Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB16 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB16) aka 'CBB: UK vs USA' started on Channel 5 on August 27th 2015. Discuss the series here.

Old 22-09-2015, 12:09 AM #1
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Default Austin is a piece of crap who caused all ths with his vile behaviour

James told Austin many times he was going too far, but he never listened. Nominating him was the only way to make him pay attention. And after the way he spoke to Janice I think he has blown any chances he had of winning.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:24 AM #2

That's one thing I don't really get about James' explanation though.
All this talk of "I did it for you" and when Austin said that he would never have nominated him; "I would have wanted you to though, If I was acting like you I would have wanted a friend to pull me up and teach me a lesson" - all of his reasons seem to be that he did with the "best intentions" "teach a lesson" or to really make a point and show Austin how "unacceptable" his behaviour is, BUT when he was making the nominations he never knew they were going to get played back to the house. He was acting like great friends as usual with Austin in the earlier in the day clip we saw, then went in and nominated him. It seems Austin had already agreed with James that his behaviour had been out of line and they had discussed it.

So if they had already discussed things, Austin had admitted when he had been in the wrong, they were getting on again, and James never knew that Austin was even going to see his nomination, then how was it all in his best interests or how was it going to teach Austin a lesson or done with the best interests to make him see his behaviour was so bad by taking such a big decision to nominate him when he thought that that Austin would never even see his nomination anyways and they were just carrying on as friends as usual?
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:26 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

I agree with you Vanessa
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:27 AM #4

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
James told Austin many times he was going too far, but he never listened. Nominating him was the only way to make him pay attention. And after the way he spoke to Janice I think he has blown any chances he had of winning.
Right on!
I've watched people get warnings in the house for less than then things Austin said to Janice.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 22-09-2015 at 12:29 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:33 AM #5

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Pegasus View Post
That's one thing I don't really get about James' explanation though.
All this talk of "I did it for you" and when Austin said that he would never have nominated him; "I would have wanted you to though, If I was acting like you I would have wanted a friend to pull me up and teach me a lesson" - all of his reasons seem to be that he did with the "best intentions" "teach a lesson" or to really make a point and show Austin how "unacceptable" his behaviour is, BUT when he was making the nominations he never knew they were going to get played back to the house. He was acting like great friends as usual with Austin in the earlier in the day clip we saw, then went in and nominated him. It seems Austin had already agreed with James that his behaviour had been out of line and they had discussed it.

So if they had already discussed things, Austin had admitted when he had been in the wrong, they were getting on again, and James never knew that Austin was even going to see his nomination, then how was it all in his best interests or how was it going to teach Austin a lesson or done with the best interests to make him see his behaviour was so bad by taking such a big decision to nominate him when he thought that that Austin would never even see his nomination anyways and they were just carrying on as friends as usual?
James probably felt that being nominated might make Austin take ŕ step back and look at himself, irrelevant to who did the nominating. He obviously thought others would nom him as well for the way he has treated Janice.

Why wouldn't he carry on as normal? He doesn't dislike Austin, he dislikes how Austin behaves.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:35 AM #6
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Austin would have been up anyway. Jenna has to go. She's a vile snake.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:40 AM #7
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

James hasn't done a lot wrong, in fact he has behaved incredibly rationally over the period given the circumstances.

Austin's behaviour was not acceptable no matter any provocation he received. There is just never any need to behave in that way

Still don't think James is genuine, but neither are any of the others in there so its not the greatest of crimes in the scheme of things
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:45 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
James probably felt that being nominated might make Austin take ŕ step back and look at himself, irrelevant to who did the nominating. He obviously thought others would nom him as well for the way he has treated Janice.
No one nominated him for how he treated Janice. Just for him being aggressive in general.

Janice on the other hand received nominations from the oldest housemates for the blindingly obvious fact that she is a manipulative bitch who contrives situations and uses people. And the person who was on the receiving end of her ways the previous night was Austin, who lost his letter because of that self absorbed cow.

But whilst Bobby and Sherrie can see the truth about Janice, James instead betrays his mate to make himself looking like some white knight who just had to do this. He always "has" to do this... he doesn't want to, but being this great man of integrity, he's got to. At least that's what he hopes the viewers will see. And alas, some of you really do.
Beetlejuice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:51 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post

Why wouldn't he carry on as normal? He doesn't dislike Austin, he dislikes how Austin behaves.
Yeah maybe that's it. It's just the way he was going on it was like he was almost taking credit for it in a way, explaining it as though he did it as a favour and that when Austin saw his nomination that he would see it was done to teach him a lesson etc. It's just when I was hearing him explain himself it sounded this way to me and I was thinking 'hang on, you never even knew he was going to see your nomination so how can you be saying you did it to show him a lesson or get him to realise the error of his ways by having his best friend nominate him when you thought he would never even see your nomination to begin with?'

Maybe like you said though he just meant it in the way that Austin being nominated regardless of who nominated him, would be the thing that taught him a lesson?

It did seem like they had already discussed and sorted things though before nominations. Not just because they were getting along, but because in the row in the bedroom when James kept saying to Austin, "where you wrong Austin, where you wrong in the way you've behaved in here" Austin replied with something like "yes, I've already told you I was wrong!" so I got the impression they had sorted it, and were getting on again before nominations then took place.

I wouldn't disagree at all with the assessment that Austin's behaviour and temper have been out of line completely at certain times in the house, it's just I'm not sure if I completely buy James' reasons he gave as being completely sincere either. It may be partly the reason but I do personally think that tactics or seeing Austin as competition may also have played a role in his decision too. It may be because I didn't find his reasons for saving Janice sincere either so it makes me suspicious. I obviously don't know the guy so he could be sincere but just going with the feeling I get from watching him.
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:52 AM #10
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
James hasn't done a lot wrong, in fact he has behaved incredibly rationally over the period given the circumstances.

Austin's behaviour was not acceptable no matter any provocation he received. There is just never any need to behave in that way

Still don't think James is genuine, but neither are any of the others in there so its not the greatest of crimes in the scheme of things
i think he's a decent guy and he genuinely cares for austin. but he also wants to win and he plays the game as he should do. it's a game show.
Old 22-09-2015, 01:55 AM #11

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

Austin has COMPLETELY lost the plot. What a ugly disgrace of a human being and I use that term loosely. Calling Janice the C word and his tirade against her, trashing her career and her as a mother? Vile. Worse than anything Farrah did. Then he was crying and whining in the DR bc no one is on his side. Boo Hoo. Bastard
cheapbbfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 02:14 AM #12

As much as I loved him, his behaviour was vile. We ALL have shyte in our lives we have to deal with but Austin is obviously an indulged little queen who is SO used to getting his own way and when he doesn't, he goes all mental and loses it.

The things he said to and about Janice were utterly vile. He brought her family into it - NOT ON. Imagine if somebody had brought Austin's sainted dead brother into an argument (and for FARK'S SAKE - ENOUGH WITH THE FARKIN DEAD BROTHER!!!!!! He's CERTAINLY got a lot of mileage out of THAT, hasn't he?!?!)

You can cry all you want but at some point, you MUST stand up to your own actions and accept the consequences and how you've hurt others' feelings.
OZBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 02:18 AM #13
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John

Nominating him did nothing but prove what a disloyal person he is.
goldensunlight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 02:19 AM #14
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZBB View Post
As much as I loved him, his behaviour was vile. We ALL have shyte in our lives we have to deal with but Austin is obviously an indulged little queen who is SO used to getting his own way and when he doesn't, he goes all mental and loses it.

The things he said to and about Janice were utterly vile. He brought her family into it - NOT ON. Imagine if somebody had brought Austin's sainted dead brother into an argument (and for FARK'S SAKE - ENOUGH WITH THE FARKIN DEAD BROTHER!!!!!! He's CERTAINLY got a lot of mileage out of THAT, hasn't he?!?!)

You can cry all you want but at some point, you MUST stand up to your own actions and accept the consequences and how you've hurt others' feelings.
I'm in no way defending his words towards Janice, what he said was spiteful and horrid, but he did apologise to Bobby/Natasha/James. What I saw from him in the DR and once he'd left the DR was genuine remorse. I hope he apologises to Janice tomorrow when she wakes up, she deserves an apology off of him.
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 02:20 AM #15

Quote:

Yes Very True
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 02:20 AM #16
Witch

Favourites (more):
Witch

Favourites (more):

Quote:
James didn't know that the nominations were going to be shown to the housemates though, so that theory doesn't make sense to me.
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 02:23 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
I'm in no way defending his words towards Janice, what he said was spiteful and horrid, but he did apologise to Bobby/Natasha/James. What I saw from him in the DR and once he'd left the DR was genuine remorse. I hope he apologises to Janice tomorrow when she wakes up, she deserves an apology off of him.
But the thing is, we've seen all of this from Austin before!

Granted this has been THE WORST and most histrionic but how many times have we seen him blow up at Janice and the next night's show they're chatting like best mates in the garden?

And, as I've said plenty of times before, I'm an Austin fan (the things I'd do to those nipples!!!! ), but you just CANNOT act in such a manner and expect five minutes later that everybody is going to be all pally with you!
OZBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 02:55 AM #18

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
I agree it was genuine remorse...but then I don't have someone like Jenna in my ear convincing me it was a massive game play for sympathy.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
austin, behaviour, caused, crap, piece, ths, vile