Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 30-12-2015, 06:38 PM #76
folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):

Besides the evictions, Battleground proved too much for some Housemates as a record number of people walked out of the game. Five Housemates walked from the House - with three Housemates leaving in the same week.

One of the twists of the series saw Tom return to the House and take control of the nomiantions. However, that week drama struck the House as Mokka was forceably evicted. Let's see what happened..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppermintMokka View Post
It wasn't an accusation... It is a fact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysus View Post
fml, grow up mokka
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoëlEdmonds View Post
Also, it's not a 'fact' so
Quote:
You shouldn't talk about clone club, has Orphan Black taught you nothing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostie! View Post
Feel free to provide me with evidence of this "fact".

There's a big difference between being friends with people and having an "alliance", a word which suggests people are voting together (and I can assure you my votes in this game have been mine alone).

Actually, I was approached for an alliance by someone else earlier in the game (not naming names but it was neither Liam nor Jay), and I declined because I've no interest in that sort of stuff in this game.
Quote:
And you know what? This random attitude from you all of a sudden when I've never been anything but a friend to you is really ****ing infuriating. I remember when you were feeling particularly down when you had some pretty heavy drama with certain people and left the forum for a bit and I actually asked Luke to pass on my support.

I won't bother in future.
Quote:
My evidence doesn't have a receipt, otherwise I would pm it to Jarrod, but I do have a verbal confirmation that is good enough for me to know
Quote:
Convenient.

Share this "verbal confirmation" then.
Quote:
And I particularly love how you totally glossed over my point about your complete disregard for the support people show you.

Funny how games that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things bring out the real people, isn't it?
Quote:
And I have been disappointed in how you three have locked down this game and isolated all the nice new people that came in. It made it I unfun for all those walkers to play...
But I guess we are just disappointed in each other
Quote:
Difference is, I'm disappointed in you for something that actually happened, as opposed to this fantasy situation you've invented in your head.

Care to explain how I've "locked down this game and isolated all the nice new people that came in"? Go ahead.
Quote:
this has really quite pissed me off, you've making **** up now mokka, it's ruined the mood and it's not fun. and if you're doing this just so people evict you, then you've stupid. because we've all still got to get on after the game.

i'm sorry but this is so ****ing stupid, you've created this argument out of nothing, something you do quite a bit i've noticed. lost quite a bit of respect for you here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod View Post
Can I confirm that looking at the nominations that I've had, there is no alliance voting. All are pretty different or follow an event that happened in the game. I don't see any actual patterns.
Quote:
i am talking about how all the people walked who didn't find it fun to be left out of the inner group every week, and I am referring to one of you three saying you were working in the same alliance as Elimination... Those are the two things I am referring too.

I am on my phone so I can't keep up with all of the attacks on my at the moment, but hey if calling a spade a spade makes my a horrible person...
Quote:
I'm honestly really annoyed that someone I've always gotten along with has suddenly decided to publicly accuse me of cheating with no real reason to suddenly start thinking that.

I made a point of joining this game because it follows the UK format and would be a different experience to the gameplay-heavy Elimination. Why exactly would I then decide to get involved in exactly that sort of thing?
Quote:
okay well

1 - that could not be just because of US THREE? that would be the WHOLE GROUP.

and 2 - liam was talking about A DIFFERENT GAME.

over and done with. **** my life.
Quote:
The mass walkouts in this game had nothing to do with me, and anyone thinking they were being excluded from anything invented that in their own heads. I liked talking to everyone, and to suggest I (or anyone else) made a point of not including others is complete and utter nonsense.

As for the Elimination alliance, who ever said that we're still in that alliance? Yes, me Jay and Liam formed an alliance in Elimination, a game that ended months ago. That has zero bearing on this game.

And you started any "attacks", don't act like the wronged party now.
Quote:
I am not referring to the summer countdown thread
Quote:
i actually want proof of this being down to me, liam and liam from the walkers please big jarrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFLEEK View Post
All of the walkers gave their reason and it's got nothing to do with anything you are claiming.

No one has called you a "horrible person", don't insinuate it because it's clear you're going for some sort of vigilante justice storyline which is just going to leave you with egg on your face.

Jay/Liam/Lostie are all people I have got on with in this process and I feel as though you have made the decision to target them for your own gain which is so confusing, given your obvious and blatant desire to get yourself evicted during the points task.
Quote:
Who walked because they were left out of the 'inner group'?
Ashley walked because she thought people disliked her because she was nominated twice in a row, something Alex didn't do even though he was up more times than her.
Idk why the others walked tbf.

If you're referring to me with that statement, I was talking about me and Jay playing coach trip, another game we played with you where you did the same thing as you're doing here, making things up and trying to make us look like bad people, for what idk, but I'm assuming it's for your own gain.
Quote:
Also, the "princess" thing (which was the jokey name for our alliance in Elimination) has been a running joke since. I know Jay voted for Liam in the TiBB Nominations for being "a princess like no other" and I jokily feigned offence on his wall ... how does any of that equate to having a voting block in this game?
Quote:
Luke, I know that you're just defending your friend but I have read every single bloody post in this thread and NOTHING that Mokka is claiming has been said or insinuated
Quote:
I wasn't referring to you Margarine, but thanks for recognizing it's a game
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaPooh View Post
No it looks like Liam is saying Mokka made people out as bad people in coach trip with is not true at all,I was mokka's partner in it and we never made anyone look bad.
Quote:
Bloody wish I'd voted in the eviction now.

Which I'm sure any self-respecting alliance intending to control the game would do, fyi. But I'm sure me deciding not to vote between Mokka and Rob is all part of my evil plan too. Somehow. Not sure how, but this theory doesn't have to make sense, does it?
Quote:
Yep, guess you all could have... Pretty sure I am out anyways.

I won't walk from this game because I came in on request of Jarrod who thought that with all the walkers it may not be able to continue... but once I was in and saw how it was being played, I was disappointed. And then I heard the T and I was more disappointed. Why should I compete for points when I am clearly the disposable member of the game... I wasn't ever going to make it to the end anyways
Quote:
I didn't say you both tried to make us look bad, but during one of the tasks of CT me and Jay did create something aimed at you in a jokey way, which you were told about before we even sent it in and you told Jay you were okay with it, but once it was revealed and you apparently told Mokka you didn't like it, we both apologised for upsetting you because we didn't mean to, but Mokka went ahead and made out as if we did it on purpose to upset you, even though it was obvious that wasn't the case.. which is eerily similar to what she's doing now, by making things up to paint not only me and Jay in a bad light, but Liam too, when he is possibly one of the nicest people on this forum, I can take people making **** up about me to try and get to me, but it's out of order to do it to someone who has never put a foot wrong on the forum at all.
Quote:
Mokka. I think you should stop throwing these accusations out without a solid reason. Who spilt this 'T'? What game are we playing?

if anything it looks like you are, this is a fun game, without gameplaying and backstabbing. But I give up arguing with you now Mokka. What-****ing-ever, go take a xanax.
Quote:
I didn't even say anything about your entry until everyone voted and everyone agreed it was awkward as **** but you kept defending it, and in doing so kept digging the knife in a wound for Luke that he had asked his friends on several occasions not to bring up. You made yourself look bad in that one
Quote:
actually everyone thought it was funny. it's a game and people made up reasons to vote for us. we asked everyone about it in the thread. so let's just drop this now.
Quote:
At the end of the day, arguing is going to get no one anywhere. Just leave it and move on.
Quote:
I'm not happy with any of this, and to be honest I don't see it fair accusing people of things like this without solid proof.

TiBB Big Brother is a game that is more about the tasks and relationships than game playing. Accusing players of things is exhausting not only for me but the player. I'm honestly just disappointed that this has come about. It's a game that is made to be fun and enjoyable and right now it seems to me nobody is enjoying themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaPooh View Post
Jay showed me moments before the reveal so it was too late and I wasn't okay about it, but it would have been nice to have been asked first and I thought I was okay about it afterwards but it was quite awkward. No one thought you were bad people anyway, you may have been voted off for it but it was just an excuse to vote as it was hard to vote for anyone after some people walked. And like Mokka said she said things after the vote.Didn't Mokka PM Jay about it tho? it was mostly through pm. But me and jay wanted this to be dropped.
Quote:
As a result of this ridiculous argument and begging to leave, I have decided to cancel this eviction, I don't understand how it's fair for Rob to be evicted when he seems to want to play the game, while Mokka has been asking to leave.
LATER ON

Quote:
After tonight's arguments in the House, and countless tries to be evicted from the House, Big Brother has taken the decision to bypass the public vote and cancel the results.

Big Brother doesn't find it fair to evict a Housemate that wants to play the game, when there's another trying to get evicted. Big Brother has therefore decided that the Housemate leaving the House tonight is Mokka. This is due to the arguments that have happened tonight leaving Housemates feeling uncomfortable and myself in a unsure position.
Quote:
Quote:
However! Tonight isn't all bad news as it is now time for House guest Tom to pack his bags and say goodbye to the Housemates!

It's time to talk to the House...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makosleigh View Post
Welp keep them both for the drama and T
Quote:

Big Brother House, this is Jarrod. Tom, since Saturday you have been living as a guest in the Big Brother House but now that all comes to an end. Tom, it's time to leave the House!
Quote:
tom ily
Quote:
Bye Tom </3

and Mokka i suppose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletom* View Post
good ****ing bye
Old 30-12-2015, 06:39 PM #77

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germyle View Post
I'm talking about the original seasons pre-BB7, before it got gimmicky
nnn

Also that row with me and Mokka was 100% fake I believe.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:39 PM #78
folklore

Favourites (more):

folklore

Favourites (more):

That's it! Our look back at some of the most memorable moments from TiBB Big Brother has drawn to an end.. but that's not it for this year.

I will be back on Sunday evening with a brand new series - full of twists, turns and evil plans. Who is going in? Big Brother decides.. Big Brother returns on Sunday night at 8pm with the tenth series! Until then, night night..

My dinner is ready Please feel free to keep adding to the memories on the thread etc! I'll be back soon.
Old 30-12-2015, 06:40 PM #79
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:41 PM #80
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):

I'm not appreciating this invisible edit

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:41 PM #81
Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Jemal

Favourites (more):

I remember when half of the house walked
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:42 PM #82
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

!y iconic 3 eviction

P.s Butter never did like me

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:43 PM #83
Jemal

Favourites (more):

Jemal

Favourites (more):

That's where I'm leaving my 3rd place legacy, in BB6. Good luck to all the future and repeat contestants
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:43 PM #84
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMary'sBoyChild View Post
Tom
Of course it would be him, who else would be nominated by like everyone
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:44 PM #85
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMary'sBoyChild View Post
I'm not appreciating this invisible edit
A Sam Evans tea?
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:44 PM #86
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Mokka vs Cal is a piece of art
Old 30-12-2015, 06:45 PM #87
Namaste

Namaste

AllianceGate.

Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:47 PM #88
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
After a long drama filled series, Hayden walked out of the House as the winner of TiBB Big Brother 7..
Old 30-12-2015, 06:52 PM #89
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

everything passed tibb7 is irrelevant for me and tibb6 was clearly the best

Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:53 PM #90
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frossty View Post
A Sam Evans tea?
Well you do make my winky expand

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:53 PM #91
Banned

Banned

We have an update on the vote as it is very close so close in fact the lead changed 3 time during so keep voting as we have 67 votes and the vote is now closed the winner will be announced at 9
gamepodfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:54 PM #92
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

The public would have voted me in the final TBH

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 06:54 PM #93
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyChique View Post
everything passed tibb7 is irrelevant for me and tibb6 was clearly the best

The Sam vs Jemal ongoing storyline was truly fascinating
Old 30-12-2015, 06:56 PM #94
folklore

Favourites (more):

folklore

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by santafan View Post
We have an update on the vote as it is very close so close in fact the lead changed 3 time during so keep voting as we have 67 votes and the vote is now closed the winner will be announced at 9
I'll report you to a moderator if this continues. This is completely irrelevant and I don't want it on my thread and game.
Old 30-12-2015, 06:57 PM #95
Banned

Banned

Quote:
I'll report you to a moderator if this continues. This is completely irrelevant and I don't want it on my thread and game.
fine and good luck with the series on sunday
gamepodfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 08:55 PM #96
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Cal wanting my iconic self to win the game xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
30th, bb, bits, december, live, outright, tibb, trashy, weird