Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 25-12-2015, 11:53 AM #26
-

-

When I was at Uni, me and a couple of my housemates were heading to the little co-op just round the corner from our house and as we were heading towards it, saw a car suddenly turn and smash right through the front of it. Completely destroyed the doors and even part of the wall next to the door. Thankfully no one was hurt other than bumps and scrapes for the driver... but 30 seconds later and we could have been walking in through that door. There was a corner turning up right net to the shop and also the shop was set back from the houses running up to it - the driver thought he was at the corner and turned right into the shop .

Also... one of my friends from school was sitting watching TV in his living room one day, got up to make a drink, had been out of the room for literally 2 seconds and a car ploughed right through the front of the house... crashing right through where he had been sitting. If he hadn't felt thirsty at that very moment he'd be mush .

Scary thought really. Something random like this could happen to you at any moment, and you really have no control over it. Merry Christmas!
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
car, coffee, costa, dead, hits, hurt, uk