Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB16 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB16) aka 'CBB: UK vs USA' started on Channel 5 on August 27th 2015. Discuss the series here.

Old 21-09-2015, 09:06 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_ View Post
Why the **** should he tolerate a friend acting like a **** and putting him down?

I swear some people are ****ing mental
Daniel, get with the programme....NOTHING is Austin's fault. Everyone else must be judged by their actions. Austin is immune. Didn't you know that?
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:06 PM #27
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

austin picks on who he perceives is the most vulnerable. He is a classic bully. I don't think James handled it as well tonight as he has previously ... but who would. If it takes someone screaming at you to shut you up, there is something wrong.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:07 PM #28

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
He betrayed his friend despite it being perfectly clear that Janice is the most manipulative person on this show (other than James) and she was nominated for it by the others.

Austin is an honest person who loses his rag with people who are total fakes such as Chloe and Janice. He went too far tonight but he did so because he was devastated and resentful over the betrayal of the slimeball James
No, the way I see it is that James is sick to the back teeth of Austin's constant shouting, screaming and intimidating of people and has tried to sit and talk with him about it but Austin cant take a different opinion. James also offered Austin a hig in last night's hls and to talk things through but he turned around and asked him if he still liked Janice, I mean do you really blame James for that? I think he's just seeing people for who they are really, Jenna and Austin just aren't nice people

Also him playing a game would make no sense, defending someone who has been booed and not voted top four over someone who was cheered and got top four? Pretty crap game

Also, Jenna is clearly the most manipulative with how she sneaks around and stirs **** up. Janice is just eccentric.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:07 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
Daniel, get with the programme....NOTHING is Austin's fault. Everyone else must be judged by their actions. Austin is immune. Didn't you know that?
Straw man arguments on there way. Anything to distract people from the arguments for what a slimeball James is.
Beetlejuice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:08 PM #30

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
Strictly 2020: Ranvir Singh

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis111 View Post
So if you are fake that means it is ok to be screamed at, called a bad mother have your addicitions mocked called a ***** etc. yea??
Still waiting for an answer tbh
Old 21-09-2015, 09:09 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob! View Post
James has effectively dropped him in the **** though, there's no getting away from it.

Austin can be an absolute dick but he has always had James' back. James acting all high and mighty like Austin doesn't have a right to be upset at the person who he was closest to nominating him is just ridiculous. James is thinking of the final - there was no other reason on earth why he chose to save Janice.
Now, two people who deserve to make the final are going and it isn't fair tbh
James has done nothing to warrant Austin having his back. James stands alone, he doesn't need backing up, he is strong that way.

Austin is weak when confronted, shouts, blusters and then cries when he doesn't get his own way. Then thinks an apology will suffice for his degenerate behaviour.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:09 PM #32

Really enjoyed that, James was spot on with what he did and why he did it, was he sincere? Who knows but whether he is or not hus decision for the right or wrong reasons were certainly correct ones, Austin doesn't think going hime 2 days early will really teach him anything but if he misses out in a spot in the Final because of his anger issues then maybe just maybe that will be the eye opener that he needs.

I can't say for sure whether James is genuine or not but I'm 100% sure his decision was correct regardless of what drove him to make said decision.
the-gaffer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:09 PM #33
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
This guy is trying to turn his nomination of Austin into some sort of heroic act by a man of integrity.

And Austin had him pegged at the end when he asked James if he did this because Austin is his competition
I agree 100%.

I will be voting to save Austin however I fear he may well go this week now.
He does have issues ad it seems this so called friend of his slimey James,who has spent so much time with him has failed to ever really get to know Austin and also what is raging in his head as to his Brother and other issues too.

I have in my life, had many disagreements with family and friends but since I really cared about them,as James falsely claims as to Austin, I would never ever put them in a situation where it was possible for them to lose something.

James can with his smarmy way say all he likes to justify what he did as to nominating him but it was one of the worst possible acts of betrayal possible in the last few days before the final was decided,to even think of risking Austin's position in the house.

I honestly cannot bear James now and just 4 days ago, I would have liked to see either him or Austin win this series.
Austin in my view,chose a very bad and devious person to get close to and trust in the house.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:10 PM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Straw man arguments on there way. Anything to distract people from the arguments for what a slimeball James is.
This from the King of straw man arguments.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:10 PM #35
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):

Neither of them look good after this. James is a disloyal, ball of slime. Austin is a spiteful piece of crap.
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:11 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I agree 100%.

I will be voting to save Austin however I fear he may well go this week now.
He does have issues ad it seems this so called friend of his slimey James,who has spent so much time with him has failed to ever really get to know Austin and also what is raging in his head as to his Brother and other issues too.

I have in my life, had many disagreements with family and friends but since I really cared about them,as James falsely claims as to Austin, I would never ever put them in a situation where it was possible for them to lose something.

James can with his smarmy way say all he likes to justify what he did as to nominating him but it was one of the worst possible acts of betrayal possible in the last few days before the final was decided,to even think of risking Austin's position in the house.

I honestly cannot bear James now and just 4 days ago, I would have liked to see either him or Austin win this series.
Austin in my view,chose a very bad and devious person to get close to and trust in the house.

Funny that, In my view Austin is a very bad and devious person and has just demonstrated that time and time again.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:13 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

After watching several CBB series and seeing how housemates defend and enable bad behaviour from other housemates simply because they are 'loyal' friends....it is so refreshing to see some one like James stand up for his principles and not be dragged down into the mire with a 'friend'.

He has tried, for days, to talk to Austin and he wouldn't listen...then when Jenna got up his arse, he started to accuse and attack James. James did the right thing.

Last edited by Stormy; 21-09-2015 at 09:14 PM.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:14 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_ View Post
No, the way I see it is that James is sick to the back teeth of Austin's constant shouting screaming and intimidating of people and has tried to sit and talk with him about it but Austin cant take a different opinion.
Then you say that to him. You don't nominate him whilst talking about how hard it is for you and trying to make yourself look like this great person of integrity for doing.

Did you see the ****ing idiot in the garden on the bench with the camera right on him saying what he did? Please tell me how that is not a man playing to the cameras and trying to make himself look like some martyr.

Quote:
James also offered Austin a hig in last night's hls and to talk things through but he turned around and asked him if he still liked Janice, I mean do you really blame James for that? I think he's just seeing people for who they are really, Jenna and Austin just aren't nice people
What Austin is someone who sees Janice for what she is and cannot control his temper over it. Bobby sees Janice for what she is and Sherrie sees Janice for what she is. Austin is just the only one who has the balls to say it and Janice has done things to purposely get under his skin repeatedly. She's horrible and if James was a friend to Austin he would see what she's done just as Bobby and Sherrie have.

Quote:
Also him playing a game would make no sense, defending someone who has been booed and not voted top four over someone who was cheered and got top four? Pretty crap game
He was cheered by the eviction audience when he saved Janice. And doing everything you can to destroy a person who was also in the top 4 with you is a very good game to play. And Austin even brought up that possibility at the end of tonight's show. Not that any of you care, because you refuse to see James for what he is. Whereas I happily admit Austin is a hothead who can be vicious at times, you carry on pretending one of the most transparently false people I've ever seen on this show is a good person.

Quote:
Also, Jenna is clearly the most manipulative with how she sneaks around and stirs **** up. Janice is just eccentric.
Janice hides behind this "eccentric" persona she's created and parades from reality show to reality show. What's behind it is someone highly manipulative and totally out for herself as both Bobby and Sherrie said in their nominations of her.

As I said, I think Austin can be vicious, but James and Janice are sly, manipulative and creepy people. Unfortunately people who just want to condemn Austin refuse to even look in front of their noses when it comes to James and Janice.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:14 PM #39
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Didn't OP make a post the other day about why Austin should win? Can't help but think that your opinion stems what you already thought instead of what you saw tonight.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:15 PM #40
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

James isn't a victim of domestic violence... he doesn't have to put up with bad behaviour, verbal abuse and emotional blackmail.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:15 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Didn't OP make a post the other day about why Austin should win? Can't help but think that your opinion stems what you already thought instead of what you saw tonight.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:15 PM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
This from the King of straw man arguments.
Keep avoiding the arguments... It's what Saint Slimeball James does as well, I've noticed.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:17 PM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Why are people still saving Austin idgi
Old 21-09-2015, 09:24 PM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Keep avoiding the arguments... It's what Saint Slimeball James does as well, I've noticed.
You have no argument...all you are doing is deflecting Austin's bad behaviour onto James.

I liked Austin at the beginning of the series....my position has changed based on his behaviour. I, unlike others, do not waste my time and energy trying to justify my favourites by deflecting onto others.

This is what you seem to be doing as you post excuse after excuse for Austin's vile behaviour. The other day it was Janice's fault, today it's all James fault.

My favourites have changed several times as the series has gone by...it's all based on what I've seen.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:26 PM #45
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Megan McKenna
CBB16: Farrah Abraham
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Megan McKenna
CBB16: Farrah Abraham

James is a saint unlike the Satanic Bobby Davro and the ugly Austin.

Last edited by BB4fan; 21-09-2015 at 09:26 PM.
BB4fan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:26 PM #46
Witch

Favourites (more):
Witch

Favourites (more):

Austin was my favourite until like 2 nights ago, there's just no excuse for his behaviour towards Janice.

Last edited by Dollface; 21-09-2015 at 09:27 PM.
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:33 PM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-gaffer View Post
Really enjoyed that, James was spot on with what he did and why he did it, was he sincere? Who knows but whether he is or not hus decision for the right or wrong reasons were certainly correct ones, Austin doesn't think going hime 2 days early will really teach him anything but if he misses out in a spot in the Final because of his anger issues then maybe just maybe that will be the eye opener that he needs.

I can't say for sure whether James is genuine or not but I'm 100% sure his decision was correct regardless of what drove him to make said decision.
Excellent post.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:33 PM #48
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John

Quote:
This guy is trying to turn his nomination of Austin into some sort of heroic act by a man of integrity.

And Austin had him pegged at the end when he asked James if he did this because Austin is his competition

Austin knows his game and caught him out when he was least expecting it.
goldensunlight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 10:14 PM #49

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
James has done nothing to warrant Austin having his back. James stands alone, he doesn't need backing up, he is strong that way.

Austin is weak when confronted, shouts, blusters and then cries when he doesn't get his own way. Then thinks an apology will suffice for his degenerate behaviour.
Spot on I used to like austin, but he's let jenna poison his mind, Idiot, he could have won
Old 21-09-2015, 10:26 PM #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnot View Post
Thats a bit short sighted. Austin needs to take responsibility for his own actions and having someone suck his arse would only make his behaviour worse.
James did the right thing.
Being a friend isnt just about sucking the bum its about telling mates when they are behaving like gimps as well.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
betrayal, caused, crap, james, piece