefer Ashleigh slightly more than I did Pilar. The jury house clip with Willow crying was so annoying hearing hee make loud baby noises as she cried because Sarah voted her out. Willow seriously needs to get a grip and stop crying over being evicted.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, canada, thread, watch or rewatch