Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-01-2007, 04:16 PM #1

Default 4 people, 1 brain

i just watched the nominations and satisfied myself that Jack, Danielle and Jo are nothing else but a Jade's admiration circle. Their nominations choices were exactly the same, the trio couldn't even support them with reasonable arguments, they kept on repeating Jade's words.

The power of Jade are those people who blindly listen to her. She's nasty person to me, but she would be nothing if not those who follow her. Fortunately there are some people in the house who realise that but from what I noticed nobody managed to stand up for Shilpa or just disagree with Jade. She is a strong but bad character, if u ask me. What Shilpa said about her was totally true. What she achieved was because of her quarellsomeness and wildness. I think the foundation of the conflict is not racism here, but a class difference. Jade, how much money she has, will not change her boorish behaviour because she has it in her blood. Shilpa doesn't know what it is and has never experienced it.

I truly believe that Jade's eviction will change the atmosphere in the house for better. And Danielle and Jo - please get your brains back. I wouldn't count on Jack, though.
bonita21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brain, people