Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB16 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB16) aka 'CBB: UK vs USA' started on Channel 5 on August 27th 2015. Discuss the series here.

Old 23-09-2015, 07:05 PM #1
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
Default BB/BOTS created 'monster' Aisleyne

Like Dr Frankenstein who created the monster 'Frankenstein', BB/BOTS have helped create a monster in Aisleyne. Of course she is ultimately responsible for her own actions, but it's BB and BOTS who for far too long have indulged and even applauded her spiteful verbal attacks on people, encouraged her angry ego, goaded her into being some kind of BB 'people's warrior' and ultimately made her feel like she can get away with being supremely nasty all because she is this untouchable BB 'legend'.

She was always a bit nasty, but it was the way everyone cheered and encouraged her spitefulness last summer in BB16 that's really caused her ego to swell to new heights. The only reason so many people DID get behind Aisleyne and cheer on her aggression last summer was because she was directing it at Helen. Of course Helen has a lot of haters in the BB fan world, so they all got behind Aisleyne as their anti-Helen hero. If she was being THAT nasty about any other HM then SHE would be seen as the villain, not the 'hero', but as long as it was about Helen then it was 'ok' for her to be that mean as often as she wanted. And boy did she milk it, to the sound of applause.

Trouble is Aisleyne is just as bad, if not worse than Helen, so the BB encouragement of her aggression has created a monster in her, thinking that the public loved her and she could do no wrong has only made her 10x worse as we saw last night when her aggression has now turned from the verbal to the physical; not even as a HM inside the BB house and all it's pressures but simply in one night on the BOTS panel!

Trouble is, Helen was made to apologise for her aggressive language in BB16(even though she only really said that ONE bad thing). Aisleyne however was never once asked to apologise or even recognise HER own verbal aggression in BB16, even though she said LOADS of spiteful and offensive things. This is not only unfair, but unfortunately as a result has made Aisleyne feel untouchable about her aggressive stance. So now thinking that the public all love her as this BB 'Dragonslayer', she has directed all her 'ghetto anger' not onto Helen now, but onto this new season's BB 'bad guy' - Farrah.

She thought 'they loved me being nasty to Helen, so if i now take on their new BB 'bad guy' Farrah, they will love me even more!!'

The encouragement from BB, BOTS etc, cheering on her aggression, never questioning her aggression in BB16 has made her feel invincible to the point where it's spun out of control and now an innocent bystander (Vicki Michelle) has been physically harmed.

If Aisleyne had been made to apologise or even recognise her own verbal aggression in BB16 the way that Helen did, then she would have been taken down a peg or two and it would have quietened her whole act down. She would not have come bowling out with the same dangerous confidence she had last night, thinking that 'the BB production team and audience will love me if I go HARD on Farrah' and then maybe, quite possibly, she would have been more measured in her attitude, she wouldn't have ramped it up from verbal to physical and just maybe Vicki Michelle would not be harmed today.

Trouble is everyone says 'it's pantomime'. Sadly BB and BOTS are no longer about the subtlety and the complex individuals all on an equal level like it used to be. These days it's all about 'Good guy vs Bad guy'. It's that basic now. Every series it's about 'Quick! Let's all find someone we can boo!'. Eammon Holmes set the tone this year right off the bat, saying Farrah was horrible and 'thick' and everyone on BOTS cheered him, even before she'd said a word! They couldn't wait to find their new 'hate' figure, even when they didn't yet have a valid reason!

Aisleyne cashed in on that like she did with Helen; taking on the 'bad guy' just so she could cheat her way into looking like a hero by default. But it's a bit like Darth Vader taking on The Penguin and The Joker. One villain attacking another. The only difference is that BB and BOTS have let her get away with her aggression and villainy even though it's just as bad as Helen and Farrah at their worst.

And now someone's been actually physically hurt as a result of that whole summer of blind, biased encouragement of Aisleyne.

Not only that but BOTS had her on the same show as Farrah, even after her tweet to Nicola McClean about throwing champagne at Farrah! All for what? Ratings? Money? Poor Vicky Michelle getting caught up in the crossfire of THAT. It's not 'pantomime' when it all turns real to the point of needing medical attention for someone innocent.

What a sad, circus of hatred and blatent, blind hypocrisy this show has become. Yeah I still watch it and love aspects of it, but I've been saying for ages how the BB hate mob are getting to be too much. I'm not surprised it all finally exploded last night when you trace back the roots of how and why Aisleyne felt justified and that it was 'ok' to goad Farrah and then throw champagne at her.

In that light, I think BB and BOTS owe Vicky Michelle a HUGE apology.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:05 PM #2

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:

I'm not reading this, sorry
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:06 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):

Always one of the best housemates ever even though she's a tragic mess now
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:06 PM #4
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewire View Post
I'm not reading this, sorry
That's ok, you don't have to
Old 23-09-2015, 07:10 PM #5
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Like Dr Frankenstein who created the monster 'Frankenstein', BB/BOTS have helped create a monster in Aisleyne. Of course she is ultimately responsible for her own actions, but it's BB and BOTS who for far too long have indulged and even applauded her spiteful verbal attacks on people, encouraged her angry ego, goaded her into being some kind of BB 'people's warrior' and ultimately made her feel like she can get away with being supremely nasty all because she is this untouchable BB 'legend'.

She was always a bit nasty, but it was the way everyone cheered and encouraged her spitefulness last summer in BB16 that's really caused her ego to swell to new heights. The only reason so many people DID get behind Aisleyne and cheer on her aggression last summer was because she was directing it at Helen. Of course Helen has a lot of haters in the BB fan world, so they all got behind Aisleyne as their anti-Helen hero. If she was being THAT nasty about any other HM then SHE would be seen as the villain, not the 'hero', but as long as it was about Helen then it was 'ok' for her to be that mean as often as she wanted. And boy did she milk it, to the sound of applause.

Trouble is Aisleyne is just as bad, if not worse than Helen, so the BB encouragement of her aggression has created a monster in her, thinking that the public loved her and she could do no wrong has only made her 10x worse as we saw last night when her aggression has now turned from the verbal to the physical; not even as a HM inside the BB house and all it's pressures but simply in one night on the BOTS panel!

Trouble is, Helen was made to apologise for her aggressive language in BB16(even though she only really said that ONE bad thing). Aisleyne however was never once asked to apologise or even recognise HER own verbal aggression in BB16, even though she said LOADS of spiteful and offensive things. This is not only unfair, but unfortunately as a result has made Aisleyne feel untouchable about her aggressive stance. So now thinking that the public all love her as this BB 'Dragonslayer', she has directed all her 'ghetto anger' not onto Helen now, but onto this new season's BB 'bad guy' - Farrah.

She thought 'they loved me being nasty to Helen, so if i now take on their new BB 'bad guy' Farrah, they will love me even more!!'

The encouragement from BB, BOTS etc, cheering on her aggression, never questioning her aggression in BB16 has made her feel invincible to the point where it's spun out of control and now an innocent bystander (Vicki Michelle) has been physically harmed.

If Aisleyne had been made to apologise or even recognise her own verbal aggression in BB16 the way that Helen did, then she would have been taken down a peg or two and it would have quietened her whole act down. She would not have come bowling out with the same dangerous confidence she had last night, thinking that 'the BB production team and audience will love me if I go HARD on Farrah' and then maybe, quite possibly, she would have been more measured in her attitude, she wouldn't have ramped it up from verbal to physical and just maybe Vicki Michelle would not be harmed today.

Trouble is everyone says 'it's pantomime'. Sadly BB and BOTS are no longer about the subtlety and the complex individuals all on an equal level like it used to be. These days it's all about 'Good guy vs Bad guy'. It's that basic now. Every series it's about 'Quick! Let's all find someone we can boo!'. Eammon Holmes set the tone this year right off the bat, saying Farrah was horrible and 'thick' and everyone on BOTS cheered him, even before she'd said a word! They couldn't wait to find their new 'hate' figure, even when they didn't yet have a valid reason!

Aisleyne cashed in on that like she did with Helen; taking on the 'bad guy' just so she could cheat her way into looking like a hero by default. But it's a bit like Darth Vader taking on The Penguin and The Joker. One villain attacking another. The only difference is that BB and BOTS have let her get away with her aggression and villainy even though it's just as bad as Helen and Farrah at their worst.

And now someone's been actually physically hurt as a result of that whole summer of blind, biased encouragement of Aisleyne.

Not only that but BOTS had her on the same show as Farrah, even after her tweet to Nicola McClean about throwing champagne at Farrah! All for what? Ratings? Money? Poor Vicky Michelle getting caught up in the crossfire of THAT. It's not 'pantomime' when it all turns real to the point of needing medical attention for someone innocent.

What a sad, circus of hatred and blatent, blind hypocrisy this show has become. Yeah I still watch it and love aspects of it, but I've been saying for ages how the BB hate mob are getting to be too much. I'm not surprised it all finally exploded last night when you trace back the roots of how and why Aisleyne felt justified and that it was 'ok' to goad Farrah and then throw champagne at her.

Ais got some pity against Marc and Helen by using her dead Mother, even though she couldn't even remember when she had died
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:12 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Thing is, she was my fave ever HM up until her appearance on BB16. She now has completely fallen off the Top 20, even though I should base her solely on BB7.

It's odd to see someone change so much from their first time. Everyone on BB16 ex HM time disappointed me and were worse than the original. In fact the only person that I liked more was Charley (but she was only there for a day).

IMO Aisleyne has gotten a bit big for her boots since exiting BB7 as she is arguably one of the most successful to come out of BB (not just success related to BB, but in the business world). She really disappointed me in BB16 and I feel like it was the way she was "coached". She was supposed to be the "hero" who went in and told Helen to ****. She did that, but at times she even ended up looking worse than Helen when she sided with Danny against Marc.

Currently, Aaron remains my favourite HM ever, followed by Victor, Science, Helen BB2, Alex BB3, Michelle BB5 and Kate BB3.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:13 PM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Aisleyne is still my third fav hm ever and I loved her nearly as much in BB16, she really wasn't that different
Old 23-09-2015, 07:14 PM #8

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
That's ok, you don't have to
I was only joking! I didn't mean to come across rude.
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:14 PM #9

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:15 PM #10
-

-

The thing is, she never used to be like this even after exiting BB7. She used to be on BBLB a few times during BB8-BB11 and she was lovely.

It's ever since she became friends with Nicola McLean in the last few years, she's now become apart of that tacky z-list subculture who resort to getting attention by having twitter rows with other females. I like her in BB7. But she's gotten too big for her boots now.

She's really nasty about other BB contestants too. Like Jade BB16 and Casey Batchelor.

Last edited by Jason.; 23-09-2015 at 07:16 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:16 PM #11
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewire View Post
I was only joking! I didn't mean to come across rude.
Ha it's ok, no worries! It's a bit of a bible of a post!
Old 23-09-2015, 07:16 PM #12
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_ View Post
Always one of the best housemates ever even though she's a tragic mess now

I blame Nicola Unclean for ruining her too

Spoiler:

EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:16 PM #13
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
The thing is, she never used to be like this even after exiting BB7. She used to be on BBLB a few times during BB8-BB11 and she was lovely.

It's ever since she became friends with Nicola McLean in the last few years, she's now become apart of that tacky z-list subculture who resort to getting attention by having twitter rows with other females. I like her in BB7. But she's gotten to big for her boots now.
She's always been a twat
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:19 PM #14
-

-

Nicola McLean is even worse. She had a Twitter row with a teenager earlier this year and called her ugly

I also don't get her hate for kiss and tell girls. I mean I'm not a fan, but do shut up love, you're a WAG ffs. Go rinse another footballer and stop harping on about people who actually make their own money.
Old 23-09-2015, 07:24 PM #15
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):

Aisleyne needs to stop hanging around with Nicola lbr. This mess wouldn't have happened if Farrah and Nicola didn't have a fight on BOTS and Aisleyne felt the need to defend her friend by acting like a mess

Spoiler:

EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:26 PM #16
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspeonBB View Post
Aisleyne needs to stop hanging around with Nicola lbr. This mess wouldn't have happened if Farrah and Nicola didn't have a fight on BOTS and Aisleyne felt the need to defend her friend by acting like a mess
tbh. I mean Aisleyne hates Farrah. But no doubt she would've been civil had she not been mates with Nicola.

Them two aren't strangers to picking on BB contestants. I remember them both picking on Casey Batchelor during CBB13 calling her ugly and pretty much making it clear they didn't like her and were on Team Lee. And in BB16, both of them expressing their hate for Jade and Aisleyne even saying violent threats on BOTS about her
Old 23-09-2015, 07:31 PM #17

farrah was right calling aislene a hag. and truth hurt and cut to the core. ghetto trash monster awoken.
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 07:31 PM #18

Quote:

well said.
Old 23-09-2015, 07:33 PM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
tbh. I mean Aisleyne hates Farrah. But no doubt she would've been civil had she not been mates with Nicola.

Them two aren't strangers to picking on BB contestants. I remember them both picking on Casey Batchelor during CBB13 calling her ugly and pretty much making it clear they didn't like her and were on Team Lee. And in BB16, both of them expressing their hate for Jade and Aisleyne even saying violent threats on BOTS about her
wow, two tramps.
Old 23-09-2015, 07:40 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Aisleyne in BB7 > Helen's life
Old 23-09-2015, 07:40 PM #21
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam

Quote:

I agree with all of this but ash was a hag before during and after bb, they just made it possible to see how a woman shouldn't present herself.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 08:01 PM #22

Quote:

Brilliant post...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 08:02 PM #23

To me Ashlynes heart is in the right place

She detested Helen

She detests Farrah

But, he way of going about calling them out is causing her more hurt than them.

She just needs to curb her over enthusiastic impulses.

I like her and am sorry others cannot see where she is coming from.

She is harmless, unlike Helen and Jarrah.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 08:05 PM #24
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Old 23-09-2015, 08:10 PM #25
Can I get a witness?