Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB16 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB16) aka 'CBB: UK vs USA' started on Channel 5 on August 27th 2015. Discuss the series here.

Old 11-09-2015, 11:15 PM #101
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Old 11-09-2015, 11:16 PM #102

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
I like Natasha and I get the impression from Jenna & Farrah that they don't like her because she stands up to them. The other females basically tiptoe around them so they don't see them in the same way.

Jenna keeps calling Natasha two faced and yet does she think that we didn't see her in the kitchen telling Natasha how much she really liked her - to Natasha's face
It bothers me that Jenna and Farrah dislike Natasha because she's 'two faced' and 'fake'... like what words would describe Jenna and Farrah if Natasha' two faced and fake? Natasha's far from it
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 01:26 AM #103
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John

How she's favourite to win is beyond me. She's no less moody than any of the other girls in there. She's only suddenly become so popular because she's the 'anti-Farrah' vote.
goldensunlight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 04:44 AM #104
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
It bothers me that Jenna and Farrah dislike Natasha because she's 'two faced' and 'fake'... like what words would describe Jenna and Farrah if Natasha' two faced and fake? Natasha's far from it
Ikr they keep calling her fake/2-faced but she's been very upfront with them so i don't get it, it's like fake and two-faced are the only words they know lmao, oh and "dip****"
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:36 AM #105
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Natasha took an instant dislike to Farrah. But she is very clever the way she's made Farrah look like the one with the problem.

First she insisted Farrah went to the tower calling her a sore loser, knowing this would wind Farrah up. Then Natasha came out to 'apologise' which of course was not a real apology but an excuse to a) wind up Farrah more and b) get Farrah to say something moody so Natasha could run to the house and say 'Ooh that Farrah just had a right old go at me, when all i did was try and make peace!' (all innocent like)

Which is exactly what Natasha did. She went out to the tower to poke Farrah and turn it all on her. Very clever style of bitching from Natasha.

Is it nice? No. But then Farrah is no angel either. But Nat definitely started it.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:43 AM #106
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Natasha took an instant dislike to Farrah. But she is very clever the way she's made Farrah look like the one with the problem.

First she insisted Farrah went to the tower calling her a sore loser, knowing this would wind Farrah up. Then Natasha came out to 'apologise' which of course was not a real apology but an excuse to a) wind up Farrah more and b) get Farrah to say something moody so Natasha could run to the house and say 'Ooh that Farrah just had a right old go at me, when all i did was try and make peace!' (all innocent like)

Which is exactly what Natasha did. She went out to the tower to poke Farrah and turn it all on her. Very clever style of bitching from Natasha.

Is it nice? No. But then Farrah is no angel either. But Nat definitely started it.

..yeah, she missed that little bit out in her explaining to Scoop how it was all started by Farrah and if you don't connect with someone from the start, I would think that the 'I made an effort' thing would have been for her to have not sent Farrah to the tower but to have....well, made an effort I guess ...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
liking, natasha