Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 30-11-2015, 07:13 AM #51

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I really don't see how it can be equated...'I'll eat live bugs etc because I realise it's part of the gameshow I've decided to be a part of and if I don't, I'll neither be a team player, winning stars and food or be entertainment for the viewers'..with, 'I'll pop a bug on the fire for the absolute heck of it'....I hate the eating tasks but still, everyone knows that it's a part of it, unlike what she did so I don't see the hypocritical bit at all...anyways that aside, because I can't say that I'm grieving for the bug either/it was just a weird and unnecessary thing to do...she 'crossed' the line ages ago with how nasty and spiteful she is with her comments, whether the other person is acting well or not, her responses are way OTT and just horrid....she's been the biggest let down for me and is no kind of dame at all, pantomime or otherwise...so #team Kaz with this.....
Thankyou Ammi,perfectly said.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 07:19 AM #52

Quote:
...I really don't see how it can be equated...'I'll eat live bugs etc because I realise it's part of the gameshow I've decided to be a part of and if I don't, I'll neither be a team player, winning stars and food or be entertainment for the viewers'..with, 'I'll pop a bug on the fire for the absolute heck of it'....I hate the eating tasks but still, everyone knows that it's a part of it, unlike what she did so I don't see the hypocritical bit at all...anyways that aside, because I can't say that I'm grieving for the bug either/it was just a weird and unnecessary thing to do...she 'crossed' the line ages ago with how nasty and spiteful she is with her comments, whether the other person is acting well or not, her responses are way OTT and just horrid....she's been the biggest let down for me and is no kind of dame at all, pantomime or otherwise...so #team Kaz with this.....

without ladyC I think the show would have suffered.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 09:33 AM #53

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Hi there Ammi Unfortunately many people just see bugs as pests that are going to crawl somewhere they are not wanted and kill them, so unfortunately it's not that weird or that unusual. I myself wouldn't even hurt a fly and never could. I hate spiders and you would have a laugh if you seen the cut of me getting one into a jar and safely outside. So I certainly didn't like what Lady C did one little bit. I still think the outcry is a little bit hypocritical though.
I can see the difference in eating bugs for the show, but is it that much better that they eat them alive to get an extra portion or two of food? After all, there is usually just one or two 'live bug' dishes in the eating challenge and plenty of stars could still be brought back, so it's a deliberate and unnecessary choice to put a living thing in your mouth and chew it to death. So to me there's not much difference between a mindless act or one to boost your ego and standing in the camp in that they both cruel and unnecessary acts.
I've rarely watched IACeleb in the past, and when I do, I can barely watch the eating challenges and have to turn away when they are eating the bugs, I think it's sick.

Last edited by jet; 30-11-2015 at 12:08 PM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cross, lady, line, tonight